PDA

View Full Version : oneeyedjacks table

02-10-2002, 01:46 AM
84" seems way too short for a HE table. Also the height is 30" which seems too high. Comments? Thanks--Joe

02-11-2002, 05:12 PM

02-12-2002, 06:13 PM
I got one from them recently. The table is fine in terms of dimensions. I had similar reaction, but the table is fine.

However, I ordered it November 16 online and received it December 27. And I paid $125 dollars for shipping - utterly unacceptable for the speed of service. Also they are pretty bad with following up and correcting accounting errors. They overcharged me (because the website ordering system does not precisely square with their advertised prices) and when I called them to request an adjustment and confirmation, I got a very friendly, "yeah, sure we'll do that, no problem," but the only issue was the guy seemed stoned and would've agreed to anything. Needless to say, I had to follow up three times to actually get the correction (and I never got confirmation)

My $.02

02-13-2002, 01:52 PM
I have a oneeyedjacks "hold'em" table.

If you get the dealer chipwell, their "hold-em" table is really only a stud table.

If you don't get the dealer chip well, you can seat ten people, but then they don't line up quite right with the eight drink holders. But those drink holders aren't particularly useful anyway; a beer bottle fits tightly and you can't get a regular drinking glass in there.

The table height has not been a problem. I'm 6'2" so I may not be the most reliable witness. None of the short guys has ever complained though.

--JMike