PDA

View Full Version : TT Hand

aLOWdAkING
12-20-2004, 07:57 AM
Party Poker 1/2 Hold'em (10 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Villain has VP$IP of 39.09, PFR 2.03, Total AF of 0.23.

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with T/images/graemlins/club.gif, T/images/graemlins/heart.gif.
UTG folds, UTG+1 folds, UTG+2 folds, MP1 folds, MP2 folds, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, CO folds, <font color="#CC3333">Button <font color="#A500AF">(Villain)</font> 3-bets</font>, SB folds, BB folds, <font color="#CC3333">Hero caps</font>, Button <font color="#A500AF">(Villain)</font> calls.

Bad cap? I think just a call would be bets in hindsight.

Flop: (9.50 SB) 4/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, 8/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, A/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, Villain calls.

Turn: (5.75 BB) 3/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
Hero checks, <font color="#CC3333">Villain bets</font>, Hero calls.

Fold after a bet with his low AF factor? Or call down?

River: (7.75 BB) A/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
Hero checks, <font color="#CC3333">Villain bets</font>, Hero calls.

Final Pot: 9.75 BB

Results in white below: <font color="#FFFFFF">
Hero has Tc Th (two pair, aces and tens).
Villain has Ks As (three of a kind, aces).
Outcome: Villain wins 9.75 BB. </font>

sy_or_bust
12-20-2004, 08:36 AM
I think you can safely fold the turn here. You have no diamonds and a passive Villain bets into you after the flop. A lot of times these guys won't necessarily raise you with strong hands, but still come out betting if "call" doesn't pop up on their screen. This action could also indicate that Villain has no diamonds, but 1) are you sure? and 2) would he ever fold his hand?

With the preflop action you have to assume that you're up against two big cards, perhaps even an ace and a high diamond. What does a 2% PFR 3-bet preflop, anyway? AA, KK, AKs, AK, or even QQ/AQ. They all beat you.

This pot is not so large...I fold the turn to aggression. If you really don't put this guy on a flush or an ace, though, you have to bet this river, because the second ace is superfluous.