PDA

View Full Version : Houston, Texas, Home Games?

03-20-2002, 02:47 PM
Anyone interested in a 1-2 or 2-4 single or double blind Texas Hold 'em game with rotating hosting responsibilities? I'd be open to playing at least monthly, if not more. Please post an e-mail address and I'll contact you.

03-21-2002, 05:06 PM
I'd be interested - twomarks@hotmail.com

03-22-2002, 10:28 AM
Thanks for responding. In what part of town do you live? Do you know anyone else who'd play? I already know a couple of people who would play once per month or so.

03-22-2002, 11:16 AM
I live inside the loop fairly close to downtown - but would be willing to venture out for a good game. I know one persone for sure who would be interested in getting together in the "once a month" timeframe.

Drop me an email - we'll get in touch and get the details worked out.

Thanks,

twomarks

03-23-2002, 01:49 AM
I live near downtown and am also interested may have a couple friends who would play.

mdooley777@hotmail.com

03-25-2002, 11:36 AM
Ok - I don't really know where to go from here except ask everyone to drop me their email, preferred playing limits, desired frequency, and what part of town we live in. I don't know that what part of town really makes that much difference except to get an idea of where we would all be coming from.

As for me - I'm just starting out and would prefer $2-$4, $3-$6, and at the most $5-$10. I do think, however, that $5-$10 might eliminate some of the guys I know that would want to be included in a game.

That's it for me - email me and let me know what all of you think and we'll go from there.

Thanks,

twomarks

twomarks@hotmail.com

03-27-2002, 12:40 AM
I'm still interested but have been tied-up for the past few days. I'll send you an e-mail very soon to get things moving. I truly am interested but would prefer to stay at $1-2 or $2-4 tops. Don't give up on me!

03-28-2002, 09:21 AM
HouGuy,

Sounds good. 1-2 and 2-4 are my preferred limits as well. I mentioned the other limits to let others know that I'm open, but right now - my skills (and my bankroll) dictate a 1/2 and 2/4 game.

Drop me a line whenever you're ready.

twomarks