PDA

View Full Version : Shoe In of the Week

09-26-2001, 03:23 PM
Look for Cincinnati to have a big letdown after their emotional win last week. They now have to go on the road also. I look for them to fall flat against San Diego. Take SD and give the 6 1/2 points. Its Big Al's shoe in of the week.--Big Al--

09-26-2001, 03:38 PM
I felt the same way looking at the game, but just think this number is way too high. Is San Diego becoming a public team? I expected Chargers -3 or -3.5, not this high. Just seems there are a lot of games this week with surprising lines, like the public is adjusting real fast to what has happened so far. The Jets only being 3 point home favorites, the Chiefs being so highly favored on the road, the Bills being a home dog to a below average Steeler team, and this Charger line all seem like very quick adjustments by the betting public.

09-29-2001, 06:56 AM
Great pick!

Looks like a solid play to me.

09-30-2001, 07:29 PM
Nice pick.. Definitely best play on the board this week.. Hope you can keep up the hot streak!!

10-01-2001, 09:32 AM

10-01-2001, 12:21 PM
.....bet them. SD, KC, and Pitt all covered easily as seemingly overpriced favs. Will SF cover as an underpriced dog? The NFL is IMO has the best/tightest lines of any major sport My sentiment is to go with your nose in the NFL, but I wouldn't extend this same thinking to college football.