PDA

View Full Version : Dad of Jessica and Ashlee Simpson

Dellathia
12-16-2004, 08:03 PM
HER BRA BELONGS TO DADDY (http://www.nypost.com/seven/12152004/gossip/36489.htm)

JOE Simpson, the former Baptist minister turned manager of daughters Jessica and Ashlee, doesn't shy way from talking about his offspring's physical assets. "Jessica never tries to be sexy," Simpson tells GQ. "She just is sexy. If you put her in a T-shirt or you put her in a bustier, she's sexy in both. She's got double D's! You can't cover those suckers up!" Simpson also volunteered that he modified the part Ashlee will play in an upcoming movie, "Wannabe." In the original script, Ashlee's character was gay. "I changed it," Simpson says. "It doesn't work for her to be gay the first thing out. She said, 'But it's cool, it's edgy, it's different,' and of course the filmmakers were like, 'It's cool for a woman to be a lesbian,' and I'm like, 'That's true, but not her first role.' She's going to be a huge movie star. She's like Meg Ryan or Cameron Diaz, with probably more depth. When we're done, she'll play it all."

ThaSaltCracka
12-16-2004, 08:07 PM
what a weirdo

sublime
12-16-2004, 08:09 PM
d-

when are you getting the new equipment installed?

edit:

i just figured out that they already have been. feel free to PM me a picture /images/graemlins/smile.gif

dont worry, i will keep it to myself /images/graemlins/blush.gif

Non_Comformist
12-16-2004, 08:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
what a weirdo

[/ QUOTE ]

This time I have no choice but to agree

stabn
12-16-2004, 08:18 PM
I almost posted this yesterday. I was thinking we needed a "which celeb relative is the biggest douchebag". We could have Kurt Warners wife, etc in the list. I just didn't get around to putting it together.

kerssens
12-16-2004, 08:19 PM
Kurt Warner's wife is the douche bag of all douche bags.

SomethingClever
12-16-2004, 08:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
She's like Meg Ryan or Cameron Diaz, with probably more depth. When we're done, she'll play it all."

[/ QUOTE ]

Riiiiiiight.

http://www.fm99.com/EventImages/morans.jpg

stabn
12-16-2004, 08:22 PM
Seriously though, pimping your daughters double d's is pretty bad too. Especially if you used to be a minister man? I mean, do you wonder a bit now if he's tried to hit that?

ThaSaltCracka
12-16-2004, 08:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Seriously though, pimping your daughters double d's is pretty bad too. Especially if you used to be a minister man? I mean, do you wonder a bit now if he's tried to hit that?

[/ QUOTE ]what do you mean wonder, I bet he has

BusterStacks
12-16-2004, 08:31 PM
Mr. Simpson went on to say, "I tell ya, if Ashlee wasn't my daughter, I'd be trying to get a closer look at those bad boys. I used to be a minister, until I realized my daughter and her tits were more important to society than some book. Our goal is to have more followers than Jesus. Peace bitches, I'm rich.

stabn
12-16-2004, 08:35 PM
You are probably right, there's no way she'd know it's wrong.

Rushmore
12-16-2004, 10:17 PM
See also: John Daly's wife, The Williams sisters' father, McCauley Culkin's father, and William Jefferson Clinton's wife.

eric5148
12-17-2004, 02:15 AM
[ QUOTE ]
See also: John Daly's wife,

[/ QUOTE ]

You mean wives. He's had 3 or 4 of them.

stabn
12-17-2004, 02:20 AM
Yah but i thought he only had one crazy one.

dr. klopek
12-17-2004, 07:32 AM
If you're going to pick a worst celebrity spouse, let's not forget Mrs. Phil Hartman.