PDA

View Full Version : UCLA and Ohio State scoring

09-22-2001, 06:10 AM
Both will score more than Jim Feist this year, but that still won't get it done vs. the 50 to 51 total posted this year. Look for this one to stay under the total in a toughly contested conservative game........

09-22-2001, 12:43 PM
Chunk bet or little bet? Chunk bet over if total goes to 47? Chunk bet under if total goes to 52 if not already? Totally accurate systems and kelly betting are your claims.

09-22-2001, 09:01 PM
only sweat was possible ot...great bet...gl

09-23-2001, 07:53 AM
More evidence to againt your claim's of your system's accuracy.

09-23-2001, 05:00 PM
Shut up Feist, now a guy gives winning advice and its still not enough for you??? Damn why can't we have an ignore feature on this, Feist contributes NOTHING to this board and I know that just about everyone agrees with me on this. Win or lose, what Fez gives on this board is a hell of a lot more useful than what you do...

09-23-2001, 06:13 PM
"More evidence to againt your claim's of your system's accuracy."

Based on this sentence I'd have to guess that you haven't got past elementary school...

1) The sentence doesn't make sense

2) "Against" is spelled incorrectly

3) "Claims" is spelled incorrectly

additionally

4) What "System" are you talking about?

5) What accuracy claims are you talking about?

I have no problem if Two Plus Two bans this moron if they have that capability.

09-23-2001, 10:11 PM
........I'd be curious to see how you would have reacted to a losing pick!

09-23-2001, 10:34 PM
Onto other things...UCLA has a very "impressive" looking schedule, 2-0 against what were thought to be quality teams. However Ohio State was just pathetic and the Tide wasn't much better. I honestly can't tell if its the Bruin defense being much improved this year or bad opponents. I am sure its a bit of both, but do you think the Bruins will continue to play and win these low scoring games?

09-25-2001, 07:09 AM
I think they are the best in the Pac10.

Good enough to lay 3.5 @ the Oregon State's of the world? uh..........no!

Before Feisty counts this ancillary comment as a pick (if it should lose), let me say officially Oregon State is NOT a pick (yet).

09-25-2001, 03:32 PM
I was stunned when I saw that line. These are two teams that have shown very large home/road differentials in recent years. I don't know if I would say though this UCLA team is the best, I think they are very similar to last year's team which did not show up in any of their big games in conference play. What they do have though is a favorable schedule with the top two teams (Oregon and Washington) coming to the Rose Bowl. Stanford is definitely the sleeper, they have put up a ton of points against at least decent teams and everyone that saw them late last year knows to fear them. Like anything else, it will come down to injuries and I think the Bruins are very thin in that department. As for this week, I agree its not quite a pick, at least yet, but the Beavers are getting my attention. They get back to playing on turf where their speed becomes a bigger factor. Further anyone that looks at UCLA's recent history has to cringe when laying points on the road. And yes indeed this number has "public team" written all over it.