PDA

View Full Version : Poker Stars and Party skins bonuses

vindikation
12-19-2004, 11:12 PM
I just finished the Party Reload (won $20 + $200 = $220 total) so up next is the $150 Poker Stars reload. Has anyone finished this?

Also I think I might wait to finish the non-expiring Poker Stars bonus and do all of the new player Party skins bonuses. Are the Party skins (Empire, Intertops & PokerNOW) as soft as Party?

ohkanada
12-19-2004, 11:14 PM
The party skins essentially has the same players/games as party. The only difference might be tournies.

Ken

TobDog
12-20-2004, 01:33 AM
The ring games and SNG's are the same players for all the sites. I play at eurobet and have so for like 5 months and never have gotten a reload, I know pokerm=now, party, and Empire do have them, but have never seen one at Eurobet/Coral fwiw.

tobdog

vindikation
12-20-2004, 02:10 AM
One question:

I just deposited $600 into my Poker Stars account and got the $150 bonus offer. Can I withdrawl any money from Poker Stars before I clear the bonus? In other words if I take out $500 of the $600 before clearing the bonus, do I lose the ability to clear the bonus? Information on this subject on their web page is very confusing.

Thanks

AncientPC
12-20-2004, 02:20 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Can I withdrawl any money from Poker Stars before I clear the bonus?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes.

MicroBob
12-20-2004, 02:22 AM
I believe this is asked a minimum of 5x during EVERY Stars reload.
This is the 3rd time I have answered this question this week.

Anyway, yes....AFTER depositing you can cash-out (cash it all out if you like...you don't have to leave $100 in there if you don't want).
The bonuses there never expire....when they have another reload in a couple months you can imediately deposit and then cash-out again and you'll have 2 bonuses to clear.

The only restriction is that you have to wait 48 hours after depositing before they allow you to cash-out.
But there is no effect on the bouns.

The web-site is actually fairly clear on this issue imo....but EVERYONE gets confused by this so perhaps they are just speaking my language.
Anyway, they make it clear that you are not allowed to cash-out BEFORE depositing for the bonus.
In other words, they don't want everyone to cash-out their funds and then immediately turn it right back around into the account to get the bonus.

As for the party-skins...everyone else is correct.
The players on the skins (ring-games) are EXACTLY as bad because they are all the exact same players.
Each skin runs their own MTT's. And the bad-beat tables are party-only....but all of the regular ring-game tables are amongst ALL the skins.

This means that when you play on a ring-game at Party there are probably a couple of players at your table who are sitting at the table via Empire and one other guy who is there via Eurobet or something.

vindikation
12-20-2004, 02:36 AM
Thanks for the reply and information.

Sorry for the repeated request.