PDA

View Full Version : Top Five 2+2 Posters You Would Like to Punch in the Face

Zeno
12-17-2004, 11:52 PM
1. Zeno (This is obvious)
2. Natedogg (This is even more obvious)
3. Salt-your-cracker (He just posts way too much)
4. Elysium (Did he die?)
5. Turning Stone Pro (Is he real or just made up?)

Honorable mention: Andy Fox, John Cole, and John Feeney - Liberals are annoying, especially the really smart ones.

/images/graemlins/wink.gif /images/graemlins/wink.gif /images/graemlins/wink.gif /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

A Merry Christmas and Holiday Cheer to all.

I'm off on Vacation and will be null and void for awhile on 2+2 after tomorrow.

-Zeno

NLSoldier
12-17-2004, 11:54 PM
1) Turning Stone Pro
2-5) The last 4 people to start "party is rigged threads"

thatpfunk
12-18-2004, 12:01 AM
All the idiots who contribute to the WPT forum with stuff like, "I heard Annie Duke is a slut!" or "Paul Phillips is broke!". Ugh.

namknils
12-18-2004, 12:25 AM
1. Mason Malmuth
2. David Sklansky
3. Ed Miller
4. Ray Zee

/images/graemlins/blush.gif /images/graemlins/blush.gif /images/graemlins/blush.gif /images/graemlins/blush.gif

NLSoldier
12-18-2004, 12:37 AM
[ QUOTE ]
1. Mason Malmuth
2. David Sklansky
3. Ed Miller
4. Ray Zee

[/ QUOTE ]

5. Chuck Whateverhisnameis

stripsqueez
12-18-2004, 12:49 AM
thanks zeno - i feel the need to vent

1. al capone - king of the sycophants
2. bernie - a wanker of impressive proportions
3. turning stone pro - i suspect he is a clever 9 year old
4. eugeneel (and aliases) - the old Oz term would be illywhacker
5. david sklansky - dangerously disengaged with reality

stripsqueez - chickenhawk

namknils
12-18-2004, 12:52 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
1. Mason Malmuth
2. David Sklansky
3. Ed Miller
4. Ray Zee

[/ QUOTE ]

5. Chuck Whateverhisnameis

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually Chuck Weinstock helped me purchase Ed Miller's book with my Neteller, so he's ok. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

blendedsuit
12-18-2004, 12:55 AM
Neteller thru this site?

namknils
12-18-2004, 12:57 AM
Yeah it was a purchase option for preordering SSH, but I think there were some problems with it so I don't know if they still do it. Basically I just ended up doing a person to person transfer to Chuck and they recorded that I was down for the book.

Zeno
12-18-2004, 12:57 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Actually Chuck Weinstock helped me purchase Ed Miller's book with my Neteller, so he's ok.

[/ QUOTE ]

Then replace Chuck whatshisname with Mat Sklansky, and call it good.

-Zeno

david050173
12-18-2004, 02:03 AM
Raymer and it isn't even close. You always go after the deep pockets /images/graemlins/grin.gif

ThaSaltCracka
12-18-2004, 04:30 AM
I'd like to punch kerssens in the face....but that's because I beat him at darts or Halo2 or poker, especially pool....if you can't tell by the spelling, the Cracka signed in and left the comp free so kerssens hijacked the comp and posted.

wacki
12-18-2004, 07:19 AM
I would love to punch No_Thumb in the face. He and I have had several heated arguements about those damn Frenchies. I realize that he almost has had his thumb cut off by some dude trying to kill him with a knife, so I'm not saying I am going to win. But I don't like fighting pussies. Even though you defend the French and happen to be missing a thumb(s), I'm sure you'll put up a good fight.

Btw, is it hard pleasing your woman without those thumbs?

dr. klopek
12-18-2004, 11:08 AM
balkii.

BusterStacks
12-18-2004, 02:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
balkii.

[/ QUOTE ]

ahahahah

ThaSaltCracka
12-18-2004, 04:42 PM
easily one of Zeno's best posts.

GuyOnTilt
12-18-2004, 06:11 PM
1. TSA : for flooding what used to be my "new" favorite forum with all his "What should I do today : YOU DECIDE!" posts.
2. The Dude : for racking up over $700 (according to my online statement) in the last week on my Visa that he stole and still has not returned.
3. Gonores : for making the word gonorrea pop into my head every time I see his username.
4. David Sklansky : to be able to say I punched David Sklansky in the face.
5. Schneids : so maybe he'll stop having a weird thing for Avril Lavigne.

GoT

balkii
12-18-2004, 06:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
balkii.

[/ QUOTE ]

Do I get all 5 slots?

Get outta my forum, lamo.

ThaSaltCracka
12-18-2004, 07:47 PM
I have done that three times.

my list

1. Jokerswild
2. Chris Alger
3. Hack
4. Sponger
5. Tolbiny

the first three are legit, the second two are jokes.

rgreenm90
12-18-2004, 08:07 PM
Clarkmeister--rabid conservative and a Cardinals fan.

Turning Stone Pro
12-18-2004, 10:21 PM
Actually, not too far from the truth!

Great Post.

TSP

Joe Tall
12-18-2004, 10:23 PM
I've never hit anyone in my life in the face. I've never been in a fight (well, my brother when we were kids but that doesn't count).

I'm not going to start now.

Peace,
Joe Tall

jasonHoldEm
12-19-2004, 12:23 AM
Joe tall, cause I know he won't fight back. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

spamuell
12-19-2004, 12:37 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Joe tall, cause I know he won't fight back. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

lol yeah and if you ever saw him again with friends you could be like, "you see that tall dude? yeah i took him, he's a pu[/i]ssy."

Joe Tall
12-19-2004, 12:39 AM
cause I know he won't fight back

Who said anything about fighting back? I've never been hit, so I can't say what will happen. Frankly, I'm afraid if it came down to it I'd kill someone w/my 38" long arms.

Peace,
Joe Tall

jasonHoldEm
12-19-2004, 12:43 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Frankly, I'm afraid if it came down to it I'd kill someone w/my 38" long arms.

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/shocked.gif I cheerfully withdraw my previous statement.

spamuell
12-19-2004, 12:50 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Frankly, I'm afraid if it came down to it I'd kill someone w/my 38" long arms.

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/shocked.gif I cheerfully withdraw my previous statement.

[/ QUOTE ]

Me too, and did I mention how good looking Joe is?

Sponger15SB
12-19-2004, 01:36 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I've never hit anyone in my life in the face. I've never been in a fight (well, my brother when we were kids but that doesn't count).

I'm not going to start now.

[/ QUOTE ]

Same. Not a big fan of fighting. Never quite understood it.

dr. klopek
12-19-2004, 01:39 AM
All these jerks who come into a thread about good ol' fashioned punchin and talk about not hitting people.

Justin A
12-19-2004, 01:49 AM
1) Sponger - For ruining my cool new avatar.
2) Sponger - Because he's never been in a fight except with his mom (true story).
3) Sponger - Because I already own him at the poker tables, might as well rub it in.
4) Sponger - Because I beat him in a HU PLO Sit N Go.
5) Sponger - Because he still owes me $15.

Justin A

Peca277
12-19-2004, 01:51 AM
Just steal his credit card and spend $700, that'll learn him!

Sponger15SB
12-19-2004, 02:03 AM
[ QUOTE ]
1) Sponger - For ruining my cool new avatar.

[/ QUOTE ]

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHA

[ QUOTE ]

2) Sponger - Because he's never been in a fight except with his mom (true story).

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok. Some guy offered to fight us at ocean's the other day, and my response was "The only fight i've ever been in before was with my mom. I forgot to clean my room and she was really pissed"...or something. Not like I actually punched my mom.

[ QUOTE ]

3) Sponger - Because I already own him at the poker tables, might as well rub it in.

[/ QUOTE ]

this...uh....isn't for sure yet.

[ QUOTE ]

4) Sponger - Because I beat him in a HU PLO Sit N Go.

[/ QUOTE ]

dude [censored] that! We had like a 2200 chip pot where we went all in on the turn, I had top two and you had some two pair and a flush draw, and your flush it.

SOOOOOO LUCKY. I dominated most of that SNG.

[ QUOTE ]

5) Sponger - Because he still owes me $15.

[/ QUOTE ]

Alright how is this for a story. We go to Ocean's last monday and before Justin says "lets do 50% of eachothers action" I say ok and at the end of the night I win $70 and he breaks even, so I try and pay him $35....except we didn't have anything other than $20's or $100's, so I figured I'd owe him the $15. Then we go on wednesday and he REFUSES TO SHARE THE ACTION WITH ME! HOW CHEAP!

Also, you really think you're getting your $15 back? hahahahaha sucker

Justin A
12-19-2004, 02:07 AM
[ QUOTE ]
dude [censored] that! We had like a 2200 chip pot where we went all in on the turn, I had top two and you had some two pair and a flush draw, and your flush it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, this was Omaha, so I had like thirty outs. I had two pair, a flush draw, and some weird wrap around straight draw.

[ QUOTE ]
Alright how is this for a story. We go to Ocean's last monday and before Justin says "lets do 50% of eachothers action" I say ok and at the end of the night I win $70 and he breaks even, so I try and pay him $35....except we didn't have anything other than $20's or $100's, so I figured I'd owe him the $15. Then we go on wednesday and he REFUSES TO SHARE THE ACTION WITH ME! HOW CHEAP!

[/ QUOTE ]

After seeing Sponger play the first time, it was in my best interest NOT to take his action again.

Justin A

Sponger15SB
12-19-2004, 02:17 AM
[ QUOTE ]

After seeing Sponger play the first time, it was in my best interest NOT to take his action again.

[/ QUOTE ]

Apparently you weren't impressed on that hand where it was folded to the button who was the tighest player at the table by a mile, he raised to $9 and I was in the BB and I folded King's face up.

Justin A
12-19-2004, 02:24 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Apparently you weren't impressed on that hand where it was folded to the button who was the tighest player at the table by a mile, he raised to $9 and I was in the BB and I folded King's face up.

[/ QUOTE ]

I would have thought it was a good play, but the SB had called and you were berated by the dealer for exposing your cards during a live hand.

Justin A

Sponger15SB
12-19-2004, 02:27 AM
[ QUOTE ]

I would have thought it was a good play, but the SB had called and you were berated by the dealer for exposing your cards during a live hand.

Justin A

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh yeah? Well I had sex with your fiance!

spamuell
12-19-2004, 02:28 AM
Justin, Sponger, I wish you would stop these stupid arguments, the forum doesn't care.

Sponger15SB
12-19-2004, 02:30 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Justin, Sponger, I wish you would stop these stupid arguments, the forum doesn't care.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah if only NLSoldier.....errr....anyone were here to defend that because I'm sure that he....you guys don't really mind.

B Dids
12-19-2004, 02:31 AM
Argument? I assumed they were flirting.

Justin A
12-19-2004, 02:40 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Oh yeah? Well I had sex with your fiance!

[/ QUOTE ]

That's a bit too far. Seriously.

Justin A

craig r
12-19-2004, 02:43 AM
LOL!!!! Good one Cosmo.

craig

Turning Stone Pro
12-19-2004, 02:55 AM
Typical 5-10 limit babies.

TSP

ThaSaltCracka
12-19-2004, 03:23 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]yup

Piz0wn0reD!!!!!!
12-19-2004, 03:56 AM
anyone who is curently better looking than me.

nothumb
12-19-2004, 06:09 AM
Hey Wacki,

If I don't defend the French, who will? We know they won't defend themselves. /images/graemlins/blush.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Btw, is it hard pleasing your woman without those thumbs?

[/ QUOTE ]

Most of us have another extremity for that...

I would enjoy punching you in the face, but I wouldn't want to get poop all over my knuckles... /images/graemlins/grin.gif

I can't even remember the threads you are talking about, maybe you've been smoking too much dope with all those other crazy environmentalists... /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

NT

(BTW, I think wacki is joking, but for all of you that don't know, I have two thumbs, don't worry about me...)

nothumb
12-19-2004, 06:18 AM
Good thread. I'll respond.

BTW I once gave a friend of mine a concussion when we were half-jokingly sparring Muay Thai style and I did a spinning elbow to the side of his head... keep that in mind you sissies... aside from my knife wounds etc as my girlfriend wacki has already pointed out...

1. Joe Tall ... I always like to take out the big guy first, so everybody knows I'm not screwing around...

2. Whichever douche with 113 posts who decides to start polls about who is the best poster or the quality of the forum or starts spewing some crap he heard on Macneil-Lehrer or Mike Savage like he owns the place... because after the second one I start to lose track and I want to remember this as it will be sweet...

3. MMMMMM because it will convince him that not all leftists are pussies, even though it's true...

4. PokerJo because I'm a feminist and think girls should be able to fight, too... wouldn't want her to be left out...

5. Dr Wogga... that guy just sucks and I know he would fold like an XFL franchise...

Thanks,

NT

wacki
12-19-2004, 09:33 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I would enjoy punching you in the face,
but I wouldn't want to get poop all over my knuckles... /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice comeback.

[ QUOTE ]

I can't even remember the threads you are talking about,
maybe you've been smoking too much dope with all those
other crazy environmentalists... /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

NT

[/ QUOTE ]

My memory is still good. Although in the thread I was
talking about, you weren't directly defending them,
you were pretty much just laughing at me.

Do you remember saying this? Have fun scrolling.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA.

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=exchange&Number=975428&For um=All_Forums&Words=neo&Searchpage=0&Limit=25&Main =973923&Search=true&where=sub&Name=7066&daterange= 1&newerval=1&newertype=y&olderval=&oldertype=&body prev=#Post975428

[ QUOTE ]
(BTW, I think wacki is joking, but for all of you
that don't know, I have two thumbs, don't worry about me...)

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, I am joking. Thanks for the advice on the Johnny Cash
cd's btw. It's our number one choice of music during poker
games right now.

Kurn, son of Mogh
12-19-2004, 11:55 AM
I have been in fights, and I have punched people in the face (maybe three times in my life), but I still don't like it.

Fighting is something you do if you have to, not something you want to do, especially not for a stupid reason like you disagree with their politics.

Peca277
12-19-2004, 12:15 PM
I dunno man. Back in the day, I remember watching Star Trek and you Klingons were always at war with somebody. Even at peace you seemed to battle each other a lot... all in good fun of course.

Kurn, son of Mogh
12-19-2004, 01:05 PM
There was a time when I, like most New England hockey fans, wanted to punch Michael Peca in the face. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

knifeandfork
12-19-2004, 01:07 PM
4. Elysium (Did he die?)
dude elysium is far too entertaining, dare i say he has some actual creativity to this thinking.

tripdad
12-19-2004, 01:19 PM
most of the really annoying ones are more than likely jailbait, so i guess nobody. oh, wait...whoever is responsible for making this thread so loooooong should be punched.

cheers!

wacki
12-19-2004, 02:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
most of the really annoying ones are more than likely
jailbait, so i guess nobody. oh, wait...whoever is responsible
for making this thread so loooooong should be punched.

cheers!

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey, don't blame me. I was only quoting somebody else.

Clarkmeister
12-19-2004, 02:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Clarkmeister--rabid conservative

[/ QUOTE ]

oh? /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

benfranklin
12-19-2004, 03:03 PM
Instead of a punch, how about a spanking for all the youngsters who post about sex (wishful thinking) and bodily functions (their current major accomplishments).

nothumb
12-19-2004, 04:27 PM
Dude, you called a link from Maxim 'semi-respectable.' Maybe if you're a fifteen year old boy masturbating to pictures of Avril Lavigne...

NT

wacki
12-19-2004, 08:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Dude, you called a link from Maxim 'semi-respectable.' Maybe if you're a fifteen year old boy masturbating to pictures of Avril Lavigne...

NT

[/ QUOTE ]

Just because they have pictures of scantily clad women doesn't mean the facts are wrong.
Their analysis is a totally different matter. Maxim has had
some of the best articles on Uday and Qussay Hussein I have
ever read. Not even the Discovery channels "Diaries of a Madman"
reported the emotionally sick and twisted [censored] those guys
did in highschool/college.

http://www.maximonline.com/articles/article_4211.html

This is an accurate and excellent article. Very sick and
disturbing stuff.

Also, please tell me what facts in this article are wrong.
This is the one you laughed at.
http://www.maximonline.com/the_ride/articles/article_5274.html

jakethebake
12-20-2004, 11:15 AM
zaxx19 and Hack gotta be on the list.

ThaSaltCracka
12-20-2004, 11:40 AM
Hack made my list, very annoying "politics" poster.