PDA

View Full Version : What to do?

thatpfunk
12-16-2004, 06:27 AM
I just got a call from this girl I have talked to for a couple days.
Her: Hey, come over.
Me: I have to study. I have a final at 8am.
Her: Be spontaneous.
Me: That get's me into trouble.
Her: I'll only get you into trouble for a little, then you can study.
Me: Huh. Why don't you come over to my place...?
Her: I like my shower, it's really hot. Plus my bed is really soft. You'll get a good nights sleep.
Me: I have to call you back.

I think I am gonna be a pussy here, unless I get an overwhelming vote. I also hava brief summary to write, but that should only take a couple minutes.

ToneLoc
12-16-2004, 06:43 AM
Finally an easy one!
Default lone is just go for the girl.
But it is a bit player dependant: how hot is she?

thatpfunk
12-16-2004, 06:48 AM
Cute face, hot body. Skinny, big jacks. Probably a 7.

PoBoy321
12-16-2004, 07:13 AM
Dude, all the girl wants is a quick lay? Go over, [censored] her and then study. Unless you have 4 12 page papers to write, this like folding AA on an A99 flop. There's a chance that it won't work out, but it's DEFINITELY a +EV move.

thatpfunk
12-16-2004, 09:22 AM
Um, so I call her back and decide to be responsible.
Me: Uh, ya... So this timing sucks.
Her: Are you sure?
Me: Ya. I gotta study. I'd be pretty pissed if I bombed the test.
Her: Ok. Even if I tell you I'm in a bubble bath?
Me: (silent)
Her: Ok...

Proving once again I am an idiot. Oh well, got plans for tomorrow now /images/graemlins/grin.gif

fnord_too
12-16-2004, 09:36 AM
In the time you've wasted posting this you and responding you could have been over there.

Honestly, if this is a decision for you (which it obviously is since you are posting about it), you are not going to be nearly focused enough to study. Take your books, an overnight bag, and get your ass over there. Hell, forget the books, a good night sleep after some fun will probably help you more than your last minute studying.

pudley4
12-16-2004, 10:16 AM
Honestly, do you really think you'll get any result other than at least 4-1 in favor of banging the girl?

astroglide
12-16-2004, 11:18 AM
i simply cannot get over how cool everybody is here! what i would suggest is reporting some kind of local political scandal to your area's news channel, and then drop the bomb that you have a chance to have sex. it will be viewed by more people than it is here, and you will even get recognized doing stuff like going to the gas station!

i think somebody should pm mat to get a special banner ad section going for people who are "unsure" what to do when they have an opportunity to have sex with a couple radio boxes for responses. instead of yes and no, perhaps "OMG" or "YOU ARE AMAZING".

CCass
12-16-2004, 11:50 AM
Someday (sooner than you think) you will be married with children, and you will look back on this and think "What an effing idiot I was".

The preceeding message is brought to you by the "I am married and only getting it once a month club".

jakethebake
12-16-2004, 11:52 AM
[ QUOTE ]
The preceeding message is brought to you by the "I am married and only getting it once a month club".

[/ QUOTE ]
Once a month!!! How do you swing that? /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Paluka
12-16-2004, 12:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i simply cannot get over how cool everybody is here! what i would suggest is reporting some kind of local political scandal to your area's news channel, and then drop the bomb that you have a chance to have sex. it will be viewed by more people than it is here, and you will even get recognized doing stuff like going to the gas station!

i think somebody should pm mat to get a special banner ad section going for people who are "unsure" what to do when they have an opportunity to have sex with a couple radio boxes for responses. instead of yes and no, perhaps "OMG" or "YOU ARE AMAZING".

[/ QUOTE ]

Haha! This reminds of what used to happen on IRC years ago (so far this hasn't happened in the 2+2 irc channel). People would log in and say stuff like "Hey, did anyone see Seinfeld last night? I heard it was funny and I'm pretty pissed that I missed it because I was busy having sex like 4 times with this random chick..."

Skjonne
12-16-2004, 12:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm in that club too. I'm not the chairman but I should be

Pfunk get over there asap. Run run run.

lu_hawk
12-16-2004, 12:08 PM
What's gayer, giving up an easy chance to get laid or bragging about it on a poker message board? I don't think the answer is close.

sthief09
12-16-2004, 12:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Haha! This reminds of what used to happen on IRC years ago (so far this hasn't happened in the 2+2 irc channel). People would log in and say stuff like "Hey, did anyone see Seinfeld last night? I heard it was funny and I'm pretty pissed that I missed it because I was busy having sex like 4 times with this random chick..."

[/ QUOTE ]

it's no different than poker posts. someone posts a hand just so they can say "yeah, so I lost this one, but it's ok, I won 800 BB that session /images/graemlins/grin.gif"

or when someone has a problem with neteller and they say "so I had to cash out half of my $8,000,000 roll last night, and I ran into a problem..."

it's all over this place. I just made two crappy examples but you know what I'm talking about

Gamblor
12-16-2004, 12:47 PM
Is trying to manipulate you because she's horny and you have a dick. "Be spontaneous"? I can't imagine a clearer example of having zero respect for you. She thinks she can accuse you of being boring and you'll suddenly do her bidding.

Study.

If you wait until tomorrow (don't say "I have to study", idiot, say "I have plans"), she'll want you 10x more.

I can hear the responses. "Forget that, it's sex."

It's the same as people who sell out their friends or country or morals because hey, it's money. Fuck that.

Do your thing.

thatpfunk
12-16-2004, 01:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
what i would suggest is reporting some kind of local political scandal to your area's news channel, and then drop the bomb that you have a chance to have sex.

[/ QUOTE ]
That's a great idea. Nothing much happens in san diego, so it should be news.

[ QUOTE ]
"YOU ARE AMAZING".

[/ QUOTE ]
That is a given astro.

In all seriousness, I was shocked enough by her audacity to be so blunt that it made my "its finals time and i'm not playing poker or doing anything but study and waste time on 2+2" pldge look pretty shaky. and i was stoked at the level of awesomeness i had just achieved and wanted to brag.

bwana devil
12-16-2004, 01:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
"I am married and only getting it once a month club".

[/ QUOTE ]

dude, quit bragging. im jealous. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

PoBoy321
12-16-2004, 01:54 PM
I disagree. I don't think that by asking him to drop everything to have sex with her, she is treating him with little respect. Rather, I think that this is a golden opportunity to show her just how little respect he, in fact, has for her.

Go over, [censored] her, bust a nut in her eye and walk out laughing. And just for a twist, stick it in her butt.

IndieMatty
12-16-2004, 01:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
And just for a twist, stick it in her butt.

[/ QUOTE ]

Err, just for a twist?

Non_Comformist
12-16-2004, 01:56 PM
Alright dude, seriously [censored] you.

I'm going back to bed. When I come back in 3 hours there needs to be a trip report here.

jakethebake
12-16-2004, 01:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I disagree. I don't think that by asking him to drop everything to have sex with her, she is treating him with little respect. Rather, I think that this is a golden opportunity to show her just how little respect he, in fact, has for her.

Go over, [censored] her, bust a nut in her eye and walk out laughing. And just for a twist, stick it in her butt.

[/ QUOTE ]
I agree, but don't go over there. If she wants it, make her some to you. And tell her she has to wear something skanky. And spank that buut good while you stock it. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

PoBoy321
12-16-2004, 01:59 PM
Well, I'm usually not a big fan of anal. Kind of a big mess if you ask me. However, the degradation factor is humongous.

PoBoy321
12-16-2004, 02:02 PM
PS - Here is why I don't like buttsex. (http://www.tuckermax.com/tuckertriesbuttsex.html)

And if you're ever looking for ideas on how to make a girl feel like [censored], here you go. (http://www.tuckermax.com/girlbeatstucker.html)

WDC
12-16-2004, 02:41 PM
How you gonna study thinking about the sex you're missing. Gert laid and then get back to the books.

astroglide
12-16-2004, 04:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
and i was stoked at the level of awesomeness i had just achieved and wanted to brag.

[/ QUOTE ]

fair enough. you're copping to it and that's cool, unlike joe tall. i just think it would be better, possibly even ok, if people were to make some way to respond to a thread instead of starting a new one for it and without some guise. it was a boast, not a poll. i think the people who roll our eyes or puke in our mouths every time we see posts like this would be fine if it weren't wording it like it was anything but bragging.

maybe a bragging thread would be cool. people could just respond to it if they just owned somebody betting on golf, had a threesome, or whatever. you can be happy for people if they're not trying to throw a weak ruse.

BottlesOf
12-16-2004, 04:58 PM
Hit and run.

IndieMatty
12-16-2004, 05:14 PM
That is a really good idea.

jakethebake
12-16-2004, 05:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
maybe a bragging thread would be cool. people could just respond to it if they just owned somebody betting on golf, had a threesome, or whatever. you can be happy for people if they're not trying to throw a weak ruse.

[/ QUOTE ]
Good idea. Instead of a poll, just start a thread entitled "She thinks a God!"

mojorisin24
12-16-2004, 05:24 PM
This really isn't a hard one. You gotta make that play, bro.

LALDAAS
12-16-2004, 06:02 PM
If you cant spot the sucker................

ObnxNole
12-16-2004, 06:25 PM
You have to look at the opportunity cost. Is getting a good grade on your exam actually going to help further your career, make you more money in the future, and bring you hotter girls. Probably not. Take pooty tang dude!

Joe Tall
12-17-2004, 01:17 PM
you're copping to it and that's cool, unlike joe tall

Dude, you really need to get laid and it's not just your 2+2 handle that leads me to this conclusion. I have no problem with you Astro, but fck man, chill. Is it really that big of a deal? Haven't you ever sat there, on the edge of temptation, and let the slightest change, slightest happening, change your direction? Yes, we have egos and we like to pump them up but sometimes we are looking for the slight kick over that edge.

If my last post was one of pure boast I would have read like this:

My cousin's friend wants to bang, but she is going to cling to me. Take in consideration, I may have a girlfriend in So. California as of my last trip that I really think I like but she's in Cali for the moment. Also, when I was in Cleveland 2 weeks ago I hooked up with a beautiful American Indian chick that was out to see the Pats game too. She lives here in Mass and I've gone out with her since. But the Cali chick just over nighted cookies, she's blonde, hot and daddy bought her a house in San Clemente. What do I do?

See, astro, that right there is braggin'.

Peace astro,
Joe Tall

astroglide
12-17-2004, 02:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
you really need to get laid

[/ QUOTE ]

are you trying to bait some sort of response from me with that repeated line of response? you're not going to get one. the fact that you're even making an issue of that demonstrates how completely pathetic you are. perhaps you could "get laid" more. this isn't middle school. having sex with one girl is nothing to boast about. ignored.

Victor
12-17-2004, 02:17 PM
I have screwed up more unscrew-up-able situations than you can imagine. I have an amazing amount of anti-game.

Even I would not of [censored] this up.

Hallett
12-17-2004, 03:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Someday (sooner than you think) you will be married with children, and you will look back on this and think "What an effing idiot I was".

[/ QUOTE ]

I am married, with kids, and I am looking back and saying what an effing idiot I was.....

Hey, you get it once a month? Lucky. I am in bi-monthly land.

ThaSaltCracka
12-17-2004, 03:26 PM
thats because you are Canadian.

j/k

Hallett
12-17-2004, 07:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
thats because you are Canadian.

j/k

[/ QUOTE ]

Your wrong dude, I am from the happining town of Eugene, Oregon.

partygirluk
12-17-2004, 07:05 PM
Go over to her place. Bang her for a couple of hours. Go back to your place to study. What is the problem?

Joe Tall
12-18-2004, 12:49 PM
astro, please, relax man.

are you trying to bait some sort of response from me with that repeated line of response? you're not going to get one

Um...well...I ahhhh...forget it.

the fact that you're even making an issue of that demonstrates how completely pathetic you are.

So, now I'm the one with the issue on these type of posts. Interesting.

perhaps you could "get laid" more

Perhaps, I could.

this isn't middle school.

You got laid in middle school? Cool! Tell us about it!

having sex with one girl is nothing to boast about.

This is the only thing that makes sense in your "not a response"-response.

ignored.

Um...ah...how...ah...huh?

Peace astro,
Joe Tall