PDA

View Full Version : Help Find the Real Murderer

Dellathia
12-20-2004, 09:20 AM
Help Fund Laci Peterson Murder Investigation (http://www.14wfie.com/Global/story.asp?S=2713190&nav=3w6oUNBC)

The defense attorney for condemned double-killer Scott Peterson has a new Web site aimed at continuing the investigation into the murders of Laci Peterson and her unborn son.

The site is PetersonInvestigation.com, and attorney Mark Geragos asks for donations to help pay private investigators.

The Web site says Peterson has been unjustly convicted, and Geragos asks for help to free the man he says he knows is innocent.

TimM
12-20-2004, 12:37 PM
http://blueumi.l33tsauce.net/favorite_t.jpg

Is this your "After" (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Number=765198&page=&view=&sb =5&o=&vc=1) picture? Where is the "Before"?

Lazymeatball
12-20-2004, 12:57 PM
I am amazed at how someone with 35 posts can garner so much attention. I am jealous. keep it up.

whiskeytown
12-20-2004, 01:08 PM
this is why I don't support the death penalty....

we've gotten it wrong too many times....and while Scott is obviously one of the biggest pricks ever known to man and a visual representation of everything that is wrong with a horny bastard, if he didn't kill his wife/child, then he doesn't deserve to die.

and from my legal friends in CA (translation, Mother and her lawyer husband) - they think it will be overturned - not only was the standard of "without a reasonable doubt" not met, but the jury pool appears to have been severely compromised - grounds for a dismissal/overturn most days.

he should be beated with a bat for cheating on such a gorgeous wife with such a nasty skank, however.

RB

BusterStacks
12-20-2004, 01:19 PM
Yea Laci was really hot. I watched a special on Scott and his trial, and they showed pictures of her and them, she always looked like a million bucks.

wacki
12-20-2004, 07:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
this is why I don't support the death penalty....

we've gotten it wrong too many times....and while Scott is obviously one of the biggest pricks ever known to man and a visual representation of everything that is wrong with a horny bastard, if he didn't kill his wife/child, then he doesn't deserve to die.

and from my legal friends in CA (translation, Mother and her lawyer husband) - they think it will be overturned - not only was the standard of "without a reasonable doubt" not met, but the jury pool appears to have been severely compromised - grounds for a dismissal/overturn most days.

he should be beated with a bat for cheating on such a gorgeous wife with such a nasty skank, however.

RB

[/ QUOTE ]

My thoughts exactly.

Gronk
12-20-2004, 07:35 PM
Show me the hottest woman in the world and I'll show you a man who is sick of stuffing her.

tripdad
12-20-2004, 08:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
if he didn't kill his wife/child, then he doesn't deserve to die.

[/ QUOTE ]

very insightful! once again, your wisdom is like a beacon in the night! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

cheers!

tripdad
12-20-2004, 08:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Show me the hottest woman in the world and I'll show you a man who is sick of stuffing her.

[/ QUOTE ]

purely the natural instinct to spread one's seed that all male animals are born with.

cheers!

Sponger15SB
12-20-2004, 08:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]

The site is PetersonInvestigation.com, and attorney Mark Geragos asks for donations to help pay private investigators.

The Web site says Peterson has been unjustly convicted, and Geragos asks for help to free the man he says he knows is innocent.

[/ QUOTE ]

SPAM!

jakethebake
12-20-2004, 11:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Reminds of a saying from an old movie. Hygomous Hogomous Women are Monogomous. Hogomous Hygomous Men are Polygomous.

whiskeytown
12-22-2004, 10:29 PM
comment being made was in reference to the fact some women would probably wanna see him die even if he didn't kill her just cause he cheated on his wife when she was knocked up -

you never know what some people get really upset at

RB

tek
12-23-2004, 01:37 PM
I hear OJ will be multi-tasking--on the lookout at golf courses for Laci's killer while continuing looking for Nicole's killer /images/graemlins/grin.gif