PDA

View Full Version : The Medicus Driver

Rushmore
12-18-2004, 02:32 PM
I have just ordered the dual-hinged Medicus driver.

Exactly how ashamed of myself should I be?

Perhaps a lovely new golf sweater with a nice Scarlet M on it?

eric5148
12-18-2004, 02:46 PM
Sorry, you can't buy a golf swing in 4 easy payments of $29.95. Private lessons is all you should be spending your money on.

<---Gary knows all.

Rushmore
12-18-2004, 02:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Sorry, you can't buy a golf swing in 4 easy payments of $29.95. Private lessons is all you should be spending your money on.

<---Gary knows all.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, believe me, I take private lessons from a professional. Problem is, there's a lull in my progress.

I figure $150 ain't much, and what the hell, if it manages to knock 5 strokes off my round, I'll be hap hap happy.

eric5148
12-18-2004, 03:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I figure $150 ain't much, and what the hell, if it manages to knock 5 strokes off my round, I'll be hap hap happy.

[/ QUOTE ]

When you realize you wasted you're money you'll feel crap crap crappy.

BeerMoney
12-18-2004, 03:13 PM
Do you ever look in a mirror, or some other reflective surface when you swing?

Rushmore
12-18-2004, 05:23 PM
Yes.

And...?

Rushmore
12-18-2004, 05:24 PM
You win. Maybe, for the first time in my life, I'll utilize the "money-back guarantee."

We shall see.

fsuplayer
12-18-2004, 05:26 PM
complete waste of money. many pros couldnt even hit shots with that club bc of their swing tempo and hand action.

some could, but most couldnt.

keep the receipt.

eric5148
12-18-2004, 05:36 PM
Seriously, the best swing drill is to hit balls with towels under your armpits, especially the left one (for right handed people). If the towel falls off at the top, your arms are getting disconnected and your swing is off-plane.

daryn
12-18-2004, 05:42 PM
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In risposta di:</font><hr />
Seriously, the best swing drill is to hit balls with towels under your armpits, especially the left one (for handed people).

[/ QUOTE ]

man, golfing without hands must be tough. is that what they call a handicap?

P.S. golf sucks

BeerMoney
12-18-2004, 05:44 PM
I've found it to be the best training method for me. Just take a bunch of swings without a ball there to work on your tempo. You'll be hitting the snot out of the ball in no time.

eric5148
12-18-2004, 05:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
man, golfing without hands must be tough. is that what they call a handicap?

P.S. golf sucks

[/ QUOTE ]

Post edited. Smartass. /images/graemlins/mad.gif

Rushmore
12-18-2004, 07:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
complete waste of money. many pros couldnt even hit shots with that club bc of their swing tempo and hand action.

some could, but most couldnt.

keep the receipt.

[/ QUOTE ]

But, uh, Mark O'Meara and Bruce Fleischer and Davis Love all say it's great. And, uh, on the commercials, it looks like it's really helping all those poor hacks.

So it MUST be good, right?

Anyway, at least I didn't buy The Hammer. That guy shouting everytime he hits the ball over Mount Everest just gets on my last nerve. I especially like it when they get a "call-in" from "Tokyo, Japan," and the guy says "I'ya not a beeg man rack yooo, and I canno swinga crub so fast. Izza da Hamma light fol me?"

So maybe it was Mount Fuji he was knockin balls over, sort of like Bill Murray in Lost in Translation.

What was I saying?