PDA

View Full Version : bonus cleared in gaming club

jfresh
12-16-2004, 07:24 PM
how do we know how much of the bonus we've cleared in gaming club? not the number of raked hands or BRP. just like $20 out of $300, $100 out of $300, etc

guppy
12-16-2004, 08:06 PM
Click "Promotions and Events" at the bottom right, then click to check your bonus redemption points. It should show you a pending bonus amount and how many BRPs you have earned towards the next bonus installment.

Of course, mine shows I have $280 in bonus cash still pending, which I know is expired. I'm not sure if they will fix this if/when I sign up for the new bonus.

ezinestein
12-16-2004, 08:09 PM
Hi,

When you first signed up... did your pending bonus points show up even before you played any hands... or did you have to play a few hands for the data to show up?

Kindly,
EZ

r3vbr
12-16-2004, 08:42 PM
Why does my bonus points show "not availible'
I've played lots of hands already

Does it take some time to update?

jfresh
12-16-2004, 09:19 PM
mine says no data available too, and there is a popup that says I am not qualified for this promotion. I just deposited and applied for the promotion today, should i just give it a day?

ezinestein
12-16-2004, 09:22 PM
Me too.

I wrote about this a couple of days ago... I've sent and email to support... and I've PM'd the Gaming Club guy here on the board. I have recieved no response.

Kindly,
EZ

moondogg
12-16-2004, 09:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
mine says no data available too, and there is a popup that says I am not qualified for this promotion. I just deposited and applied for the promotion today, should i just give it a day?

[/ QUOTE ]

Read the other Gaming Club threads from the past day or so.

Gaming Club
12-17-2004, 09:52 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Why does my bonus points show "not availible'
I've played lots of hands already

Does it take some time to update?

[/ QUOTE ]
It generally requires a few hours to update. So at first it might not show any data or say that you’re not qualified, but if you play for a while and when the update goes through it should begin to show you the BRP and bonus information.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
We responded to your PM jfresh.

[ QUOTE ]

Me too.

I wrote about this a couple of days ago... I've sent and email to support... and I've PM'd the Gaming Club guy here on the board. I have recieved no response.

Kindly,
EZ

[/ QUOTE ]
We’ve also responded to yours EZ.