PDA

View Full Version : Poker Tracker

limodude
12-19-2004, 09:00 PM
Any help on this would be appreciated. I have been playing for 4 months now and am currently at the .50/1 limit after losing at the 3/6 level. Should I be using a tracking software program? I see alot of talk about poker tracker. Is this the preferred software and is it a must? And if so is it very user friendly? Is it free? Could anyone steer me in a good path.

Thanks

zuluking
12-19-2004, 09:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Should I be using a tracking software program? I see alot of talk about poker tracker. Is this the preferred software and is it a must? And if so is it very user friendly? Is it free? Could anyone steer me in a good path.

Thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes. It is not free. $55.

pokertracker.com

pointcount
12-19-2004, 09:04 PM
You can download the poker tracker evaluation version which is free and allows you to only import x number of hands (can't remember exactly). It's really good for post game analysis (reviewing hands, overall win rates) and useful in game if you are playing 1 or 2 tables. To be honest when a friend of mine told me to get it I thought it was the biggest sack of S*** but once you learn how to use it, and what all the weird numbers mean it's incredibly powerful.

http://www.pokertracker.com