PDA

View Full Version : Folded pocket Aces twice preflop-drunken magoo poker(no content)

KHALI
12-18-2004, 04:23 PM
Friday night I went out drinking with buddies and when I got home at 2am, for some reason, I thought it would be a good idea to play a $10 single table tourney. I get on and within the first few hands I win around 700chips with a set. Next thing I know it is 6am and I'm still laying on the couch with the laptop on my chest. I check my hand history the next morning and see that I finished third. I also noticed I was dealt AA twice in a row and folded both times in my unconsious state. I won three hands without even playing when I was allowed to check down hands from the big blind. I guess I wasn't the only drunken magoo on the table.

mackthefork
12-18-2004, 04:53 PM
I don't know how you guys get that bad, i once played a party sng after 12 pints of stella, i won it and had a VPIP of 21% and 78% at showdowns, it has absolutely no impact on the way i play, also after a similar night out i finished in the top 30 of a 2000 player tourney on party. Maybe this is not quite so good as it sounds /images/graemlins/crazy.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/crazy.gif.

Regards Mack

KHALI
12-18-2004, 05:14 PM
I don't think I played all that bad considering I was passed out.