PDA

View Full Version : hi

kevc4
12-17-2004, 04:49 PM
hello i am a first time user of these forums and i am a strange, i play on william hill and have seen meny players playing 4 to 6 games at a time i have never played on any other site. i thouhgt that when u played more than 1 game at a a time on othere sites it was part of the software and the screen was divided up into say 4

i know this isnt so on willian hill so how do they do it ??
do they have more than 1 pc ?
i have tried 2 games but u have to over lap the screens is there a way of makein it smaller?
so i connected my laptop as awell and played on that but it is impossable to play on more than 2 on it

any ideas ??
kev

Justin A
12-17-2004, 05:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
hi

[/ QUOTE ]

hi.

Most of the bigger poker sites allow you to play up to four tables at once. Players who play more than that will typically be playing at more than one site at the same time. There is no way I know of the make the tables smaller to fit on your screen. I just have two screens with high resolution so that I can fit four tables on each screen without any overlap.

Justin A

kevc4
12-17-2004, 05:30 PM
thank you for the information

but when u say u have 2 screens do u mean run ing from 1 pc ??

Yobz
12-17-2004, 05:39 PM
I play 4 tables at a time on a 20.1" flat planel LCD...you need a 1600x1200 resolution to play 4 tables effectively, IMO.