PDA

View Full Version : Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter Here

shadow29
12-20-2004, 12:31 AM
I finished my stint at .5/1 Party tonight. I plan on moving up to 1/2 tommorrow. Here are my PokerTracker stats, etc. Please provide usual commentary/caustic humor.

Moreover, what should I expect from 1/2? And how should my current game (according to my stats) be adjusted to compensate?

Thanks guys, I know I wouldn't be here without y'all.

John

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v332/shadow29/party1.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v332/shadow29/party2.jpg

EDIT: I would like to mention that I do have appx. (a little over) 300 BBs for 1/2.

sin808
12-20-2004, 12:39 AM
aggression on the flop looks a tiny bit high /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

jangles?
12-20-2004, 01:07 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

total agression looks extremely high... or maybe thats just because you are not including preflop numbers

davelin
12-20-2004, 01:25 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

total agression looks extremely high... or maybe thats just because you are not including preflop numbers

[/ QUOTE ]

Preflop isn't usually included.

Piz0wn0reD!!!!!!
12-20-2004, 01:29 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

looks fine to me.

firedawg
12-20-2004, 01:32 AM
Sorry - off topic but how did you get those screenshots?

toman8r
12-20-2004, 04:30 AM
Under the general info tab, click the 'more detail..' button on the right hand side, under the alias box.

shadow29
12-20-2004, 11:44 AM
Hit Control + Print Screen and then go into paint and save as jpeg and then go to www.photobucket.com (http://www.photobucket.com)

Entity
12-20-2004, 12:48 PM
Aggression is a lot higher than mine, but doesn't look terrible. Winning at a 4BB/100 clip is always nice. Your VPIPSB looks a bit slim (mine is closer to 40%).

You certainly seem to play well enough to move up. 1/2 full table can be tight/passive quite often, so watch out with those aggression numbers at times; learn to mark the players you should be overaggressive against and the ones you should beware. Overaggression with hands like unpaired overcards seems to be a leak for many people (myself included) as we move up levels.

Overall, though, looks fine.

Rob

k000k
12-20-2004, 01:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Aggression is a lot higher than mine, but doesn't look terrible. Winning at a 4BB/100 clip is always nice. Your VPIPSB looks a bit slim (mine is closer to 40%).

[/ QUOTE ]

Mine's close to (but not quite) 40%, and I think I'm way too LAG in the SB. I'm trying to get that # down into the low 30's, you dont think that's a good idea?

Entity
12-20-2004, 01:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Mine's close to (but not quite) 40%, and I think I'm way too LAG in the SB. I'm trying to get that # down into the low 30's, you dont think that's a good idea?

[/ QUOTE ]
Really, I don't think the number matters much. I think most people say 2x VPIP is normal, but what I think is more telling is knowing what you are completing, and why you are completing it.

Rob