PDA

View Full Version : win 2 out of first 6 hands then go cold turky

nmbvua
12-19-2004, 01:27 PM
I play at Pokerstars. I have hit this weird rutt to me anyhow. I can sitdown at a table and win two out of the first Six hands played. I can stay there and keep pumping $$$ in and never win another hand. Even when I flop 2 pr someone calls with a draw and hits. don't matter if I flop a house someone draws a larger one. This is driveing me nutts.. I move up two limits play the six hands recoup my loss's and go back down to try to get through this stage.
Anyone else expierenced this? would you recamend I start hoppen table's doing a hit and run? I used to curse them guy's but starten to understand why they did it now. seems like a bad habbit to me.
Whats the odds got to do with this?

nmbvua
12-19-2004, 02:32 PM
Let me give you a few hands here.
I drew K9
Aponite drew AQ
Flop comes 9K9 I went < all in >
Aponite < calls >
then here it comes Runner Runner A on 4th and A on river.

Another hand
I drew J 10
Aponite A 3
flop comes j 10 8
Again I go < All in >
Aponite < CallS >
I think great a straight that was brilliant!!
Again Runner Runner Fourth is a 3 and rivers his A

All played At 9 man ring tables.

This is not the same guy doing this its alota diff ones and allways after the sixth hand. Alota folks may chock it up to lower limite tables. but I can reload six times and get the same bad beats one after another. leave move up recoup my lose's and go back at it with the same results.
Now what's the odds of this type of rutt and how would you handle or deal with it?
it's driveing me nutts been three days in a row now. damn near enough to make ya wana climb in the PC and beat someone. LOL!!!!!!
I think im gona make a few hits then call it a day. maybe see what kind of supper fish tommarow brings.

Reef
12-20-2004, 06:10 AM
online poker's rigged

invast
12-20-2004, 08:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
online poker's rigged

[/ QUOTE ]
duh