PDA

View Full Version : You All Better Report Me To Party

IggyWH
12-17-2004, 12:32 AM
I say random $hit in the chat for no reason at all at times.

I at times say in the chat, "i am a bot."

Sometimes, I don't use the chat, even when people try talking to me.

I've folded pocket Kings preflop before.

I have checked away the nuts a couple times.

I once folded the nuts on the river when I could have just checked and won the pot.

I better report myself to Party ASAP! We don't need scum bag bitchass bots like me on Party!

phixxx
12-17-2004, 01:22 AM
I don't get it.

Mr_J
12-17-2004, 03:25 AM
It appears he is saying alot of bots are stupid and aren't a threat (at least not to a decent player)?

IggyWH
12-17-2004, 03:56 AM
[ QUOTE ]
It appears he is saying alot of bots are stupid and aren't a threat (at least not to a decent player)?

[/ QUOTE ]

My point is EVERYDAY I see a post on here about someone reporting a bot to Party for various reasons :

They checked nuts
They don't respond in chat
They say stupid meaningless stuff in the chat

It's annoying as hell, and just because a player on Party does one of the above, it does NOT make them a bot. All these pansy's here get their panties in a bunch though and go reporting every little thing to Party. No wonder when you have a real problem it takes them forever to get to you.

So, since I do the same things that people report to Party as the person being a bot, I must be a bot myself. I must be a superbot because I also know how to post messages on 2+2. OH $HIT... I AM HERE TO END INTERNET POKER AS WE KNOW IT!

Also bot morons out there, use some common sense. If there is this mythical bot out there that can beat online poker, it sure as hell doesn't check the nuts. If you can program it to beat poker, then you can also program it to talk in the chat to appear that it is a normal person.

jdl22
12-17-2004, 04:49 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I at times say in the chat, "i am a bot."

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't think I've done this not sure.

[ QUOTE ]

Sometimes, I don't use the chat, even when people try talking to me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Often the case for me. Normally this happens when people say something like "Pittsburgh sucks!" which (probably unlike you) I don't really mind since I'm not from there.

[ QUOTE ]

I've folded pocket Kings preflop before.

[/ QUOTE ]

So have I. Most decent NL players have.

[ QUOTE ]

I have checked away the nuts a couple times.

[/ QUOTE ]

We all miss a few check raises now and again.

[ QUOTE ]

I once folded the nuts on the river when I could have just checked and won the pot.

[/ QUOTE ]

eh? You apparently weren't programmed well.

Ok so this reply isn't really about the thread. You're at Pitt, yeah? Do you have an even regular game going on there? I'm away for Christmas break (see location) but I will definately be interested in getting a regular game going. Small stakes if it's against 2+2ers but anything will do. I have been trying to get a game going in the econ department with no success. Nobody plays poker and they seem to prefer studying. Oh, well.

IggyWH
12-17-2004, 07:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Ok so this reply isn't really about the thread. You're at Pitt, yeah? Do you have an even regular game going on there? I'm away for Christmas break (see location) but I will definately be interested in getting a regular game going. Small stakes if it's against 2+2ers but anything will do. I have been trying to get a game going in the econ department with no success. Nobody plays poker and they seem to prefer studying. Oh, well.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm headed to a 3-6 game tonight to try out. I went last week, really nice people, but a bunch didn't show up and there was no game. I ended up just sitting around and BSing with them about poker. If you're interested, I'll report back how the game was. 3-6 is a little steep for me but they only buyin for $100. I really don't know of any Pitt games though except a couple frats that play but I'm not into that crap.