PDA

View Full Version : Party - cash out after deposit...

sourbeaver
12-18-2004, 12:14 PM
How long does one have to wait to request a cash out at Party after depositing for a bonus ?

I tried clicking their bonus terms but the link is broken /images/graemlins/mad.gif

SamJack
12-18-2004, 12:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
How long does one have to wait to request a cash out at Party after depositing for a bonus ?

I tried clicking their bonus terms but the link is broken /images/graemlins/mad.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

It depends on the method.

Neteller takes anywhere between 1-2 days.
IGMPAY takes a little more 3-4 days.

SamJack

mosuavea
12-18-2004, 12:24 PM
I think he means how long does he have to leave the money in before he can request a cash and still be eligible for the bonus. Like put in the 1,000 needed to get the full 20% bonus and leave 200 in to clear the bonus and withdrawl the rest.

Izaak_Walton
12-18-2004, 12:28 PM
I may be wrong, but I believe you can initiate a cashout 8 hours after depositing at a party skin. Then they "review it for fairness", which usually is instantaneous after you've developed a good track record. Then the $$ is back in my NT account within a day at the outside. IGMPAY is a nightmare, though, as they won't actually release the $$ for a week or more after depositing, since they wait to verify that they actually got the $$ from your bank account.

Also, once you have made your deposit to qualify for a bonus, and the bonus (although yet unearned) appears on your bonus page, you are free to initiate a withdrawal without adverse consequences.