PDA

View Full Version : I'm convinced all women are sluts...

Tyler Durden
12-17-2004, 06:32 PM
Something I've been thinking about all week.

Last Friday night I get a phone call from my friend Kate. She wants to hang out. She just moved back into the area the weekend before. We had hung out on Tuesday and Wednesday also. Both times we hooked up. Nothing major (we used to sleep together earlier this year). Thing is, Kate is now practically engaged and is about to move into an apartment w/ her almost hubbie.

So I return her call on Friday night and I was ready to hang out. She says "I'm kinda tired, plus I might do something bad." Then she convinces herself that she can hang out so I pick her up from her friend's house where she and her soon-to-be fiancee are living (the almost fiancee was out at a party). So I pick her up, we go to my house, go to my room, we're hanging out on the bed and she starts kissing me. We get naked and get it on. Right after we're done she says "I want to go home now." I think "that works out pretty well for me." Since I have no interest in her other than as a friend and I would never be romantically interested in her.

So I drop her off at the house and I guess she fell asleep in the same bed as her fiancee and maybe they did some kissing or maybe they got it on before they went to sleep.

Needless to say, she and the fiancee are having problems.

So am I a horrible person? Or is she just a slut? Or is it both? Hmmm.

Non_Comformist
12-17-2004, 06:38 PM
Some of both, for each of you.

Beerfund
12-17-2004, 06:39 PM
Why did it take you so long to figure this out? I learned that all women all sluts by the time I was 14. And yes you are a horrible person but that's becuse all men are a$$holes.

BeerMoney
12-17-2004, 07:26 PM
I'm not gonna judge you, cause I haven't really been in the situation, but I think what you did was wrong. You wouldn't want someone doing that to you, right?

But, she's a turbo-whore.

SossMan
12-17-2004, 07:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

depends...is she hot?

maybe post a picture and have daryn critique.

dr. klopek
12-17-2004, 07:49 PM
You are all pussies. Our friend here has an opprtunity that few are ever blessed with: breaking up a marriage. I'd recommend [censored] her in his bed if you can. And make her give you plenty of blowjobs...I assume she kisses him? And for the record, I know I'm a funny guy and everything, but this is not a joke. Nice work.

BusterStacks
12-17-2004, 07:51 PM
Do the guy a favor and [censored] her, then tell him. He will be pissed at first, but eventually thank you. For the record yes, all women are sluts. If the dude is about to marry a whore, he probably wants to know. I know I would.

Non_Comformist
12-17-2004, 08:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Do the guy a favor and [censored] her, then tell him. He will be pissed at first, but eventually thank you. For the record yes, all women are sluts. If the dude is about to marry a whore, he probably wants to know. I know I would.

[/ QUOTE ]

I actually agree here, from experience unfortunately. Tell him now, he will be thank you in the long run.

wacki
12-17-2004, 08:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I hate to say it, but Tyler if I ever get engaged please feel free to try and [censored] my fiancee. But only if you tell me within a day or so, as I would like to know too.

Toro
12-17-2004, 08:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This real bad advice, the kind of advice that could get you seriously hurt or killed.

ThaSaltCracka
12-17-2004, 08:09 PM
why are you bangin someones fiancee? well thats on you homie, but clearly she is a slut; not cool at all.

Leo99
12-17-2004, 08:13 PM
This is why a good poker playing woman will clean up. They are used to playing head games. Yes, they're all sluts. Or at least they can be at times. They all have that straight up ho potential.

Why would the fiance be at a party without her? That's wierd. Oh, and there's lots worse problems than on the side trouble free vagina.

wacki
12-17-2004, 08:14 PM
Ya, I agree it not cool. And actually Tyler I think you have already crossed the point at which you need to tell a guy that wants to know. As for violent guys and guys that don't want to know... That's your call.

AngryCola
12-17-2004, 08:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
This real bad advice, the kind of advice that could get you seriously hurt or killed.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good point. Another bad thing, which I know from personal experience, is sometimes the guy thinks he wants to know but really doesn't. It's almost like they resent you more for telling them than screwing their female.

This is the type of person who doesn't really want to know, but if he finds out about it later on, will be be pissed you didn't tell him. It's really a "no win" situation.

As for actually having sex with her... I probably would if I didn't really know the other guy. But I still wouldn't take pleasure in screwing around with someone else's realationship.

kerssens
12-17-2004, 08:16 PM
He's friends with the whore but is he friends with her fiancee? If not, I wouldn't go telling some guy that wasn't my friend that I was bangin his fiancee.

brassnuts
12-17-2004, 08:18 PM
Next time, after you've banged her, tell her that she's a dirty slut, and see where it goes from there.

Leo99
12-17-2004, 08:18 PM
If she ain't screwing our hero, she'd be out screwing someone else if she isn't already. Might as well be one of our guys getting it.

ThaSaltCracka
12-17-2004, 08:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
He's friends with the whore but is he friends with her fiancee? If not, I wouldn't go telling some guy that wasn't my friend that I was bangin his fiancee.

[/ QUOTE ]yeeeeaaaahhh because you really shouldn't be bangin your friends fiancee either, haha.

ThaSaltCracka
12-17-2004, 08:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
If she ain't screwing our hero, she'd be out screwing someone else if she isn't already. Might as well be one of our guys getting it.

[/ QUOTE ] I don't know why, but this is patheticly(sp) hilarious.

kerssens
12-17-2004, 08:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]yeeeeaaaahhh because you really shouldn't be bangin your friends fiancee either, haha.

[/ QUOTE ]

well you shouldn't be bangin your friends fiancee but if this guy isn't his friend than I don't see that there is any issue about whether to tell him or not.

Leo99
12-17-2004, 08:20 PM
Do you think that will be news to her? It's either going to shut off the pussy train or it will get her to flash our hero at the mall. It's a tough call.

ThaSaltCracka
12-17-2004, 08:21 PM
of yeah, def no reason to tell him, he'll find out eventually his wife-to-be is a slut.

mike l.
12-17-2004, 08:22 PM
"So am I a horrible person? Or is she just a slut?"

there's not enough info for us to say. but you should as a friend persuade her to let her fiance know that she likes to sleep with other guys. im not sure if you should tell him yourself. it's really bad morally i think to just stand back and watch the guy (even if you dont know him at all) get MARRIED to this chick and have him be left in the dark about her. perhaps he knows and doesnt care. but that's not likely.

as for what youre doing with her, will you keep doing her after she's married? and if a friend you like to sleep with isnt what youre looking for in a marriage partner than what is?

kerssens
12-17-2004, 08:22 PM
yeah, poor bastard

ThaSaltCracka
12-17-2004, 08:23 PM
just a thought, maybe an anonymous note to him?

wacki
12-17-2004, 08:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Good point. Another bad thing, which I know from personal experience, is sometimes the guy thinks he wants to know but really doesn't. It's almost like they resent you more for telling them than screwing their female.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ya well, I'm pretty sure all guys would like to know if their wife is likely to give them a disease. Seriously, if she is going to bang Tyler right before their wedding, just imagine who she'll be doing in a few years. Situations like this never end up well.

VBM
12-17-2004, 08:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'd recommend [censored] her in his bed if you can ...this is not a joke.

[/ QUOTE ]

if someone did this to me, they'd better be ready to eat a revolver. this is not a joke.

Homer
12-17-2004, 08:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Both. Is this a trick question?

mike l.
12-17-2004, 08:27 PM
"just a thought, maybe an anonymous note to him?"

yeah that crossed my mind. i didnt think about the danger side of things. that would be the best way to break it to him for sure. i think the first thing to do would be talk to the girl.

some girl you have sex with 3 times in a week,,hmm sounds like at least she (if not he) has more invested in this than just f+ck buddy. especially when you add in "friendship" sounds like serious trouble coming up soon for all involved. and the immature nature of hero's subject has me thinking doing nothing about any of it would be the worst route to take.

mmbt0ne
12-17-2004, 08:31 PM
</font><blockquote><font class="small">En réponse à:</font><hr />

[/ QUOTE ]

Preferably with pictures.

wacki
12-17-2004, 08:33 PM
If you choose the anonymous note method, I wonder if it would be a good idea to give him a method to ask you questions. Tell him to leave a letter (in a zip-lock baggie) under a rock at the park or something, wait a week then pick it up when he is at work.

If my wife cheated on me I know I would have some questions. That could be dangerous though. Clues can leave a trail so you would have to be carefull.

AngryCola
12-17-2004, 08:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Situations like this never end up well.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's my point. It really depends on how good of friends you are with the guy in question. If it's just some guy you don't even know, why bother telling him? Why have the lack of respect for him by banging the girl, and then suddenly develop enough respect for him to tell him?

It just doesn't add up to me. I can understand going after the girl, but telling a guy who isn't your friend that you just had sex with his girl is unnecessary. Of course she would probably do it again, but that's not really any of your business.

In my experience, some guys don't really want to know. Also, sometimes it's best to stay as far out of other people's relationships as possible. Once you start dealing with both of them, you're usually already screwed.

wacki
12-17-2004, 08:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
That's my point. It really depends on how good of friends you are with the guy in question. If it's just some guy you don't even know, why bother telling him? Why have the lack of respect for him by banging the girl, and then suddenly develop enough respect for him to tell him?

[/ QUOTE ]

HIV + Hepatitis C

Does that add up for you? If he is a horrible person, I would have no problem letting him fend for himself. But if he is even a half way decent person, he deserves to know.

AngryCola
12-17-2004, 08:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
HIV + Hepatitis C

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't see how this factors into this particular situation at all.

Or many..

If the girl is that big of a skank, you are running just as much of a risk. Unless you are saying that you personally have one of those diseases and just wanted to let him know about it. ::shrug::

EDIT-
Unless you are saying you should tell the guy because she could potentially get these diseases. IF that's the case, you have A LOT of guys to warn whose chicks you aren't even messing around with.

It's just speculating to start worrying about everyone else's problems. You'll end up dead at a young age if you try to put all the world's weight on your shoulders.

BeerMoney
12-17-2004, 08:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You guys seriously think this douchebag isn't gonna tell her fiancee herself? They do it for the drama. Not cause Tyler's a stud.

wacki
12-17-2004, 08:44 PM
I'm saying that not all men are able to see it. And some are in denial. If someone who didn't have any disease slept with my wife I would still want to know. If someone who did have one of those diseases slept with my wife he has to tell her, and I'm pretty sure in some states he has to tell the spouse. It's a felony not to. It's called the failure to warn law.

Leo99
12-17-2004, 08:44 PM
How about an anonymous email address instead of the zip-lock baggie? If you have any questions, email me at ibangedurgf@hotmail.com.

Don't tell the guy. You're friends with girl, remember? Either mature a little and stop seeing the slut or think with your dick and keep banging her. Or do what you're doing: Keep banging her and feel bad about it. It would work for me. I know plenty of married sluts that me being married prevents me from banging. I'm married so I'm faithful. If I was single and they want to cheat, I'm ok with that. My exwife cheated on me, I'm sure. I don't blame the guys. She was the slut.

Boris
12-17-2004, 08:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
And yes you are a horrible person but that's becuse all men are a$$holes.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not me. I'm a dick.

Alobar
12-17-2004, 08:51 PM
dude, you arent a horrible person. She wasnt married, and she is an adult fully capable of making her own decisions. You didnt get her drunk or persuade her in anyway to come over and [censored] you. She knew damn well when she called you she wanted to [censored] you.

If doing this doesnt bother you (it's a personal choice), then you have no cause to feel bad. If however it's something you wish you hadn't done, or it makes you feel bad inside, then it's not something you should do in the future.

You gotta stay true to yourself and live by your own moral code, whatever that may be. It's only when we start violating our own code that we run into problems. Me I know I'd have no problem banging this chick. But I know plenty of people who would. Both are ok. There is nothign wrong with the person that would do it, and nothing wrong with the person who wouldnt, and one isn't better than the other. Its just all about being true to yourself.

ThaSaltCracka
12-17-2004, 08:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You guys seriously think this douchebag isn't gonna tell her fiancee herself? They do it for the drama. Not cause Tyler's a stud.

[/ QUOTE ]um, no, I don't think she will tell him, why would she?

wacki
12-17-2004, 08:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You gotta stay true to yourself and live by your own moral code, whatever that may be. It's only when we start violating our own code that we run into problems. Me I know I'd have no problem banging this chick. But I know plenty of people who would. Both are ok. There is nothign wrong with the person that would do it, and nothing wrong with the person who wouldnt, and one isn't better than the other. Its just all about being true to yourself.

[/ QUOTE ]

Lying, adultery, and deception isn't any worse than loyalty, truth, honesty, and chastity?

Wow. Then maybe me shoving my bowie knife in someone's belly and cutting off their balls just to watch them die slow isn't any worse than shaking their hand and helping them build a patio or deck.

Ulysses
12-17-2004, 09:01 PM
She wants to break up with him but doesn't have the spine to actually tell him, so she messes around w/ an old boyfriend. The first couple of times she just messed around a bit and he didn't ask anything about where she was. So the next time she has sex and then goes straight home, hoping that there will be a big fight and the relationship breaks up without her having to have an adult decision. Yawn. Is she a slut? Who knows, maybe. But she didn't hook up with you because she's a slut, but because she's immature, spineless, and maybe has very low self-esteem. If you're friends w/ the boyfriend, then I think you're a dick. Otherwise I think you're a little sleazy, but whatever.

wacki
12-17-2004, 09:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
She wants to break up with him but doesn't have the spine to actually tell him, so she messes around w/ an old boyfriend. The first couple of times she just messed around a bit and he didn't ask anything about where she was. So the next time she has sex and then goes straight home, hoping that there will be a big fight and the relationship breaks up without her having to have an adult decision. Yawn. Is she a slut? Who knows, maybe. But she didn't hook up with you because she's a slut, but because she's immature, spineless, and maybe has very low self-esteem. If you're friends w/ the boyfriend, then I think you're a dick. Otherwise I think you're a little sleazy, but whatever.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, best post of thread. What is the recommended move Diablo?

Alobar
12-17-2004, 09:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Lying, adultery, and deception isn't any worse that loyalty, truth, honesty, and chastity?

Wow. Then maybe me shoving my bowie knife in someone's belly and cutting off their balls isn't any worse than shaking their hand and helping them build a patio or deck.

[/ QUOTE ]

shes the liar and the one being deceptive, not Tyler. it also isnt adultry, she isnt married.

And who says the loyalty is better than deception? society? most people? who cares. If you are ok with being deceptive, good for you. You just have to realize that you live in a world that doesnt put value on that character trait and that you also live in a society with rules and laws, and violation of those laws result in concequences. But to say deception is bad just because most poeple believe that, is completely wrong and relativistic.

wacki
12-17-2004, 09:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
shes the liar and the one being deceptive, not Tyler. it also isnt adultry, she isnt married.

[/ QUOTE ]

Agree, her actions still have consequences though.

[ QUOTE ]
And who says the loyalty is better than deception? society? most people? who cares.

[/ QUOTE ]

I care, and so does everyone around me. Also, everyone that comes into contact with me or my boys from knee high will also care. Breaking the law has consequences, but screwing over someone who isn't afraid to stand up for themselves also has consequences. And they aren't pretty.

[ QUOTE ]
If you are ok with being deceptive, good for you.

[/ QUOTE ] Only if your smart enough to stay away from me. Some kinds of deceptiveness I'm cool with. But there are somethings that you just don't tolerate.

[ QUOTE ]
You just have to realize that you live in a world that doesnt put value on that character trait

[/ QUOTE ]

There are many worlds on this planet, and I don't think you would like living in mine.

[ QUOTE ]
and that you also live in a society with rules and laws, and violation of those laws result in concequences. But to say deception is bad just because most poeple believe that, is completely wrong and relativistic.

[/ QUOTE ]

Everything is relative. Right or wrong, I'm not going to argue with you anymore. I've taken enough philosophy classes in my lifetime.

I'm just saying if you really believe that, then there is atleast one person in this thread that wouldn't feel comfortable hanging out with the guys I grew up with. I wouldn't have it any other way.

AngryCola
12-17-2004, 09:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
um, no, I don't think she will tell him, why would she?

[/ QUOTE ]

This can go either way. It really depends on the type of female.

stripsqueez
12-17-2004, 09:25 PM
this thread contains a bunch of hypocritical, misogynist crap

young men want to have a lot of sex - young women like to have sex too but thier appetite for it does not come close to surpassing a mans - for a bunch of men to then describe a womens appetite for sex in derogatory terms because she perhaps likes to do it more than most women is bizarre

then there is the comfortable moral argument that people are supposed to be monogamous - i'm the king of monogamy - at least either that or no other girl will bonk me - none the less i feel no compulsion to judge other peoples sexual choices - how do you know that this girl isnt in a happy relationship that incorporates sex with other people ? - i know devoted couples that choose to have sex with different partners

if i assume the worst i suppose it would be that this girl is in a relationship that is expressly sexual exclusive and she has betrayed that commitment by having sex with someone else - maybe she shouldnt be in that relationship - maybe she should try and change the relationship rules - i think thats her business - male culture is largely based on stories of our large sexual appetite and prowess - in short how can you guys keep a straight face whilst critisizing someone elses sexual choices for being too prolific ?

its just sex between consenting adults - get off your soap boxes

stripsqueez - chickenhawk

ThaSaltCracka
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
um, no, I don't think she will tell him, why would she?

[/ QUOTE ]

This can go either way. It really depends on the type of female.

[/ QUOTE ]yeah, the dumb ones tell, the smart ones don't.

offTopic
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Got it in one.

Alobar
12-17-2004, 09:27 PM
Thats the beauty of life, you can choose not to hang out with me or anyone else who doesnt share your beliefs. Just because someone is deceptive doesnt mean you have to have them in your life. If thats something you are against, then you would be a retard for allowing someone like that in your life.

lol, I love the whole "tough guy" act in your thread. If I already didnt think you were incredibly misguided from other threads it would be interesting to see what you are like in real life.

AngryCola
12-17-2004, 09:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
yeah, the dumb ones tell, the smart ones don't.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's one of the differences. The other is how prone the female is to guilt and the like.

ThaSaltCracka
12-17-2004, 09:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
yeah, the dumb ones tell, the smart ones don't.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's one of the differences. The other is how prone the female is to guilt and the like.

[/ QUOTE ]oh, yeah, that too /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

AngryCola
12-17-2004, 09:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
in short how can you guys keep a straight face whilst critisizing someone elses sexual choices for being too prolific ?

[/ QUOTE ]

It wasn't very short.. but you answered your own question. At least this is how it is from my point of view:

[ QUOTE ]
if i assume the worst i suppose it would be that this girl is in a relationship that is expressly sexual exclusive and she has betrayed that commitment by having sex with someone else

[/ QUOTE ]

I think it's safe to assume the OP was talking about a sexually exclusive relationship.

Leo99
12-17-2004, 09:33 PM
And then again, maybe she's just a slut that likes to screw. How you draw these conclusion based on Tyler's post is beyond my comprehension. Just because a woman likes to screw around doesn't make her spineless with low esteem.

wacki
12-17-2004, 09:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
lol, I love the whole "tough guy" act in your thread. If I already didnt think you were incredibly misguided from other threads it would be interesting to see what you are like in real life.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not trying to be a tough guy, it's the way the people I prefer to hang out with are. It's more anger caused from experience. If we spot something we don't like we aren't afraid to speak up and act. I agree that that is the beauty of life though, being able to choose your environment.

Just curious, besides my personal preference to put value on loyalty, truth, and honesty, and my revulsion of deceptive adultery, how else do you think I am incredibly misguided?

bugstud
12-17-2004, 09:35 PM
Why am I not suprised that the two best players also had the two best and clearest responses to the matter?

wacki
12-17-2004, 09:37 PM
Who are the two best players El Diablo, and who else?

ThaSaltCracka
12-17-2004, 09:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Why am I not suprised that the two best players also had the two best and clearest responses to the matter?

[/ QUOTE ]El D and me, right?

AngryCola
12-17-2004, 09:38 PM
Clearly, he is talking about me.

ThaSaltCracka
12-17-2004, 09:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Clearly he is talking about me.

[/ QUOTE ]
wrong.

post total=poker skill

clearly its El D and me.

Leo99
12-17-2004, 09:40 PM
He's kissing ass big time.

Alobar
12-17-2004, 09:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not trying to be a tough guy, it's the way the people I prefer to hang out with are. It's more anger caused from experience. If we spot something we don't like we aren't afraid to speak up and act.

[/ QUOTE ]

define act? Do you mean you like go beat up gay people if you dont agree with their lifestyle? Or do you mean that if yo are confronted directly with something that affects you (someone lying to you for instance) you aren't afraid to say something?

[ QUOTE ]

Just curious, besides my personal preference to put value on loyalty, truth, and honesty, and my intolerance of adultery, how else do you think I am incredibly misguided?

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, I like how you word that. Makes it sound like I am against all those qualities, which I am not, nor did I say I was. From past threads it seems to me that once you have your mind made up about something, you are unable to change it. And some of the things you argue about are absurd. The "religious people dont have a problem with porn" thread instantly comes to mind.

bugstud
12-17-2004, 09:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Seeing who I replied to might make it obvious

ThaSaltCracka
12-17-2004, 09:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]you messed up though, you didn't relpy to me. It's okay, common mistake.

AngryCola
12-17-2004, 09:55 PM
*COUGH*
How brown is that nose of yours?
*COUGH*

bugstud
12-17-2004, 09:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
*COUGH*
How brown is that nose of yours?
*COUGH*

[/ QUOTE ]

It's finals week, it's nearly as brown as it should be. If you disagree that strip and diablo had the best responses, then say so. I can't improve upon theirs.

AngryCola
12-17-2004, 10:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
If you disagree that strip and diablo had the best responses, then say so.

[/ QUOTE ]

I only paritally disagree with Diablo's post, because it makes some assumptions which aren't necessarily valid.
Same thing with strip's post. I don't disagree... but I think there were some superfluous points beind made.

billyjex
12-17-2004, 10:23 PM
She's just a slut.

My buddy just had a threesome with two chicks, and they both had boyfriends. And they both went to hang out with them after the threesome.

Scandalous.

wacki
12-17-2004, 10:23 PM
Definition

Act: Whatever it takes to prevent you and the people you care about from being harmed. And occasionally doing whatever it takes to prevent good honest people you don't even know from being harmed.

As for gay people, please try and fine one post of mine that I promote discrimination against homosexuality.

[ QUOTE ]
From past threads it seems to me that once you have your mind made up about something, you are unable to change it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have made countless posts in that I have retracted comments or changed my views. My views on gay marriage/union is one, the post of SF banning the constitution, Bush's friendly forest initiative, Sam h's arguement against democracy in Iraq, my view against handguns, my view on nuclear power, hell even my view on my roommates girlfriend. I can list plenty more, do I need to? Also, I have explained numerous times that my job requires extreme discipline and I tend to vent on this forum. This forum is the definition of peer review so I do not see how it causes any harm. If anything it stimulates conversation and I am very quick to admit I was wrong. You can do a search on my name and wrong, appologize, etc to see just how many times I've done it.

[ QUOTE ]
And some of the things you argue about are absurd. The "religious people dont have a problem with porn" thread instantly comes to mind.

[/ QUOTE ]

I never said religious people don't have a problem with porn. I said most christians are ok with it. There is a huge difference. Yes the Bible considers it a sin, but it is not one of the commandments, and it is not a mortal sin. Just because organize religion twists the Bible, doesn't mean they are correct. Also, just because something is the official view of an organized religion doesn't mean the people or even the priests really promote that view.

I have several friends that work in telecommunications and I've seen statistics in heavily christian areas from isp's btw, and I'm telling you porn is heavily downloaded in heavily christian areas. My parents made me go to CCD and youth group till I was 18 and all the girls there expected every guy to have a playboy under his bed.

If you think Christians or even hardcore Muslims don't have premarital sex you are wrong. I have friends that are GID and trichomonas is rampant in very muslim countries even among 14 year old girls. And there you are talking about a civilization that has the technique of denial down to an artform.

My roommate is very religious but he looks at porn and even has premarital sex. That doesn't make him a bad person or even a hypochrite. If you pick up the Bible and actually read it you will see the Jews were notorious for divorce and premarital sex. I'm still analyzing the passages but my roommate has me damn near 100% convinced that the Bible basically says that God basically hates how people keep on screwing up when it comes to sex/divorce but he puts up with it because he gave us free will. The whole concept is too complicated to explain in a page.

I'm not here to argue if religion is good or bad. I agree the church officially has a problem with porn. Even the Bible has a problem with porn. But that problem tends to be overexagerated by everyone but the average christian. The average christian probably diminishes the sin. All I am saying is that most male Christians either do not have a problem with other people viewing porn or view it themselves. If that one thread makes me look that much like a quack I will try and get ahold of those isp stats. I'm not sure what the best way to prove the legitimacy is because I'm not sure they are supposed to be freely available to the public. We will see though.

I hope you can come up with something better than that.

Feel free to post away.... I'm leaving to play poker will be back tomorrow.

thirddan
12-17-2004, 10:57 PM
if you slept with my fiancee i would definitely want to know, when you told me i would sock you in the face, but we could probably be friends after that /images/graemlins/smile.gif

adios
12-17-2004, 11:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If this statement isn't an example of a double standard I don't what is. If she's a slut, you are a slut too.

wacki
12-18-2004, 12:44 AM
But Tyler isn't engaged is he? Does he even have a girlfriend?

wacki
12-18-2004, 12:55 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The problem I have with stripsqueez's post is that he said this:

[ QUOTE ]
its just sex between consenting adults - get off your soap boxes

[/ QUOTE ]

It's not just sex between consenting adults. Ever heard the saying "you share the bed with all of your partners lovers"? How do you know the man that woman is cheating on signed up for this? If there is any history of that man cheating on any previous women in his life I would accept that as reasonable proof he knows this game well enough. But what if he doesn't? Sex is not sex anymore. Not with over a million people with HIV out there and millions of hepatitis cases walking around.

Stripsqueez gave a horrible answer IMO. I'm not saying I have the answer, but I am saying if my woman is cheating, I want to know!

Also, El Diablo sidestepped the question. He had excellent analysis, but little to no advice on what to do in the future.

Leo99
12-18-2004, 01:39 AM
It's just our culture that men don't say no to sex with women as long as they're not too ugly/skanky/fat/... whatever. It's up to the women to close their legs. I mean if I'm single and hot married woman comes on to me.... I'm going for it unless she's not clear about what she's doing or if I know her husband. If it's clear to me she's done this before and I'm just another notch in her lipstick case, she can use me for my body. Lame as my body is ;-)

Tyler Durden
12-18-2004, 01:43 AM
Wow I just got home and this thread totally blew up. It only had two replies when I left around 6 PM EST.

For the record, I went to watch my alma mater, James Madison University play and win the I-AA national championship on ESPN2. It was awesome.

On to other things....

I have never met her almost fiancee, nor have I ever spoken a word to him. I have no idea what he looks like. Obviously if he were a friend I wouldn't have done this.

I am single (just dating around) so I am also not engaged.

Yes I am willing to admit that what I am doing is sleazy, but a wise man on this forum once said "when in doubt, whip it out." that is all. i'm young and single, i have no responsibilities to anyone.

Leo99
12-18-2004, 01:50 AM
For those about to rock, I salute you!

bugstud
12-18-2004, 01:55 AM
point taken. I wouldn't want to be either guy in this scenario...again. Not quite as deep in the relationship, but anyway....

I think being in college is biasing my opinion, too. Meh.

Ulysses
12-18-2004, 02:14 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Also, El Diablo sidestepped the question. He had excellent analysis, but little to no advice on what to do in the future.

[/ QUOTE ]

What question did I sidestep? He asked for advice about what to do in the future?

So am I a horrible person? Or is she just a slut? Or is it both?

wacki
12-18-2004, 02:50 AM
[censored], Sorry El Diablo. I was wrong. /images/graemlins/frown.gif I guess with everyone giving him advice about the future I thought he had asked for advice. In that case, this whole post kind of seems pointless to me. That is, if he doesn't want advice of course. He may just be trying not to sound like a dweeb. Why else would he post?

In any case, you were right. And your post is back is back up top IMO. It really was a good analysis.

lu_hawk
12-18-2004, 02:59 AM
I think somebody needs to add a 'Hey guys I get laid!' forum to go along with 'Politics' and 'Other Other Topics.'

Ulysses
12-18-2004, 03:02 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Why else would he post?

[/ QUOTE ]

See hawk's post.

Gamblor
12-18-2004, 03:06 AM
It's entirely possible that she just was looking for a final fling before getting married and that's all this is.

There's a significant chance she wanted to bang someone before getting married and she will stay entirely faithful to him.

It's possible.

wacki
12-18-2004, 03:20 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Why else would he post?

[/ QUOTE ]

See hawk's post.

[/ QUOTE ]

Understood. I like women and all, but I guess whatever part of the brain god gave some men, he just forgot to give me.

Alobar
12-18-2004, 03:31 AM
[ QUOTE ]

As for gay people, please try and fine one post of mine that I promote discrimination against homosexuality.

[/ QUOTE ]

I never said you were, I was using that as an example.
[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
And some of the things you argue about are absurd. The "religious people dont have a problem with porn" thread instantly comes to mind.

[/ QUOTE ]

I never said religious people don't have a problem with porn. I said most christians are ok with it. There is a huge difference. Yes the Bible considers it a sin, but it is not one of the commandments, and it is not a mortal sin. Just because organize religion twists the Bible, doesn't mean they are correct. Also, just because something is the official view of an organized religion doesn't mean the people or even the priests really promote that view.

I have several friends that work in telecommunications and I've seen statistics in heavily christian areas from isp's btw, and I'm telling you porn is heavily downloaded in heavily christian areas. My parents made me go to CCD and youth group till I was 18 and all the girls there expected every guy to have a playboy under his bed.

If you think Christians or even hardcore Muslims don't have premarital sex you are wrong. I have friends that are GID and trichomonas is rampant in very muslim countries even among 14 year old girls. And there you are talking about a civilization that has the technique of denial down to an artform.

My roommate is very religious but he looks at porn and even has premarital sex. That doesn't make him a bad person or even a hypochrite. If you pick up the Bible and actually read it you will see the Jews were notorious for divorce and premarital sex. I'm still analyzing the passages but my roommate has me damn near 100% convinced that the Bible basically says that God basically hates how people keep on screwing up when it comes to sex/divorce but he puts up with it because he gave us free will. The whole concept is too complicated to explain in a page.

I'm not here to argue if religion is good or bad. I agree the church officially has a problem with porn. Even the Bible has a problem with porn. But that problem tends to be overexagerated by everyone but the average christian. The average christian probably diminishes the sin. All I am saying is that most male Christians either do not have a problem with other people viewing porn or view it themselves. If that one thread makes me look that much like a quack I will try and get ahold of those isp stats. I'm not sure what the best way to prove the legitimacy is because I'm not sure they are supposed to be freely available to the public. We will see though.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not even gunna comment on any of that, cuz like I said in the original thread, it is so absurd it isn't even worth attempting to correct

[ QUOTE ]
Feel free to post away.... I'm leaving to play poker will be back tomorrow.

[/ QUOTE ]

good luck, give em hell!

VBM
12-18-2004, 03:31 AM
you are young.

avoid drama like this. see the thing is, even if she is more to blame than you are, he'll want to kick your ass. and if/when he did, i think pretty much anyone would say you deserved it.

if you're so good at scoring tail, why go for taken chicks?

adios
12-18-2004, 04:12 AM
Hi wacki. I was thinking that a slut was someone who is "loose" sexually and not necessarily deceitful. It seemed to me like his question implied that a woman who's a slut is equivalent to a man being a horrible person.

adios
12-18-2004, 04:21 AM
Ok what about if her future husband was cool with her sleeping around? Does that still make her a slut? I would think so. To me the question is more properly put:

"Am I a horrible person? Is she a horrible person? Or are we both horrible?"

It seemed like a value judgement was being made about her being loose sexually when that same standard was not being applied to men. In my mind the same value judgement could be made about a man being loose sexually. If you're loose you're loose irregardless of gender. If you're cheating on a commitment that's something else.

wacki
12-18-2004, 04:27 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Hi wacki. I was thinking that a slut was someone who is "loose" sexually and not necessarily deceitful. It seemed to me like his question implied that a woman who's a slut is equivalent to a man being a horrible person.

[/ QUOTE ]

Understood. I guess it depends on your definition of slut. Other than the fact that Tyler looks at women a lot differently than I do, I really don't want to comment further.

Cyrus
12-18-2004, 09:12 AM
"If doing this doesn't bother you, then you have no cause to feel bad."

/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Lawrence Ng
12-18-2004, 09:41 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Finally, a controverisal subject dealing with sex that is actually worth of discussion.

Tyler, you did nothing wrong. If a womam comes onto you and is wants you, you have the innate and instinctive nature to want her back. It's an evolutionary trait that we men possess and no one is going to rid us of it. Catherine Zeta Jones is married and is HOT HOT HOT. If she came onto me, make no mistak about it, I would bang her in a second and could give a rat's ass less what Michael Douglas thinks.

Is she a slut? No. So she screws around with her x-bf. Obviously she is having some problems with her fiancee. What those problems are remain to be seen, but it could be emotional as well as sexual.

Why is it that if a guy sleeps around he's a hero, but if a woman does it she's a slut? Does cheating make her a slut? Guys, get real. Statistics on divorces, failed marriages, break-ups do not lie. Adultery is one number reason for this. Lots of people cheat, and screw around on each other. Unfortunately, something called religion came along and decided that unification of holy matrimony was the only way to decide that monogymy was it. What a load of crock.

She's not a slut, she just has just some baggage. A lot of people do, not just the girls.

No one, not even you Tyler knows what's going on in her head so I wouldn't make any final judgements on anything.

Lawrence

Alobar
12-18-2004, 02:11 PM
excellent post

hetron
12-18-2004, 02:26 PM
Lol so you bang a chick who is practically married and from this you manage to deduce that "all women are sluts". Did you ever think the reason you were hanging out with the girl was because of the POSSIBILITY YOU MIGHT HAVE SEX WITH HER?

hetron
12-18-2004, 02:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Finally, a controverisal subject dealing with sex that is actually worth of discussion.

Tyler, you did nothing wrong. If a womam comes onto you and is wants you, you have the innate and instinctive nature to want her back. It's an evolutionary trait that we men possess and no one is going to rid us of it. Catherine Zeta Jones is married and is HOT HOT HOT. If she came onto me, make no mistak about it, I would bang her in a second and could give a rat's ass less what Michael Douglas thinks.

Is she a slut? No. So she screws around with her x-bf. Obviously she is having some problems with her fiancee. What those problems are remain to be seen, but it could be emotional as well as sexual.

Why is it that if a guy sleeps around he's a hero, but if a woman does it she's a slut? Does cheating make her a slut? Guys, get real. Statistics on divorces, failed marriages, break-ups do not lie. Adultery is one number reason for this. Lots of people cheat, and screw around on each other. Unfortunately, something called religion came along and decided that unification of holy matrimony was the only way to decide that monogymy was it. What a load of crock.

[/ QUOTE ]
So all the people who get mad when their spouse cheats on them are doing so because RELIGION tells us its wrong? So you are telling me if you ever got MARRIED you wouldn't be upset if some other dude was banging your wife?

[ QUOTE ]

She's not a slut, she just has just some baggage. A lot of people do, not just the girls.

[/ QUOTE ]
I hope your future wife doesn't have too much baggage, or she'll be banging half of British Columbia, the way you make it sound.

[/ QUOTE ]

VBM
12-18-2004, 03:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
It's an evolutionary trait that we men possess and no one is going to rid us of it.

[/ QUOTE ]

you know, male cats have an evolutionary trait where they kill the kittens which are born of rival males. They're mammals, we're mammals...close enough right?

so single guys, off'ing the kids of single mothers' is a +EV move &amp; defensible by Evolution...