PDA

View Full Version : INSIDER TRACK (IFUE)

siriusradio
12-18-2004, 09:03 PM
I recently have started tracking insider purchases and have been having unreal success. It seems too easy. Friday morning, director of IFUE reports 400k shares purchased of IFUE at $1.25 which is it's 52 week high. I buy and the stock rises 43% that day. It finished the day strong and I will not be suprised if it continues to rise. I recently also purchased vetx when 2 insiders bought 1 million shares each at .08 for a total of $80k each. I buy in at $.055 and sell 4 days later for almost a 200% gain. This is no fluke. I will try and post my next pick when it comes in.

DoubleupDinan
12-19-2004, 03:53 PM
Please do...

/images/graemlins/smile.gif

AceHigh
12-19-2004, 10:44 PM
Do you search the SEC insider (Edgar) files or do you have a service tell you which insiders are buying?

therockofgibraltar
12-20-2004, 05:15 AM
Not from USA so must ask. How do you know the insiders are buying (or going to buy)? I know there is some forms they must fill but how can I find them and what's there name (I mean the SEC-number).

GeorgeF
12-20-2004, 05:45 PM
1) Without being accusative the original post sounds like a pump and dump scheme where someone looks over the past few weeks for a runup and then claims to have seen it coming before it happened. They then buy some other penny stock and then post that it will run up and then sell out. I am not saying that is case here, but I thought I would mention it.

2) The forms you want are: "Statement of changes in beneficial ownership of securities"
http://www.sec.gov/cgi-bin/browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001078723&owner=inclu de

3) There are services that will track such things for you.

4) Academic studies do not show that insider sales are that good an indicator of future prices.

5)Their latest qtr report showed a large jump in revenues.

6) A google search of their products Diesolift, Gasolift does not return much. I have no idea if they are for real.

therockofgibraltar
12-21-2004, 02:24 AM
[ QUOTE ]
4) Academic studies do not show that insider sales are that good an indicator of future prices.

[/ QUOTE ]

nope, but buys are. Well, at least they have some ability to predict prices.

I personally don't mind buying a company where the insiders are selling (not huge amounts though) because they can sell for numerous reasons BUT they only buy for one reason...