PDA

View Full Version : Gaming Club poker cashout help!(update)

oxsin1000
12-16-2004, 07:14 PM
As of today i have recieved my cashout from the gaming club poker to my neteller account, the matter was finally resolved when i spoke over the phone with one of their customer service agents(gary) who seemed genuinely interested in getting the matter resolved perhalps my previous post encouraged this attitude,it seems to me that each of my emails had been dealt with by a different service agent probably adding to the delays,either way they have honoured my cashout and also deposited a small amount to my poker account as a good will gesture,which was appreciated ,my advice to anyone starting a new account with the gaming room is to be aware that you will be asked to provide proof of identification when you first cashout,please scan and email these as fax copies seem to go un-noticed and if you do have any difficulties do not rely on email support ,ring and speak personally to an agent,this at least for me, seems to be the quickest way of resolving any problems that might occur,most people it seems have no problems with cashing out at the gaming club so hopefully it was a one-off.

ps.thanks to everyone who replied to my original post.