PDA

View Full Version : Nows the time to ask.....

ThaSaltCracka
12-18-2004, 04:49 AM
.....kerssens is at the helm for the absentee Cracka....any lingering questions??

Lazymeatball
12-18-2004, 04:54 AM
Don't you have anything better to do with your time?

not Like I do either

ThaSaltCracka
12-18-2004, 04:56 AM
well, Cracka is Halo-ing, getting his ass kicked and yelling at the douches on X-box live, I'm having another beer....might eventually drive, probably turn my head lights on this time

kerssens
12-18-2004, 05:03 AM
this thread is genius....not lame ass for sure.

BusterStacks
12-18-2004, 05:05 AM
[ QUOTE ]
well, Cracka is Halo-ing, getting his ass kicked and yelling at the douches on X-box live, I'm having another beer....might eventually drive, probably turn my head lights on this time

[/ QUOTE ]

why don't you just, you know, sleep over. See what happens...

kerssens
12-18-2004, 05:08 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Nothing good could come of this.....there's some racist isht going on on X-Box live right now

ThaSaltCracka
12-18-2004, 05:36 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Nothing good could come of this.....there's some racist isht going on on X-Box live right now

[/ QUOTE ]

for real I hate racist mutha fuckas

I am drbnk.

kerssens
12-18-2004, 05:46 AM
I made it home w/o the five-0 hassling me...tired of the man trying to bring me down.

ThaSaltCracka
12-18-2004, 05:56 AM
fcuk the 50 theose fsgot bastards.

kerssens
12-18-2004, 05:59 AM
So I became an old hand some time, not sure when I leapt from addict status, what next and when?

dr. klopek
[ QUOTE ]
I made it home w/o the five-0 hassling me...tired of the man trying to bring me down.

[/ QUOTE ]

Was that you that blew the eleventy.9?

kerssens
.077, that was me.

dr. klopek
12-18-2004, 06:01 AM
[ QUOTE ]
.077, that was me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, uh, maybe you should stop that.

kerssens
12-18-2004, 06:02 AM
I gladly handed over the keys this week...kinda strange riding shotgun in your own car.

_2000Flushes
12-18-2004, 06:04 AM
Old handsome. That's my kind of addict.

-2kF

dr. klopek
12-18-2004, 06:14 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I gladly handed over the keys this week...kinda strange riding shotgun in your own car.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice. Oh, and man, yeah, the fuzz sucks bigtime.

One time I was walking to get cigarettes at like 2am, and this spotlight hits me. This VOvoice is like "TAKE YOUR HANDS OUT OF YOUR POCKETS RIGHT NOW!!!!" Shitting myself, I did, slowly explained via I.D. who I was and where I was going, and he told me he was looking for an armed robber. He'd thought I had a gun. I couldn't see him cuz of the light, but I'm almost certain he was pointing a gun at me. It was lame.

kerssens
12-18-2004, 06:18 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice. Oh, and man, yeah, the fuzz sucks bigtime.

One time I was walking to get cigarettes at like 2am, and this spotlight hits me. This VOvoice is like "TAKE YOUR HANDS OUT OF YOUR POCKETS RIGHT NOW!!!!" Shitting myself, I did, slowly explained via I.D. who I was and where I was going, and he told me he was looking for an armed robber. He'd thought I had a gun. I couldn't see him cuz of the light, but I'm almost certain he was pointing a gun at me. It was lame.

[/ QUOTE ]

I pulled into McDonalds a few years ago and the cops followed me in and asked some strange questions about what I had been doing over the past couple hours. It turns out that a church had been robbed and the getaway car was the same make/model as my car....it wasn't me.

wacki
12-18-2004, 06:47 AM
[ QUOTE ]
.....kerssens is at the helm for the absentee Cracka....any lingering questions??

[/ QUOTE ]

Any embarrassing stories?

kerssens
12-18-2004, 06:58 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Any embarrassing stories?

[/ QUOTE ]

Once I was leaving the gym and was trying to open a Myoplex drink...I tried to shake it but there was air in there or something so it wouldn't really shake...I had to take the little tab off and put my thumb over the hole to shake it up and make sure that it didn't get all over me. I was stopped at a red light at the time and was shaking it. I looked to my right and there was a damn HOT chick looking at me...I guess it looked like I was whackin. (I was shaking up the drink between my legs under the steering wheel.