PDA

View Full Version : How do you pee?

Alobar
12-17-2004, 09:20 PM
Since most of us started life at a young age wearing tighty whities, in order to piss in the urinal you have to pull the top of your underwear down post your johnson in order to pee. My quesion is, for those of you who made the switch to boxers, do you still pull down the top of your underwear past your wiener, or do you flop willy out of the flap that all boxers have, and pee that way?

kerssens
12-17-2004, 09:22 PM
I was hoping that this was about urinal stance....the ones I've seen are both hands on the wall, one hand on the wall, hands on hips, etc.

ThaSaltCracka
12-17-2004, 09:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I was hoping that this was about urinal stance

[/ QUOTE ]yeah me too /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

thatpfunk
12-17-2004, 09:26 PM
what about sitting down? /images/graemlins/grin.gif

PoBoy321
12-17-2004, 09:37 PM
Wow, I'm surprised so many people pull down. I'm a puller-through, personally, and I've gotta be honest, I don't see how this isn't the way to go. I mean a) the hole is there for a reason, use it and b) if you pull down, you've either gotta pull all the way down, or use one hand to hold down your boxers and one to hold your junk. By pulling through, you've got a free hand to lean against the wall, put on your hips, flick the guy's ear next to you, etc.

ThaSaltCracka
12-17-2004, 09:39 PM
what is so hard about pulling down? You aren't dropping your drawers, you are just lowering part of the front.

NLSoldier
12-17-2004, 09:42 PM
WTF, I didn't know anyone actually pulled down. So does that mean you have to like undo your belt and everything while at the uninal? Cuase I don't pay too close attention but I'm pretty sure I've never seen anyone do that. Or maybe you open your fly and use your hand to reach in and pull down your boxers while your pants are still totally on? That doesn't make much sense either. Please enlighten me to the pull down method. /images/graemlins/confused.gif

PoBoy321
12-17-2004, 09:46 PM
what's so hard about pulling through? The boxers are designed for that explicit purpose. I mean, I was just completely bewildered by how strongly the poll leaned towards pulling down, but let's set up a hypothetical example. You're at a baseball game and go to the bathroom to take a leak. In order to pull down, you would first have to undo your belt, open your jeans, unzip and then pull down, while the pull-through method only requires an unzip and pull.

ThaSaltCracka
12-17-2004, 09:47 PM
wtf????????

do you just unzip you pants and piss through the zipper area and hole in the boxer??? jesus christ, do you want to piss all over yourself or what?

PoBoy321
12-17-2004, 09:48 PM
Are you kidding me? Are you incapable of not pissing on yourself? You unzip your jeans, pull your junk through the hole in your boxers and you go. Unless you've got some kind of crazy trick, it's the exact same as taking a piss your way except you don't have to undo your pants to do it.

thatpfunk
12-17-2004, 09:52 PM
Hahah, i had no idea people pulled through. Do you take the time to undo that supid button on boxers and button back up? When you pull down it takes 2 seconds.... if im feeling good i dont even have to touch my junk

ThaSaltCracka
12-17-2004, 09:53 PM
I undo the pants for a few reasons.

1. almost zero chance of pissing on yourself
2. I like the fresh air, my boys get hot
3. The potential accident of my Johnson rubbing up against the zipper is something i cannot risk
4. You have more freedom in regards to range, you can basically piss however you want, and aim wherever you want, which is fun.
5. The potential for accidents while drunk doing the pull through are to many to mention.

Justin A
12-17-2004, 09:53 PM
Am I the only one who wears boxer-briefs? I don't have the pull through method available to me. I'm very surprised that people actually do this.

Justin A

Justin A
12-17-2004, 09:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
3. The potential accident of my Johnson rubbing up against the zipper is something i cannot risk
4. You have more freedom in regards to range, you can basically piss however you want, and aim wherever you want, which is fun.
5. The potential for accidents while drunk doing the pull through are to many to mention.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't see how there can be any argument against these reasons.

Justin A

ThaSaltCracka
12-17-2004, 09:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Justin A

[/ QUOTE ] again, logic wins out. Those are all serious concerns, and something I don't take lightly.

thatpfunk
12-17-2004, 09:57 PM
great list. not much sucks more than getting sharp zipper wake up... jeez.

EliteNinja
12-17-2004, 09:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Justin A

[/ QUOTE ]

Undoing the belt is a +EV move.
Besides, it's hard to fit through the underwear hole/zipper hole when you're big.

thatpfunk
12-17-2004, 10:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Besides, it's hard to fit through the underwear hole/zipper hole when you're big.

[/ QUOTE ]

Haha, I was waiting for this... I believe this is more appropriate in the "bragging thread" as started by Astro. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

PoBoy321
12-17-2004, 10:12 PM
So I just want to make sure that I have this right. The reason that you all undo your pants and pull down to take a piss is because you never learned how NOT to piss on yourself and get your dick caught in the zipper? Wow.

PoBoy321
12-17-2004, 10:13 PM
I've never had a pair of boxers with a button on them, and if I never do, it'll be too soon. Is there really a point?

Duke
12-17-2004, 10:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Uh, what? Your cock is like 5" in diameter when you're limp?

Sorry man, that must really suck.

I unzip and pull down the boxers/briefs/whatever. I have several sorts of underwear for different situations. Using that hole in there is just a pain, since you gotta reach in and dig/pull.

~D

daryn
12-17-2004, 10:18 PM
i just go through the zipper hole. it's pretty easy. i wear boxers 95% of the time and i never button that button.

ThaSaltCracka
12-17-2004, 10:19 PM
add that to the list.

thatpfunk
12-17-2004, 10:29 PM
How can you guys not button the button????? I demand boxers with a button!

In high school I had a couple pair without the button and whenever I played basketball my junk would flop out. I wore a pair by accident on a game day and would be trying to tuck my [censored] back in while I was bringing the ball up the court in front of hundreds of people. Not good times.

I immediately threw out all boxers like that.

NLSoldier
12-17-2004, 10:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]

wtf????????

do you just unzip you pants and piss through the zipper area and hole in the boxer??? jesus christ, do you want to piss all over yourself or what?

[/ QUOTE ]

Umm, yes. And no I have never pissed on myself. Its really not very hard. I always thought that my way was how just about everyone did it. This is interesting.

NLSoldier
12-17-2004, 10:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No way is it +EV! It is WAY more time consuming undoing the belt, unbuttoning the pants, AND unzipping vs just unzipping. Not to mention how long it takes to like tuck in your shirt and stuff if you happen to be wearing a tuck-in type shirt. Time is money, therefore the pulldown method is -EV

thirddan
12-17-2004, 10:51 PM
boxer briefs are the most uncomfortable choice, yuck...

and i use the pull down method...i never lean against the wall either, i don't intend on being at the urinal long enough that i need to get comfortable...and i usually use a stall, even to take a piss...

thatpfunk
12-17-2004, 10:55 PM
What about when you have a button-fly? You have to undo from the top...

Justin A
12-17-2004, 10:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
and i usually use a stall, even to take a piss...

[/ QUOTE ]

Same here. There's a small but noticeable danger of the splash effect in the urinals.

Justin A

NLSoldier
12-17-2004, 11:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]

What about when you have a button-fly? You have to undo from the top...

[/ QUOTE ]

I had one pair of button fly shorts. Holy crap they suck. But no that really doenst change anything. You just unbutton the buttons and pull through, no need to go from the top. Needless to say, I will never buy pants with a button fly again.

NLSoldier
12-17-2004, 11:12 PM
Well the 2:1 vote in favor of the pull down has inspired me to give it a try. I will be sure to post a trip report /images/graemlins/smile.gif

PoBoy321
12-17-2004, 11:18 PM
You're a traitor to the cause! VIVA LA PULL-THROUGH!

Lazymeatball
12-18-2004, 05:04 AM
Wow, I must be the only person who wears boxers who unzips the fly on their jeans, then lifts one leg of the boxer shorts. It's so much easier then fumbling with that little button.

daryn
12-18-2004, 05:20 AM
no,i have done that.

dr. klopek
12-18-2004, 05:37 AM
See, here you all are, trying to figure out what to do about your underwear while you piss. Pull through, pull down, zipper pain, not enough range, hand freedom. Can't you see what's plainly in front of you? The clear solution is to eliminate the underwear, and wear pants with the button in front. And an elastic wasteband. You can pull down, pull through, get all the air you need, etc. And with the pull-down method, you cant sort of hold your junk with the elastic, freeing your hands to roam.

uw_madtown
12-18-2004, 06:12 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Not wearing a belt is even more +EV.

I can't tell you how much faster it is doing the pull down, no belt method. No digging the guy out of the pants, no concern about a small part of the boxers or pants being in the way, no belt to undo... just unbutton and unzip in a smooth motion and flop it out there. Ahhhh. Easily the quickest, safest, feel-bestest, more +EV method available.

thatpfunk
12-18-2004, 08:05 AM
what if your pants are slightly over sized?
belts are splendid

CCx
12-18-2004, 08:39 PM
definitely pull it through

while we're on the subject, does anyone else here race the toilet when you're pissing? like flush just after you start and see if you can finish before the water starts coming back up - i'm 0-for-lifetime, but if i cheat and flush halfway through instead i'm a big winner

lu_hawk
12-18-2004, 08:52 PM
Nobody else pulls their pants down to their ankles at a urinal? /images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Sponger15SB
12-18-2004, 09:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Nobody else pulls their pants down to their ankles at a urinal? /images/graemlins/crazy.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Only the special ed guy back in junior high (serious). Then again he also took a [censored] in one.

_2000Flushes
12-18-2004, 09:50 PM
The most important thing I've learned about peeing was a concept developed years ago by Inthacup. It's called PZDP for Post-Zip Drip Prevention. Essentially, it's nothing more than pushing up on the taint during that final jiggle. It's an artform, however, so don't expect to master it right away.

-2kF

Jman28
12-19-2004, 09:25 AM
Read about 50% of the threads and didn't see the 4th option that I use.

This method is only possible in shorts, and not tight/stiff shorts.

It is the pull up. You just lift up one side (I go with the right) of the bottom of the shorts and boxers over your weiner and you're good to go. It also works with tighty whities I believe.

When not wearing shorts, I go through the fly, if you were wondering.

AncientPC
12-19-2004, 04:02 PM
Do I have an option for both?

If I wear something like gym shorts, etc I'll pull it down.

When I wear jeans / slacks / something with a zipper I use the hole.

GuyOnTilt
12-19-2004, 04:10 PM

You've got to be joking. How can you NOT be wearing a belt with pants?

GoT

PoBoy321
12-19-2004, 04:12 PM
I once walked into a bathroom and there was this little kid standing at a urinal taking a piss, and he had his pants down around his ankles, and his little kid ass was hangin out there for everyone to see. I was just like "what the [censored]," turned around and walked away. I mean, Christ, I don't need to be around that.

AncientPC
12-19-2004, 04:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I once walked into a bathroom and there was this little kid standing at a urinal taking a piss, and he had his pants down around his ankles, and his little kid ass was hangin out there for everyone to see. I was just like "what the [censored]," turned around and walked away. I mean, Christ, I don't need to be around that.

[/ QUOTE ]

What, you've never seen a little kid's butt before?

PoBoy321
12-19-2004, 04:23 PM
There was no one else in the bathroom. Do you want to be a full grown man, alone in a bathroom with a half-naked little boy?

Yeah, didn't think so.

AncientPC
12-19-2004, 06:10 PM
I have no problems with that, and no I'm not a pedophile.

uw_madtown
12-19-2004, 06:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]

You've got to be joking. How can you NOT be wearing a belt with pants?

GoT

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, I almost always am wearing jeans (as opposed to khaki/slacks/whatever) -- and I find a belt with jeans pretty unnecessary, unless you're buying jeans way too large. Which is also -EV unless you're a teenager or you plan to go on a food binge.

GuyOnTilt
12-19-2004, 06:50 PM
Well, I almost always am wearing jeans (as opposed to khaki/slacks/whatever) -- and I find a belt with jeans pretty unnecessary, unless you're buying jeans way too large.

I wear jeans more than any other kind of pants, and I always wear a belt even though I buy somewhat fitted jeans. They just don't look good without one. Brown shoes/brown belt, black shoes/black belt.

GoT

uw_madtown
12-19-2004, 07:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I wear jeans more than any other kind of pants, and I always wear a belt even though I buy somewhat fitted jeans. They just don't look good without one. Brown shoes/brown belt, black shoes/black belt.

GoT

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree that it looks better, but only marginally so with jeans. And, unlike khaki/slacks, jeans don't look BAD without the belt, they look normal.

Jeans sans belt = 0
Jeans w/ belt = +
Khaki/slacks w/ belt = 0
Khaki8/slacks sans belt = -

Meanwhile, the ease of not wearing a belt far overpowers any positive fashion result. Not to mention, I usually wear shirts out, not in, so people can't see whether I'm wearing a belt anyway.

In the end, I just know that there've been many a night when, in the midst of a last-minute drunken whiz, I've been very thankful that I didn't wear a belt that evening...

Alobar
12-19-2004, 07:42 PM
the only time to wear a bealtwith jeans is if you wear your shirt is tucked in. If you are waering jeans with a shirt tucked in, you look very gay. The early 90s are over, you aren't zack morris, quit tucking [censored] into your jeans.

GuyOnTilt
12-19-2004, 07:51 PM
the only time to wear a bealtwith jeans is if you wear your shirt is tucked in.

Man, are you guys serious? I seriously don't even consider not wearing a belt with my jeans an option. And no, I don't tuck in my shirts when I wear jeans. That's tacky as hell. Jeans look MUCH better when you wear a belt. At least it definitely does with the style of clothes I wear. Picturing other types of jeans and shirts people wear though, I still think it would look better with one. When I used to wear more t-shirts and more sneakers/tennis shoes, it still looked better with a belt.

All just my opinion of course. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

GoT

Alobar
12-19-2004, 08:09 PM
If you arent tucking your shirt in, how does anyone even see if you have a belt or not?

ThaSaltCracka
I always wear a belt.

daryn
i think the point was, if you don't tuck in, then you can't see the belt anyway.

GuyOnTilt
12-19-2004, 08:14 PM
i think the point was, if you don't tuck in, then you can't see the belt anyway.

Eh. Most of the time not, but you can. I don't buy shirt that are "long" for me, so if I lift my arms, lay down, bend over a little, or things like that the belt or lack thereof would show. At night if we're indoors I'll sometimes take off my shirt and just be in a black beater and jeans too. It feels better anyway, which is a big reason why I wear one, but even if I couldn't feel a difference, I still would. : /

GoT

thatpfunk
12-19-2004, 08:45 PM
Not wearing a belt definetly looks tacky. You're on point GoT...

ThaSaltCracka
12-19-2004, 09:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]I agree.

uw_madtown
12-19-2004, 09:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If you can't see it, and it's not holding your pants up, then why's it matter?

Riskwise
12-20-2004, 01:44 AM
should i bother voting if i have certain longevity restrictions to the pull-through method, or is my vote too bias?

daryn
12-20-2004, 03:23 AM
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In risposta di:</font><hr />
if i have certain longevity restrictions

[/ QUOTE ]

you're too old? do you wear diapers?

beerbandit
12-20-2004, 09:53 AM
what about the no undies option

cheers

codewarrior
12-20-2004, 02:52 PM
Commando. I use both hands.

TimM
12-20-2004, 04:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i have certain longevity restrictions to the pull-through method

[/ QUOTE ]

It doesn't reach all the way through?

Riskwise
12-20-2004, 06:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i have certain longevity restrictions to the pull-through method

[/ QUOTE ]

It doesn't reach all the way through?

[/ QUOTE ]

ok when did everyone start taking things seriously in the other other topics forum???

by the way today in school i tested out the pull-through method and pissed a little on my light khaki pants, thanks alot... /images/graemlins/blush.gif

therefore, risk vs reward, pull down method is +EV

Sponger15SB
12-20-2004, 06:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't even own a belt. Then again I've been wearing the same clothes for 4 days now, so I guess I'm beyond tacky.

AncientPC
12-20-2004, 07:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't even own a belt. Then again I've been wearing the same clothes for 4 days now, so I guess I'm beyond tacky.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL

dtbog
12-26-2004, 11:30 AM
[ QUOTE ]
while we're on the subject, does anyone else here race the toilet when you're pissing? like flush just after you start and see if you can finish before the water starts coming back up - i'm 0-for-lifetime, but if i cheat and flush halfway through instead i'm a big winner

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, yes, yes. What a great game!
-DB

Lazymeatball
12-26-2004, 06:15 PM
I also flush mid stream, but only to save time.

Riskwise
01-04-2005, 11:50 PM
i wish i could still race the toilet. my older bro moved out to college so i got this room and his broke his toilet where you have to hold it down untill its done. If i tried to race it and use the pull through method all at once id have a big problem.

Also ogre was telling me about "stage fright". like at the metrodome there are HUGE multi person urinals that are like 40 feet long each and its where it takes you an abnormal amount of time to start flowin.