PDA

View Full Version : Ms.OOT rnd1.3

Non_Comformist
12-19-2004, 05:52 PM
I awarded the following victories based on the previous who is hotter threads.

Tiffany Amber Theissen over Christina Aguilera
Jennifer Love Hewitt over Nikki Cox
Alysaa Milano over Katie Holmes

Round 1.1 (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Number=1405800&page=0&view=c ollapsed&sb=5&o=7&fpart=1)
Round1.2 (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Number=1408821&page=0&view=c ollapsed&sb=5&o=7&fpart=1)

Round 1.3 Team Wacki
Ashley Judd v. Jessica Simpson
Feel free to post UK basket ball stories

http://img92.exs.cx/img92/8332/jessicasimpson6ct.jpg

http://img92.exs.cx/img92/9611/c1c61nw.jpg

PoBoy321
12-19-2004, 05:55 PM
I voted for Ashley Judd and I'm not sure why. I think it's because she's got a kind of MILF-ish quality that I'm a big fan of. Plus she's got that kind of soft southern accent while Jessica Simpson has an annoying shrill.

Edit: Shrill isn't the word I'm looking for. I'm not even sure if it IS a word. But you know what I mean. Nails on blackboard = Jessica Simpson's speaking voice (I have to admit, she is a very talented singer, even if her actual songs suck, but I don't want to be too results oriented).

Non_Comformist
12-19-2004, 05:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I voted for Ashley Judd and I'm not sure why. I think it's because she's got a kind of MILF-ish quality that I'm a big fan of. Plus she's got that kind of soft southern accent while Jessica Simpson has an annoying shrill.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah I voted for Simpson but it was close. Tits do something for me man, but I think Ashley is gorgeous.

NLSoldier
12-19-2004, 06:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I voted for Ashley Judd and I'm not sure why.

[/ QUOTE ]

Because you are blind?

mmbt0ne
12-19-2004, 06:10 PM
Any woman that decks out in White and Blue gets my vote. I met her at a UK game a few years ago, and she was pretty nice. Also, I just don't like Jessica Simpson.

PoBoy321
12-19-2004, 06:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] Because you are blind?

[/ QUOTE ]

At first, I thought that I would vote for Jessica, hands down, 100% of the time. When I was looking at the pictures though, I realized that there was something about Ashley Judd that I found more attractice, not necessarily "hotter," but definitely more appealing. I can't put my finger on it though, so I'm really not sure why I changed my mind.

CrazyEyez
12-19-2004, 06:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] Because you are blind?

[/ QUOTE ]

At first, I thought that I would vote for Jessica, hands down, 100% of the time. When I was looking at the pictures though, I realized that there was something about Ashley Judd that I found more attractice, not necessarily "hotter," but definitely more appealing. I can't put my finger on it though, so I'm really not sure why I changed my mind.

[/ QUOTE ]

I had the opposite reaction. I think Ashley is very hot, but on the basis of the two pictures I thought Jessica won in a landslide.

NLSoldier
12-19-2004, 06:56 PM
This is rediculous. If Judd wins I am going to be tempted to stop voting in these all together. Look at how gross her boobs look in that pic.

Michael Davis
12-19-2004, 07:19 PM
Seriously, not only is Judd not hot, she is fugly and looks like a man. Get this crap out.

-Michael

Non_Comformist
12-19-2004, 07:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
This is rediculous. If Judd wins I am going to be tempted to stop voting in these all together. Look at how gross her boobs look in that pic.

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought Jessica Simpson would dominate many of these but there seem to be mnay here who do not have a high opinion of her, boobs and all.

Alobar
12-19-2004, 07:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Im with you on this one

Peca277
12-19-2004, 09:01 PM
Ashley is extremely hot, this picture is not accurately representative. Find a hot pic of AJ and then Jessica's boobs are the only thing that make it close.

AngryCola
12-19-2004, 09:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Im with you on this one

[/ QUOTE ]

Add my name to the list.

NLSoldier
12-19-2004, 11:16 PM
Thanks Guys for putting your glasses on. It looks like Simpson is pulling away.

GuyOnTilt
12-19-2004, 11:19 PM
This is rediculous.

Looks like that college education is doing wonders. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

If Judd wins I am going to be tempted to stop voting in these all together.

Yeah, I don't vote in these 'cause I think they're kind of dumb, but this one should be pretty obvious.

GoT

NLSoldier
12-19-2004, 11:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Looks like that college education is doing wonders.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not freaking dropping out! So stop tempting me already!

GuyOnTilt
12-19-2004, 11:22 PM
I'm not freaking dropping out! So stop tempting me already!

If you can't even spell the word ridiculous, you'd probably be a failure in life without a degree anyway. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

GoT

Non_Comformist
12-19-2004, 11:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Thanks Guys for putting your glasses on. It looks like Simpson is pulling away.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah I was afraid we were going to lose you for awhile. I still think Simpson will be strong throughout but if she has trouble with Judd.....

AngryCola
12-19-2004, 11:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
If you can't even spell the word ridiculous, you'd probably be a failure in life without a degree anyway.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not necessarily true. He could be a professional athelete. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Non_Comformist
12-20-2004, 02:30 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Seriously, not only is Judd not hot, she is fugly and looks like a man. Get this crap out.

-Michael

[/ QUOTE ]

I can't believe how many people actually think Ashley Judd is ugly. I would screw her 1000 times over. Am I way off by thinking she is pretty damn hot?

fsuplayer
12-20-2004, 02:52 AM
I can't believe how many people actually think Ashley Judd is ugly

me neither.

Am I way off by thinking she is pretty damn hot?

not at all, just a bad picture selection.

M2d
12-20-2004, 03:00 AM
I'm willing to bet that most of the guys here who say A.J. or any of the hot chicks posted up here are ugly would, irl, cream their pants if Winona Judd gave them a wink and a smile.

Non_Comformist
12-20-2004, 03:15 AM
[ QUOTE ]

not at all, just a bad picture selection.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah maybe, I think she beautiful in that pic. I'll make sure I choose a better one next time she comes up.

wonderwes
12-20-2004, 10:41 AM
Tiffany Amber Theissen over Christina Aguilera
Jennifer Love Hewitt over Nikki Cox
Alysaa Milano over Katie Holmes

I am torn enough as it is with this. I think Katie Holmes is hard to beat. She has one of those it qualities, even though all these other girls have better figures/rack/overall looks. She has that unique beauty quality going for her.

I vote for Ashley Judd, but truthfully I am torn. First off, its obvious Ashley Judd is going to be a better actress than Jessica Simpson (Daisy Duke). Jessica has everything going for her, including that gigantic huge, large, eye popping rack of hers. I gave the vote to ashley judd because she just has something overall. Intelligence and talent is one. She has one great figure and she has great skin tone. Something highly overlooked. Plus, plus, being a UK fan that she is, she stated once in an interview she spent more money flying around to see Kentucky games than seeing her family, Jessica Simpson doesnt even get sports. Always a plus

jakethebake
12-20-2004, 10:46 AM
This contest is much better than any of the previous. I can't decide. Maybe a few beers will help me decide.