PDA

View Full Version : Review your unfolded high card performance and play via PokerTracker

bobdibble
12-17-2004, 05:36 AM
I just learned about a new use of PT tonight on the Misc Stats tab. Select your sh games in Preferences, then go to the Misc Stats tab and uncheck Show Only Hands That Were Not Folded. Now look at the summary table below that. Most of the powerhouse hand stats aren't interesting, but in 6 max, high card stats maybe worthwhile looking at since it comes up so much in blind steal situations.

Note that the Net Ammount is going to include times you pushed everyone else out from agression as well as when you showed down.

Now for you anti-stat guys, here is the real gem...

To evaluate your unfolded high card play, select the High Card line and notice that the tiny grid below that section now only shows your unfolded high card hands. Standard hand-replay can be performed in that grid but with it limited to unfolded high card hands. (Note that by clicking columns like SD you can group all the shown down hands together, or BRR to look for rivers that you bet/raised with your high card, etc.)

naphand
12-17-2004, 05:55 AM
Toys for the boys.

I would be surprised if most people usoing PT had not come across this already. For most sites the "show hands that were not folded" box make no difference at all. I have been onto PT Pat about getting this fixed but no joy yet.

bobdibble
12-17-2004, 06:00 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Toys for the boys.

I would be surprised if most people usoing PT had not come across this already.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ya.. maybe. But I've been using it for 7 months and have always dismissed the misc stats page as silly. Some other post on the PT forum referenced the check box that I never noticed before and found some use in reviewing just my high card hands... anyway, maybe someone will find it useful... If not, oh well /images/graemlins/wink.gif