PDA

View Full Version : AA hand

Gravy (Gravy Smoothie)
12-18-2004, 03:20 AM
Opponent doesn't seem very good. Your standard weakish opponent.

Party Poker 1/2 Hold'em (6 max, 6 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is BB with A/images/graemlins/club.gif, A/images/graemlins/diamond.gif. MP posts a blind of $1.
CO folds, Button calls, SB folds, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, UTG folds, MP (poster) folds, Button calls.

Flop: (5.50 SB) 5/images/graemlins/club.gif, 4/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, 7/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Button bets</font>, Hero calls.

Turn: (3.75 BB) J/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
Button checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, Button calls.

River: (5.75 BB) 3/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Button bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, Button calls.

Final Pot: 9.75 BB

Alobar
12-18-2004, 03:23 AM
I raise the flop lots of times here, for the exact reason that lots of times with this kind of board, the turn gets checked.

I also wouldnt have raised the river.

Gravy (Gravy Smoothie)
12-18-2004, 03:26 AM
99% of the time I don't raise this river either but I was confident that Villian would pay off with any pair and probably only reraise with a 6. I would have folded to a 3-bet but I didn't expect it.

daryn
12-18-2004, 03:32 AM
is the converter messed up? i don't understand this hand at all.

imitation
12-18-2004, 03:33 AM
Don't slow play good hands, pump the [censored] out of them.

Gravy (Gravy Smoothie)
12-18-2004, 03:34 AM
[censored], the converter is messed up again. THe action is in the right order but the labels are wrong.

You never slowplay a big hand heads up?

Popinjay
12-18-2004, 03:36 AM
AA is not THAT big a hand on a 457 board. I would have raised the flop and called the river. What do you do if he three bets you there on the river?

Alobar
12-18-2004, 03:44 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

FYI, if you guys just get the hand history emailed to you it works fine in the converter.

Gravy (Gravy Smoothie)
12-18-2004, 03:44 AM
OK, sounds like I picked a bad spot to slowplay.

I probably would have mucked to a 3-bet.

Gravy (Gravy Smoothie)
12-18-2004, 03:50 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

FYI, if you guys just get the hand history emailed to you it works fine in the converter.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've been getting the HH's from the hand histories subdirectory of the Party directory on my comp. a lot easier then getting them e-mailed. Why it's not working I dunno.

Alobar
12-18-2004, 03:52 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I've been getting the HH's from the hand histories subdirectory of the Party directory on my comp. a lot easier then getting them e-mailed. Why it's not working I dunno.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah it is alot easier, but the hand history that gets emailed to you is a little diff than the hand history that party stores on your comp. The emailed version wont mess up in the converter. Lots of times after I play a hand and I have questions about it or think I might want to post it, I just have it emailed to me (takes like 2 seconds), and then I'll go over them after I finish my session and post any that I would like feedback on.

daryn
12-18-2004, 04:02 AM
clearly the best strategy right there.