PDA

View Full Version : Three handed - push? and would u call?

Eccco
12-16-2004, 07:14 AM
P.stars 55+5 turbo.

3 people left - T. chips about: shortstack 2600, big stack 5800 & me 5100.

Im in the small blind and shorty posts the big blind (400).
I'm lookin at 88 and bigstack raises it up three times to 1200.

I'm considering seeing the flop, then again I'd raise with any two cards myself in this position. I decide to go all in, figuring I got a made hand and that he will need an exceptionally strong hand to call me - since he is pretty much putting his tourney life at risk.

I have been aggro - stealing some - but only showing up good hands when called. Cards kept hitting me - but I doubled up the chipleader earlier when he drew out on me.

Anyway - I know - risking my tourney life with 88 - probably to wild - or what is the opinion on this?

Second part - BB (small stack) folds happily smelling mo' money - and I get called by TT. No help of course - but the real question is - is this a call, an auto call or a fold for the big stack.

I really couldn't decide what I would have done myself if I were in his position. Maybe folded - considering stacksizes and number of people left - to tight u think?

Oh and finally - I had only reraised people allin with high pockets earlier in the tourney fwiw.

rachelwxm
12-16-2004, 12:52 PM
Why do u think big stack would raise any two in this spot. He barely has you covered and short stack still has 6bb. I would give him more credit for his raise.