PDA

View Full Version : Question regarding Winning%

sclinch1
12-16-2004, 05:31 PM
I just joined the forum and read a post from awhile back on this topic, but I was curious if anyone had any further input. Say I'm playing in a 10+1 NL tourney with 200-300 people. How often should I be placing in such a tourney, and how often should I be placing in say top five or ten? I'm talking of course over a long period of time, and assuming I'm playing well. I use StatKing to record my results and was also wondering what a good measure of earnings/hour might be? Anything positive is of course good, but say for a 10+1 buyin, should you make 10 bucks an hour on average, or 50, etc.? I have only played in ten so far and have finished twice, fifth and eleventh and am making $13 bucks/hour. This of course is a very small sample size, but is just to give an idea of what I mean. Similar question with SNGs, is the buyin a good measure of earnings/hour? Say a ten dollar SNG with ten people, is it about right to make ten bucks an hour if playing well? Thanks for any input or systems you use to measure your play.