PDA

View Full Version : bad situation

chabibi
12-17-2004, 07:32 PM
I hate my brothers girlfriend. Shes a huge bitch and makes no effort in disguising the fact that she hates me, even in front of my brother and parents, when I pick up the phone and shes on the line she hangs up the phone. I think she hates me becaue I once [censored] her friend that had a crush on me and then never called or spoke to her again. I can understand her feeling that im an [censored] because I probably am, But when shes is at my house to see my brother she should at least be courteous and polite. I tried being nice to her but still got a horrible response. My parents wont go near this issue with a 10 foot pole (I actually think my dad finds this funny) and my brother is completely pussy-whipped. He doesn’t take her side but he wont tell her to at least behave herself when shes around me. Its getting worse because she seems to be over more and more. She can even be rude to my friends, and god help me if shes over when I bring a girl home. I don’t know what to do and shes really starting to get on my nerves. Being nice hasn’t helped and I don’t want to be so unaccommodating that she wont come over anymore because I feel bad about doing that to my brother. I need some advice

stabn
12-17-2004, 07:35 PM
Call her friend, [censored] her again. Then you'll feel better.

dr. klopek
12-17-2004, 07:41 PM
First, tell your brother to put a leash on this bitch. Any shred of decency or tact at all dictates that she be civil when in your house. Second, I think you should reconsider your stance on being extremely unaccomodating. Sure, your brother might be unhappy about it, but if she's that big a bitch and you break them up, he'll thank you later. Do it for him. Call her fat, bring up your brother's old girlfriends and refer to her as a "downgrade." You know, [censored] like that. BTW, about [censored] her friend and never speaking to her again:
1)nice.
2)WTF are you thinking?! You thought this would never come up again?

chabibi
12-17-2004, 07:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Call her friend, [censored] her again. Then you'll feel better.

[/ QUOTE ]
i think that ship has sailed

BusterStacks
12-17-2004, 07:52 PM
Lol, I place the blame squarely on your brother. If my woman ever dogged my family or friends, she would be gone without negotiation. Tell him to grow some balls.

ThaSaltCracka
12-17-2004, 08:05 PM
WOW! This is all some terrible advice.

Clearly this chick isn't going to be nice to you until you apologize /images/graemlins/smirk.gif to her. Who cares if its genuine or not, but you need to do that. If she is still a bitch after that, then its open season IMO.

dr. klopek
12-17-2004, 08:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Clearly this chick isn't going to be nice to you until you apologize /images/graemlins/smirk.gif to her. Who cares if its genuine or not, but you need to do that. If she is still a bitch after that, then its open season IMO.

[/ QUOTE ]

Apologize to her? She should mind her own [censored] business and stop hangin around with such whores.

ThaSaltCracka
12-17-2004, 08:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Apologize to her? She should mind her own [censored] business and stop hangin around with such whores.

[/ QUOTE ]and by whores, you mean her friends right? Yeah, its probably a bad idea for him and his brother to be friends with whores /images/graemlins/confused.gif

dr. klopek
12-17-2004, 08:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]and by whores, you mean her friends right? Yeah, its probably a bad idea for him and his brother to be friends with whores /images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Poor TSC...
What I meant was that if her friends are gonna go around [censored] dudes that aren't gonna call them back, she can't be insulted. Her friends' promiscuity is her own problem.

ThaSaltCracka
12-17-2004, 08:50 PM
poor TSC? Don't worry about me Doc

anyways, you make an interesting point.

Still, IMO, easiest solution "apologize", then go from there.

Tron
12-17-2004, 08:57 PM
Get the new Snoop Dogg CD and listen to "Can U Control Yo Hoe." That should give you all the advice you need, plus the rest of the CD is HOT.

ThaSaltCracka
12-17-2004, 09:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Get the new Snoop Dogg CD and listen to "Can U Control Yo Hoe." That should give you all the advice you need, plus the rest of the CD is HOT.

[/ QUOTE ]best advice yet.

concur on the cd recomendation as well.