PDA

View Full Version : link to epassporte bonus details????

umdpoker
12-17-2004, 08:28 AM
hi. i searched the internet for the orginal ad describing the details of the epassorte bonus, but have had no luck. i need a screenshot of this to get an additional $50, so any help would be appreciated. thanks.

umdpoker
12-17-2004, 08:48 AM
shabadoodabba

Lazymeatball
12-17-2004, 09:02 AM
Log onto your favorite party skin, go to make a deposit in the cashier. In the window listing the deposit options, look for epassporte, and click on "sign up now."

On the bottom of this page it will say:
[ QUOTE ]
Special Offer:
For the first transfer you make through FPS-ePassport(Virtual Visa) to our site, you will get a 10% bonus*

*Terms and Conditions Apply"

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know where to find the terms and conditions. And I was never able to get the full $100 bonus at Party, Multi, or Intertops when i did it.

WSOPWinner2005
12-17-2004, 10:23 AM
IGNORE ME.... 2 hours of sleep in the last 48, Misunderstood the post.. whoops /images/graemlins/blush.gif

umdpoker
12-17-2004, 10:23 AM
i tried that already. there is no mention of the bonus.

WSOPWinner2005
12-17-2004, 10:28 AM
Signup as usual at http://www.epassporte.com

Load the card (remember there is a fee to load it, no reason to get the PLASTIC card for $35 extra...

Take your $495 or whatever and deposit as normal through site of your choice. It will AUTOMATICALLY Give you the bonus. However give me a second...

"Purchase-EPASS" Is how the cleared bonus shows on my Party screen. Again, I entered NO Bonus code when I deposited but if you want to use one I would suggest using EPASS

I just got mine a couple weeks ago, so they are still offering it... Good luck!!

umdpoker
12-17-2004, 10:31 AM
umm, thanks for the help. i was apparently too vague in my op. i already recieved $50 from the bonus, but now i am trying to get the other $50 due to the $500 deposit limit arguement. anyways, 1 of the sites said it is only a $50 bonus, but if i can get a screen shot saying $100 bonus, then i can get the other $50.