PDA

View Full Version : Third site suggestions?

cnfuzzd
12-19-2004, 06:23 PM
Hey guys, im looking for some informed opinions, and, despite that, im posting here. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

I currently play on Empire and Party, and am doing ok at such. Im looking to add a third site. I was curious what the opinion was on going with a third party skin as opposed to stars or paradise. Rakeback is somewhat of a consideration, as i dont know the general levels offered, but as that is somewhat of a taboo subject around here, not a neccisity for the discussion.

peace

john nickle

Evan
12-19-2004, 06:42 PM
why do you want a 3rd site? Are you playing more than 8 tables?

The only other reason I could think of would be to get rakeback if you currently aren't.

Either way I'd go with another party skin because I think they have the best games.

I know talking about rakeback is punishable with lengthy prison sentences around here so if you have any questions about rakeback at other site PM me.

p.s. I am not an affiliate so I'm not spamming or anything.

BusterStacks
12-19-2004, 06:49 PM
Paradise has good lookin' software, and a decent amount of bad players.

Equal
12-19-2004, 06:50 PM
Good question. Can someone list out ALL the Party skins for reference? I never can figure out what sites are skins or not.

Let me begin the list:

Party
Empire
Intertops
PokerNow? I think someone mentioned this was a skin
????

BusterStacks
12-19-2004, 06:51 PM
Multipoker
Eurobet
-------------

cnfuzzd
12-19-2004, 07:18 PM
ive decided since i suck so much at poker, 10-table rake back is the only way to go.

peace

john nickle

uw_madtown
12-19-2004, 07:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
ive decided since i suck so much at poker, 10-table rake back is the only way to go.

[/ QUOTE ]

Most +EV play I've seen out of you yet. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

bisonbison
12-19-2004, 07:35 PM
Since this is a rakeback post, I'll just come out and ask my stupid question:

There was a spammer a couple of weeks ago that implied it's possible to get rakeback on an existing Party account. Is this true at all?

snakehead
12-19-2004, 11:25 PM
what's the point of playing at another party skin? you'll be playing in the same games.

Evan
12-19-2004, 11:27 PM
You can only play 4 tables/skin. So if you want to play 9+ tables you'll need 3 accounts.

ctv1116
12-19-2004, 11:33 PM
To my knowledge, there is no way to get rakeback on an "existing" Party account. You could just "close" the old account and make a 2nd account with rakeback.

EDIT: In the end, both sides are happy; the player gets his rakeback, and Party keeps a high-volume player as opposed to just losing them to Eurobet.

emonrad87
12-19-2004, 11:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You could just "close" the old account and make a 2nd account with rakeback.

[/ QUOTE ]

How would you go about closing the account?

sthief09
12-20-2004, 01:35 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You could just "close" the old account and make a 2nd account with rakeback.

[/ QUOTE ]

How would you go about closing the account?

[/ QUOTE ]

supposedly they stopped allowing that. just make an account under your middle name and a different address

dealer_toe
12-20-2004, 01:40 AM
Does this affect being able to use your Neteller account to deposit funds? I deposited money into my girlfriends account w/ my neteller, and we had to tell them we were married (not any time soon) just to let her keep the money in her account. So would you also have to get a new neteller? Considering that you have to use neteller to get money into your account.

DBowling
12-20-2004, 03:45 AM
I like pokernow. Its a party skin, and shares party's tournaments, in case you ever wanted to 8 table MTTs (is that possible?) Anyway, if you were just looking for rakeback, that'd be the way to go. Eurobet is also an option.

Reef
12-20-2004, 04:33 AM
No you can not get it on an existing account, I emailed support a while ago.

lacky
12-20-2004, 05:00 AM
One consideration not mentioned. I can play 10 tables fairly easily if they are all party skins. If playing 2 or 3 different sites, I seem to top out at 6 to 7 and feel more stress. Each new site has it's own sounds and button placement, etc. Only dealing with one set of software with as much clutter removed as possible helps maximize the number of tables I can keep up with.

Steve

billyjex
12-20-2004, 05:55 AM
My problem with trying this is, they won't let you use the same e-mail address if there's already an account with that e-mail address.

And you can't deposit from Neteller if your Neteller and Party e-mail address doesn't add up. Is there someway around this? Like could I register two e-mail addresses w/ Neteller?