PDA

View Full Version : Poker Stars Bonus Question

sthief09
12-17-2004, 06:33 PM
Is it possible to get the $120 first time deposit bonus and the $150 reload bonus? The site says only the first deposit during the reload pediod will qualify. I assume this means I can't get both. Correct?

busguy
12-17-2004, 06:49 PM
I'm pretty sure there is no first time sign-up bonus at Poker Stars. When I signed up I just made my first deposit during a re-load bonus time like now.

Nice re-load by the way. $150 is the biggest I have seen at Stars. Let's hope that the current Party bonus has an effect on any other site's Holiday bonus that is still yet to be anounced.

/images/graemlins/smile.gif busguy

sthief09
12-17-2004, 06:56 PM
on the bonus whores site, if you click on "bonuses" it says there is a $120 deposit bonus. is that outdated or something?

MicroBob
12-17-2004, 07:10 PM
There has never been a first-time deposit bonus at Stars.

I look at bonuswhores to see what you're talking about...maybe they have some sort of special deal.

MicroBob
12-17-2004, 07:18 PM
Checked out the 'bonuses' section of Bonuswhores.
not sure what's going on there.

I would be kind of surprised if you could get both bonuses.

TheHip41
12-17-2004, 10:54 PM
thief,

I just opened up an account at PS a few days ago because of the 120 bonus listed on BW. I opened an account, no bonus to be found. I emailed support, still no bonus. I think it's outdated. You can email support if you want, maybe you will have better luck /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Stupid PS, tying up 600 of my $$$$ /images/graemlins/smile.gif