PDA

View Full Version : Poker Cheats

03-05-2002, 03:19 PM
Hello Everyone,

Firstly, I would like to congratulate you on such an exciting and informative web site. Everything is extremely easy to find and the style is very classy. I hate to be such a nuisance, but I was wondering if you had any information about poker cheats. I think I may be experiencing quiet a bit of cheating during my home-games through card shuffling tactics. I have searched much of the web and have only found minimal data about cheat shuffling. The info I have found have been the regular beginner cheats, and I was wondering if you could inform me of some newer or more advanced methods, so that I can identify the cheater.

PS please email me your responses at: Vinisananimal@sympatico.ca

Thank-you,

Vincent

03-05-2002, 04:23 PM
http://www.poker-studs.com/poker/poker-cheat.htm

03-06-2002, 10:00 PM
there are a lot of swings in poker. I've heard it said that a bad run of cards can last for hundreds of hours, although I'm not sure how far out that likelihood is. If your home game is three hours a week, then that 100 hours of bad cards will last you most of a year.

I'm currently searching for info on exactly what the S.D. for Hold 'Em is, etc, so if anyone has pointers, please post. I'm gonna go check the other forums first...

-Rapid