PDA

View Full Version : Suited board, solid laydown or weak fold? What is you action?

KHALI
12-17-2004, 10:14 AM
Reads on players are both are on the loosish side preflop and passive after the flop.
My first mistake is obviously not raising before the flop right? Or is it playing the hand to start with in this position? I thought that was too tight on a passive table with many poor players(me probably included). What would you do?

Paradise Poker 1/2 Hold'em (10 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is UTG+1 with K/images/graemlins/heart.gif, Q/images/graemlins/diamond.gif.
Hero calls
Button calls
Big Blind raises
all call

Flop: (1.50 SB) K/images/graemlins/spade.gif, J/images/graemlins/spade.gif, 8/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="#0000FF">(10 players)</font>
Big Blind bets
Hero raises
Button 3 bets
Blig Blind caps

Do you call and continue if a blank hits or fold?

Turn: (0.75 BB) 2/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="#0000FF">(10 players)</font>

Big Blind bets
If you called on flop now what? Have to raise or fold?
What do you put the others on?
I felt Big blind was on AK so I folded as I may be dead already and drawing very thin to improve with maybe no outs. Your thoughts and I will post their hands later.

Thanks

Chris Daddy Cool
12-17-2004, 10:40 AM
you should fold on the flop when its capped two bets to you.

phy1234
12-17-2004, 10:50 AM
I raise this hand preflop. I think you have to fold when it is 2 more bets to you on the flop. Looks like you way behind.

Phy1234

djoyce003
12-17-2004, 02:10 PM
raise it preflop if i'm playing it. Fold when it's two bets back to you on the flop. You are way behind here, and likely drawing ultra thin, probably needing something like running queens for a boat. I would think a set or 2 pair is out against you, or at least AK with that person having the Ace of spades. Dump it and get on with the next hand.

ErrantNight
12-17-2004, 02:25 PM
raise preflop

fold when it's two back to you on the flop