PDA

View Full Version : OSU vs. UCLA Total

09-24-2001, 08:33 AM
... fezzik claims to have a system that "chunk" bets and small bets to a 1/2 pt. resolution. At least good enough to do "kelly" betting.

... fezzik recommends bet of under at 50-51. Total ends up being 19 fezzik wins and covers easy.

... I ask chunk bet or little bet before game? No answer from fezzik.

... Chunk bet over if total goes to 47? No anwer from fezzik.

... What total is over a good bet? Reasonable question given fezzik's claim. I infer from his post that his system gave a number in the 40's as the right total for the game. If his system gave the number at 30 then why not say anything over 30 bet under? I saw total as low as 47 for this game. Again no answer from fezzik.

... Chunk bet under if total goes to 52 if not already? Reasonable question given fezzik's claim. No answer from fezzik.

Totally accurate systems and kelly betting are fezzik's claims. Since he claims to be so highly accurate isn't it reasonable to assume that he should but some parameters on his recommendations and indicate the percentage of bankroll to bet?

09-24-2001, 11:30 AM
Take his advice for what it is Feist, free! He doesn't purport to give away every bit of insight, he just made an observation that a total was too high. Why must he give more without incurring your wrath???

09-24-2001, 02:55 PM
Skepticism not wrath. System good enough to do kelly betting are his claims. Flat betting is wrong, kelly is right according to him. I didn't read anything that would allow for a percentage of bankroll bet. Given his claims my requests are reasonable for O/U parameters. It would be great to see such a system in action. I can get touts from Mike Warren!

09-24-2001, 03:31 PM
Is this the Jim Feist who has sports services that he sells? Everyone has told me that Feist is a crook, but I didn't know he was so inarticulate and such a jerk as well.

My guess is this is someone using Feist's name. No business person would allow himself to look this bad in public.

09-24-2001, 06:30 PM
at stanford wong's site...if you want the whole nine yards..jmho..not meant to be an ad or an endorsement...i do value fez's opinion...however northwestern total prop under?????gl

09-24-2001, 09:14 PM
If we all collectively ignore and stop responding to the posts of this miserable human being, he will go away.

09-24-2001, 09:59 PM
Jim, my apologies for not responding immediately to your inquiry. I was running around Nevada bombing in -105 vig bets, cashing tickets, and researching prop bets for tonight. Believe it or not, they carry a little more priority than you! And quite frankly I only pop over to this cite typically once per week, tops.

To answer your question, I expect to hit my highest plays

about 55-60%. Call it 57.5%. Since each point will hit on average 2.5 or so, if the market average was 50 when I posted, my best estimate of the true, correct line would have been roughly 47.

By best bet for next week? Zona/Atl under 42. It will be a 5 weight on Sharpsportsbetting.com

09-25-2001, 02:22 AM
I was going to say we should all just pledge not to read anything he writes and we can go back to this being the fun and interesting place it can be. Amazing this Jim Feist has united us all, people that don't always agree on things, to agree on the fact that he is a (fill in the blank) and adds nothing in value to our board. And just why in the hell would anyone take that name for their postings on here? I have told so many Jim Feist sales operation stories before, should I start them up again?

09-25-2001, 07:06 AM

09-25-2001, 08:49 PM
Listen guys, you may hate each other but to participate in these forums you need to be a little more polite and professional. Besides, I have always discovered that sticking to the facts and correct theories does a better job of proving my points than insults do. So thanks ahead of time for the cooperation.

Best wishes,

Mason