PDA

View Full Version : Checking BRPs?

josie_wales
12-19-2004, 05:03 PM
Hey,

The Gaming Club seems to crash whenver I check my BRPs...

Is anyone having any luck checking them? It worked earlier for me...just not now.

jw

josie_wales
12-19-2004, 07:49 PM
So none of the 33 people that viewed this have either (a) had the same trouble as me or (b) tried but did not have the same problem as me?

Darn it.

jw

largeeyes
12-19-2004, 08:04 PM
Absolutely no problem here.

Crix
12-19-2004, 08:18 PM
My points never increase, no matter how many hands I play. I've gotten tired of asking about it and getting BS standardised e-mails that have nothing to do with the problem I have. Come on Gaming Club Guy, lets see you sort my problem out.

Lurker4
12-19-2004, 08:32 PM
I've just barely started with the bonus but have not had a problem checking BRPs and they've credited me with the right number of BRPs.

Izaak_Walton
12-19-2004, 08:36 PM
Apparently they are not updated continuously, like on other sites. I'd like to know just WHEN they update them, so I know when to check.

No, mine doesn't crash.

L0QTiS
12-19-2004, 08:45 PM
I just singed up today. You check BRP's from the promition page, but apparently they only update it once a day, so when I went to check it I got nothing. Per support, once this is updated I will see the appropriate points.

chesspain
12-19-2004, 08:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Apparently they are not updated continuously, like on other sites. I'd like to know just WHEN they update them, so I know when to check.

No, mine doesn't crash.

[/ QUOTE ]

Mine doesn't crash either. And it takes anywhere from a few hours to many hours for the BRPs to update...not that I can tell how accurate the numbers are, anyway, since I can never tell whether my hand histories are current or not. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

josie_wales
12-19-2004, 09:07 PM
There, thats better /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Thanks guys,

jw