PDA

View Full Version : lost in ann arbor

12-13-2001, 07:34 PM
This may be a shot in the dark, but I'm getting tired of internet poker, and I'm looking for a home game in the university of michigan area. I'm currently a graduate student. They opened a room in Detroit at Greekland, but I hear it's small and I don't want to drive. If any umich students or others know of any games, please let me know. I like hold'em, stud, stud hi-lo. 2-4 to 4-8 limit, but not smaller or much bigger for a home game is my preference. E-mail me. TY

12-14-2001, 07:38 AM
how do you get to ann arbor?..north till you smell it..west til you step in it..buckeyes rule..gl

12-15-2001, 10:00 PM
don't even get me started on buckeye jokes. anyway I don't know of any games in Ann arbor although I would like to find one as well. and anybody know how big the card room at Greek town is? and what the spread?

12-22-2001, 04:11 PM
Howdy guys,

I am from the detroit area. There are not to many LL home games around since Greektown opened, but I do know of some around the MetroDetroit area if you are interested I will steer you in the right direction. The games are 5-10 hold'em.

Also Greektwon is a boon, If you are a consistant winner online then the games there right now are great for you. They spread a great 3-6 game (although it does not run always) They have a awesome 5-10 game. And for the brave at heart a wonderful 20-40/30-60 game.

The problem is the wait. If you do not go very early in the am or very late in the PM, you will wait 2-3 hours for a seat, as they only have 5 tables right now.

The bright side though, is they are expanding in mid jan. to have 17 tables, the wait will be much less, and the limits will be much varied.

BTW they have a great 2-10 stud high game also.

If you want info on the games I will be happy to pass your info alng, contact me at poketaces@earthlink.net

Happy holidays