PDA

View Full Version : Improved which race is hottest in the world thread.

partygirluk
12-18-2004, 06:52 PM
I missed a few out of the other, and am a perfectionist. Please let the other thread die.

partygirluk
12-18-2004, 07:06 PM
I went for Scandinavian/South American.
Imagine a threesome with Tiger's wife and Gisele.

spamuell
12-18-2004, 07:15 PM
As gaming mouse pointed out in your other thread, I don't see how you could include Jewish here.

Please don't feel the need to create another thread due to this small criticism.

partygirluk
12-18-2004, 07:17 PM
Jews are a race.

Non_Comformist
12-18-2004, 07:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Jews are a race.

[/ QUOTE ]

Apparently the reality that Jewish is accepted as a race and a religeon is difficult for some.

BusterStacks
12-18-2004, 07:20 PM
lol, Jewish is not a race you moron. BTW, other chicks are fine for whatever on a friday night, but seriously I only date white girls.

partygirluk
12-18-2004, 07:22 PM
If I meet someone, I can normally tell straight away if they are Jewish. This includes Brits, Israelis, Russians and Americans. There is unquestionably a common look.
This is just a bit of fun. Lets not turn it into a discussion on Jews please!

Tron
12-18-2004, 07:29 PM
Uhh... While we're at it, British and American aren't races either. Oh well.

GuyOnTilt
12-18-2004, 07:42 PM
While we're at it, British and American aren't races either.

Yes, both are nationalities. Virtually all the other choices in the poll aren't races either - they're ethnicities. Classically speaking, science divides race into only three categories: mongoloid, negroid, and caucasoid. When most people say "race" what they really mean is "ethnicity", but more recently the very existence of race is being questioned by modern biology and anthropology. Many in those fields now believe race does not exists within the human species.

GoT

Non_Comformist
12-18-2004, 07:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
While we're at it, British and American aren't races either.

Classically speaking, science divides race into only three categories: mongoloid, negroid, and caucasoid.
GoT

[/ QUOTE ]

Interesting, which includes Asians? I would assume mongoloid, correct?

partygirluk
12-18-2004, 07:45 PM
Point taken. You all know what I mean by my q. though.

GuyOnTilt
12-18-2004, 07:46 PM
Interesting, which includes Asians? I would assume mongoloid, correct?

Yes.

GoT

jdl22
12-18-2004, 07:47 PM
Where are the polynesian women?

dr. klopek
12-18-2004, 07:48 PM
I thought "mongoloid" meant retarded.

GuyOnTilt
12-18-2004, 07:49 PM

It has evolved into an insult, yes.

GoT

Non_Comformist
12-18-2004, 07:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well it's out there now. I didn't want to say it but yeah so did I.

spamuell
12-18-2004, 07:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Lets not turn it into a discussion on Jews please!

[/ QUOTE ]

Fine, but just so you know I still think you're wrong.

The Dude
12-18-2004, 07:52 PM
Frankly, I'm shocked that Phillipino girls are getting so little respect.

dr. klopek
12-18-2004, 07:54 PM
"Jew" is an ethnicity and a religion. Not a race.

spamuell
12-18-2004, 07:59 PM

Well, apparently these are all ethnicities.

gaming_mouse
12-18-2004, 08:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed. It's pretty ridiculous even to have the discussion with people who have no problem listing "American" as a race.

realwtf
12-18-2004, 08:06 PM
I like American-Japanease so just chose both.

Amerasian /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

spamuell
12-18-2004, 08:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed. It's pretty ridiculous even to have the discussion with people who have no problem listing "American" as a race.

[/ QUOTE ]

The best thing is that American is winning on this largely American board. What a shock.

The impression that Europe has of you is fat and unattractive, no offense as I like many of you and there's nothing wrong with being fat or unattractive (other than the obvious), that's just how you're often seen.

partygirluk
12-18-2004, 08:11 PM
I am surprised that American is winning on an American dominated board. Most people tend to find alternative ethnicities attractive.
In Thailand they loved me because I am white and slightly fat. I have been told that in Chile they go wild over white guys (could all be a money issue though).

rickthekeg
12-18-2004, 08:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Classically speaking, science divides race into only three categories: mongoloid, negroid, and caucasoid.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just curious, what category do American Indians fall under? (I thought they were a fourth category)

Joe Tall
12-18-2004, 08:16 PM
Not have Brazillian up there is a shame.

Great soccer fans too (click here) (http://www.visionarydomains.com/chug/humor/soccerfans/Brazilian%20fans.jpg)

Peace,
Joe Tall

Ulysses
12-18-2004, 08:18 PM
Halfies.

partygirluk
12-18-2004, 08:19 PM
Please do not use the "S" word on these forums Jo.

partygirluk
12-18-2004, 08:22 PM
Good point. Should have included them in the list.

daryn
12-18-2004, 08:25 PM
soccer kinda sucks

GuyOnTilt
12-18-2004, 08:26 PM
Just curious, what category do American Indians fall under? (I thought they were a fourth category)

Those three categorizations are outdated. The fact that humans of different "races" are still able to reproduce basically shoots the 3 Race theory to shreds just by itself. A child of a M and C would then be a MC, and on and on it would go. Modern science and very recent research leans toward denying the concept of race within humans altogether.

For a brief and general overview of most topics, wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race) is a good place to start.

GoT

Alobar
12-18-2004, 08:51 PM
uh hello, where is mexican?? And dont say spanish, cuz there is a diff betweeen the too. And a diff between mexican and south american.

This poll is flawed

partygirluk
12-18-2004, 09:12 PM
"Central American"

_2000Flushes
12-18-2004, 09:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The impression that Europe has of you is fat and unattractive, no offense as I like many of you and there's nothing wrong with being fat or unattractive (other than the obvious), that's just how you're often seen.

[/ QUOTE ]

Holy sh!t. Thanks so much for the enlightenment. We had no idea people still lived in Europe.

-2kF

spamuell
12-18-2004, 09:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Holy sh!t. Thanks so much for the enlightenment. We had no idea people still lived in Europe.

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought I might receive some cutting remarks for that comment. Obviously, I was wrong.

Alobar
12-18-2004, 09:49 PM
dont sweat it, cuz the average american is fat and ugly....sad, but true...americans are lazy fucks. I just watched some guy walk out of the video store today, get in his car and drive 200 feet over in a parking lot, and then go into the grocery store.

realwtf
12-19-2004, 01:54 AM
Austrailians are the fattest people. Well other then Samoans.

The Gift Of Gab
12-19-2004, 05:11 AM
Yes.

1 (http://www.jaymee.org/gallery/gallery/jaymee/13a.jpg)

2 (http://www.jaymee.org/gallery/gallery/jaymee/27a.jpg)

AncientPC
12-19-2004, 06:31 AM
I'd to say one of those white / Asian halfies like Jaymee Ong or Kristin Kreuk.

[ QUOTE ]
dont sweat it, cuz the average american is fat and ugly....sad, but true...americans are lazy fucks. I just watched some guy walk out of the video store today, get in his car and drive 200 feet over in a parking lot, and then go into the grocery store.

[/ QUOTE ]

I do that. What are you going to do, bring all your groceries 200ft back to your car?

Lazymeatball
12-19-2004, 07:59 AM
Now are we trying to find the race with the greatest average hotness throughout the entire race, or just the race that produces the best specimens. If it were an average, the Indian sub-continent wouldn't have a chance, there are just way too many ugly people there, but that doesn't mean they don't produce a few gems. I would suspect some of the smaller European nations would have an advantage if it were the avgerage as they have smaller birthrates.

Toro
12-19-2004, 09:52 AM
Spanish women. Or countries with spanish influence. There are more Miss Universe winners for example from Venezeula.

BeerMoney
12-19-2004, 11:08 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Halfies.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is a great point. Half Asian, Half white, as well as half Black, Half White women tend to be totally beautiful.

That being said, I enjoy women of all ethnicities. There are so many beautiful women out there, I don't see how you can pick one.

cardcounter0
12-19-2004, 11:49 AM
A little know well-kept secret.

Romania is a country filled to the brim with beautiful women.

Lawrence Ng
12-19-2004, 07:04 PM
Eurasian women tend to stand out quite a bit.

Alobar
12-19-2004, 08:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I do that. What are you going to do, bring all your groceries 200ft back to your car?

[/ QUOTE ]

why not? Its not that hard to push a grocery cart.

AncientPC
12-19-2004, 09:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

But then the grocery boys need to run to the video store to get their cart back. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Gamblor
12-19-2004, 11:45 PM
Lemme guess, the hook nose, and the little code book in their back pocket that lets them run the government.

Jews are a nationality, not a race. There are Jews in Ethiopia that look more like the Wachati from Ace Ventura (yes that movie was on tonight) than any South Central LA gangbanger you've ever met. There are Chinese Jews who look like Yao Ming.

GuyOnTilt
12-19-2004, 11:48 PM
Jews are a nationality, not a race.

They are neither.

GoT

Gamblor
12-19-2004, 11:59 PM
Really?

Cause I hope you don't say Jews are a religion. There are enough people who are Jewish who eat a big fat bacon sandwich every morning to prove that one wrong.

GuyOnTilt
12-20-2004, 12:05 AM
I hope you don't say Jews are a religion. There are enough people who are Jewish who eat a big fat bacon sandwich every morning to prove that one wrong.

I might've already mentioned this in this thread, I don't remember. The term Jew refers to culture or ethnicity, usually ethnicity. Judaism refers to religion. Being Jewish has nothing to do with your nationality though. For instance, Joe's nationality is British, his ethnicity is Jewish, his religion is agnosticism. None of them relate to one another.

GoT

_2000Flushes
12-20-2004, 12:30 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I might've already mentioned this in this thread, I don't remember. The term Jew refers to culture or ethnicity, usually ethnicity. Judaism refers to religion. Being Jewish has nothing to do with your nationality though. For instance, Joe's nationality is British, his ethnicity is Jewish, his religion is agnosticism. None of them relate to one another.

[/ QUOTE ]

The Jewish ethnicity and religion are separate from each other, but the term Jewish (and Jew, for that matter) is a homonym and refers to both. This may be what you meant. But I thought I'd clarify that that a person whose religion is Judaism is also a Jew. And both stem from 3000 years of beautiful tradition, from Moses to Sandy Koufax.

-2kF

Alobar
12-20-2004, 01:55 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

But then the grocery boys need to run to the video store to get their cart back. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

You cant push the cart back when you are done? It's like 2 shops over

daryn
12-20-2004, 03:25 AM
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In risposta di:</font><hr />

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You cant push the cart back when you are done? It's like 2 shops over

[/ QUOTE ]

all of this is without a doubt more stupid than driving over there.

nicky g
12-20-2004, 06:14 AM
Why not park at the grocery store, and walk over to the video store?

NLSoldier
12-20-2004, 06:16 AM
Whatever race Adriana Lima is is the hottest and its not close. If you dont see why, check out the "Adriana Lima: ya or gay" thread.

Dead
03-27-2005, 03:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I hope you don't say Jews are a religion. There are enough people who are Jewish who eat a big fat bacon sandwich every morning to prove that one wrong.

GoT

[/ QUOTE ]

The terms are more interchangeable than you think. Granted, there are some Jewish converts, but they are quite few in number. Most of the Jews in the world today can trace their lineage back to Abraham through Isaac.

But as I said, there are some converts. Common ancestry is not required to be a Jew(Sammy Davis Jr., Rod Careew, and Connie Chung are examples).

I could never become Asian or African-American. But some blacks and Asians are Jewish.

I think the best term to explain the strong connectedness between all Jews is "nation". There is a Jewish nation. It has no geographic borders. I'm part of the nation, Zaxx19 is part of it, Adam Sandler is part of it, and so are about 12 million other people worldwide.

If a Jew does something wrong, all of us that have heard of it are saddened(Son of Sam, for example). Likewise, when a Jew does something great(Albert Einstein winning the Nobel for his brilliant work, for example), all of us are proud of him.

And all Jews are equal imo. Someone is not more Jewish because they were born Jewish, compared to converting.

-Dead

Jazza
03-27-2005, 08:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Austrailians are the fattest people. Well other then Samoans.

[/ QUOTE ]

what's your source?

last I heard it was America most fattest Australia second

theBruiser500
03-27-2005, 08:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
soccer kinda sucks

[/ QUOTE ]

no you are absolutely wrong

wacki
03-27-2005, 08:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
soccer kinda sucks

[/ QUOTE ]

no you are absolutely wrong

[/ QUOTE ]

kgrad5
03-27-2005, 08:55 PM
my answer is: Kristin Kreuk (or however you spell her name)

zaxx19
03-27-2005, 09:35 PM
Hmm, I think of worlwide Jewry as a nation....of coure I was weaned on Young Judea and went to Zionist camps so....

The background on my desktop is 2 Israeli boys aged approximately 8 one brown skinned (Ethiopean i suspect) one of the typically Askenazic appearance (lighter skin and very dark hair and eyes..) both are donning kippot and I feel the same kinship for each personally.

There are no pure or really distinct "Races" on earth anymore....outside the occasional remote indian tribe or papua guinean so the whole Jews are a race thing is total bunk.

Anyway who cares as Jews arent very good looking.....

I vote as always for South American (women). Tan Skin...long dark hair...curvy figures and great butts.

What else could you really want in a women physically?

French Canadian women are also amazingly hot but as with most white women lacking in the backside...

French women without a doubt have the most perfect breasts of all women....if your a breast man visit Quebec.

Scandanvian types are sometimes VERY attractive....but their figures are almost never on par with say Brazilian chicks...

Dead
03-27-2005, 09:36 PM
I don't know about Jews not being very attractive. I know some Jewish girls that are absolutely gorgoeus.

threeonefour
03-27-2005, 09:42 PM
candians, mexicans, south americans, and african americans are all americans.

I haven't read the other posts but I am sure people have already pointed out that this poll contains a lot of non-races, nationalities, and other groups that could be subsets or supersets of other options on this poll.

indian is also ambiguous....