PDA

View Full Version : girls with boyfriends

slickpoppa
12-17-2004, 03:52 PM
i'm so sick of meeting a girl at a party or bar, talking to her for half and hour, and then finding out that she has a boyfriend. i love how they just slip it into the conversation so nonchalantly and i have to stand there like an idiot pretending that i was just talking to them because i find them intellectually stimulating and dont just want to bang them

elwoodblues
12-17-2004, 03:54 PM
That's why we should implement some sort of way to "brand" women. It can't be permanent, but it can't be removed easily either. The brand should indicate both the attractiveness and the size/toughness of the boyfriend.

Patrick del Poker Grande
12-17-2004, 03:55 PM
You don't think they want to talk to you, do you? They're getting a drink. What I find interesting is my wife has a huge diamond on her finger and she still gets drinks at the bar without even showing any interest. Saves me some cash, at least.

stabn
12-17-2004, 03:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]

love how they just slip it into the conversation so nonchalantly and i have to stand there like an idiot

[/ QUOTE ]
What percentage of women that say this to you do you think really have boyfriends?

slickpoppa
12-17-2004, 03:57 PM
i never buy drinks for girls, so that isn't the problem. i think they just like being teases

kerssens
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

love how they just slip it into the conversation so nonchalantly and i have to stand there like an idiot

[/ QUOTE ]
What percentage of women that say this to you do you think really have boyfriends?

[/ QUOTE ]

Wasn't there a Seinfeld about this? "Nice watch! My boyfriend has one just like it"

Patrick del Poker Grande
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Excellent point.

Patrick del Poker Grande
12-17-2004, 03:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i never buy drinks for girls, so that isn't the problem. i think they just like being teases

[/ QUOTE ]
Well that too.

stabn
12-17-2004, 03:58 PM
There's a follow up question as well. What percentage of the women that do have boyfriends do you think wouldn't have banged the right guy?

Gamblor
12-17-2004, 04:00 PM
Even if they had a boyfriend, if you were that cool they'd want to bang you anyway.

The problem ain't with them.

Shape up and then you'll bang em even when they have a bf.

Sponger15SB
12-17-2004, 04:01 PM
Yeah, everyone has experienced that at one time or another.

However on a similar note, I hate going out and talking to some girl at a party and she gives me like a horrible rejection even though I had zero interest in hooking up with her skanky ass and am just bored out of my mind and am waiting to my girlfriend to leave her annoying friends at whatever party she is at.

wacki
12-17-2004, 04:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
There's a follow up question as well. What percentage of the women that do have boyfriends do you think wouldn't have banged the right guy?

[/ QUOTE ]

Of the last 5 people I've fooled around with, 4 of them decided to inform me they had a boyfriend after we started fooling around. Considering how strongly I feel against adultery, none of those situations where a whole lot of fun for me. I will never understand those people. If you want to have an open relationship, why don't you just be honest? I know so many couples that are about as monogomous as a gangbang yet they both continue to lie to each other.

Leo99
12-17-2004, 04:13 PM
I'm not allowed out without my wife so now only gays hit on me. I slip in a lot of references to my wife but they just ignore it. Maybe you could learn from them. Next time a girl drops the b/f bomb just ask her where the b/f is. Find out how the b/f would feel if she's accepting drinks from another guy. Then you can be more direct and tell her that you're not looking for a g/f, you're just looking for a fun time.

Sponger15SB
12-17-2004, 04:15 PM
If somebody informed me that they cheated on their boyfriends with me and then we started going out, I'd immediatly break up with them.

ThaSaltCracka
12-17-2004, 04:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm not allowed out without my wife so now only gays hit on me. I slip in a lot of references to my wife but they just ignore it

[/ QUOTE ] sorry, won't happen again.

ThaSaltCracka
12-17-2004, 04:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
If somebody informed me that they cheated on their boyfriends with me and then we started going out, I'd immediatly break up with them.

[/ QUOTE ]yeah for real. Thats partly why when I meet a girl with a bf, I don't try to persue it. Why would you want to even date a girl that left a boyfriend just to be with you? You never know if she will do that to you.

Boris
12-17-2004, 04:40 PM
You're giving up way too easy. Unless the boyfriend is nearby, the fact that a girl has a boyfriend is rarely a C-blocker.

lu_hawk
12-17-2004, 05:21 PM
A good portion of these girls don't really have boyfriends.

Leo99
12-17-2004, 05:26 PM
A good portion of these girls don't really have boyfriends or aren't faithful if they do.

LALDAAS
12-17-2004, 05:50 PM
My Ex girls sister was famous for going to the bar with no money.Simply becuase she is hot and knows guys will buy her drinks.

For the record she not only has 2 boy friends but 2 baby dadies.
amazingly she is still smokin hot even after 2 kids.

Buyer beware! BF or not a bar is usally the last place to look for a woman.

ThaSaltCracka
12-17-2004, 05:52 PM
I hear the library is pretty good place.

stabn
12-17-2004, 05:55 PM
I hear people who meet girls in the library are usually too pussy to actually get their phone numbers...

ThaSaltCracka
12-17-2004, 05:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I hear people who meet girls in the library are usually too pussy to actually get their phone numbers...

[/ QUOTE ]why else would they be at the library if they weren't a huge pussy to begin with? /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

tolbiny
12-17-2004, 06:14 PM
In a strange twist i was once interested in a girl who told me she had a boyfriend. I had seen her around several times and we had been hittting it off really well so i was disappointed and I stopped flirting with her (for the most part) and let it go. I ran into her a coulpe of months later, and she wassomewhat drunk, and she confessed that she had never had a boyfriend, but really liked me and wanted to say something to attract me to her- HUH?
I interpreted that message like a noen sign oh her forhead saying "manipulative nutjob".

Tyler Durden
12-17-2004, 06:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Of the last 5 people I've fooled around with

[/ QUOTE ]

people? or girls?

wacki
12-17-2004, 06:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I interpreted that message like a noen sign oh her forhead saying "manipulative nutjob".

[/ QUOTE ]

Good 4 you.

wacki
12-17-2004, 06:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Of the last 5 people I've fooled around with

[/ QUOTE ]

people? or girls?

[/ QUOTE ]

Depends, some were girls and some were women. All were 18 or above though. (Some of them lied about their age and had fake ID's that said 21.)

stabn
12-17-2004, 06:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]

why else would they be at the library if they weren't a huge pussy to begin with?

[/ QUOTE ]

Dunno, i'm never in libraries. /images/graemlins/cool.gif

Alobar
12-17-2004, 08:59 PM
you are at a party/bar. Both of you know what you want and are after. I have alot of respect for the girl that drops the "my boyfriend blah blah" line. As it lets me know she either isnt interested or actually has a boyfriend. So I don't have to wasete my time and I can move on to the next girl who is going to shoot me down.

I hate the [censored] bitches who let you talk to them all night and flirt with you and then at the end of the night when I ask for their number they tell me they have a boyfried. Bah, attention wanting whore.

chabibi
12-17-2004, 09:14 PM
i like your positive outlook

mike l.
12-17-2004, 10:23 PM
ive needed like zero experience picking up chicks at bars, but how dumb is starting up conversation with some piece of ass. why dont you just go up, be nice for like 2 minutes, and if she seems interested start with the interrogation, first question being: "so, ya seeing anyone?"

Diplomat
12-17-2004, 10:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm not allowed out without my wife

[/ QUOTE ]

Owned.

[ QUOTE ]
so now only gays hit on me,

[/ QUOTE ]

Double-owned.

-Diplomat

slavic
12-17-2004, 11:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i love how they just slip it into the conversation so nonchalantly

[/ QUOTE ]

Gee I always had the problem were they told me about their husband the next morning.