PDA

View Full Version : Happy birthday fsuplayer!

AncientPC
12-16-2004, 05:22 AM
It must be nice having your birthday so close to Xmas, as long as you celebrate it seperately. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

astroglide
12-16-2004, 11:29 AM
i dated a girl that had a twin brother, birthday was november 11th. even that far away they got "combination" birthday/xmas presents which were nowhere near what the value would be if the 2 events were gifted separately. but the real treasure was when they would get a SHARED gift for both events that sucked even worse. if/when i have children i will not curse them with a winter birthday.

Dr. Strangelove
12-16-2004, 11:35 AM
Mine's the 20th and it sucks.

turnipmonster
12-16-2004, 11:41 AM
yeah but you're not gonna get anything good from ppl who give "combination" presents to begin with.

ThaSaltCracka
12-16-2004, 11:42 AM
mine is the 31st and we always seperate it.

jakethebake
12-16-2004, 01:13 PM
My kid's B-Day is Dec. 27 and he's screwed. The present thing is easy, but trying to plan a party with other kids is damn near impossible. He's just stuck with small family parties forever I guess. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

fsuplayer
12-16-2004, 01:29 PM
Thanks! Up finally from a late night session of live poker. I guess the one good thing about no real poker rooms in FL, is that guys who are mediocre think they are great bc they never play against decent competition.

some juicy games.

anyways, thanks!

heading out to the links now!

jakethebake
12-16-2004, 01:34 PM
where in FL are you, fsuplayer?

Diplomat
12-16-2004, 01:38 PM
Or you could just give them two seperate presents.

-Diplomat

AncientPC
12-16-2004, 03:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
My kid's B-Day is Dec. 27 and he's screwed. The present thing is easy, but trying to plan a party with other kids is damn near impossible. He's just stuck with small family parties forever I guess. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto on that, except it's my dad's b-day on the 12-27. Doesn't matter though since he's too old to care anymore.

daryn
12-16-2004, 04:05 PM
i win so far, i am on the 26th and i never get anything. in fact i don't even really know what it's like to celebrate a birthday. i am always baffled at how worked up people get over their birthdays. to me it is truly just another day.

astroglide
12-16-2004, 05:00 PM
i hate my own birthday and wish it were on xmas, but most people are the other way

fsuplayer
12-16-2004, 06:23 PM
I still go to school in Tallahassee (two semesters left).

but i am in Jacksonville now, and its cold.

played good today, but the wind made things tough. shot 82.

and yeah, I usually get jipped (sp.), but I dont really care, bc I am rich and have had a threesome...oh wait, wrong thread.

/images/graemlins/grin.gif

ObnxNole
12-16-2004, 06:29 PM
Scout, Putter, AND Fsuplayer...that is a hot threesome.

Sundevils21
12-16-2004, 06:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i win so far, i am on the 26th and i never get anything. in fact i don't even really know what it's like to celebrate a birthday. i am always baffled at how worked up people get over their birthdays. to me it is truly just another day.

[/ QUOTE ]

I know what you mean. I know some people who think the world should stop when it's their bday(take off of work, buy themselves anything they want, ect.)
I didn't remember that it was my birthday the last time until somebody said "happy birthday!" to me that night. Of course I will be sure to remember my next bday- can't wait to be 21.

fsuplayer
12-16-2004, 06:44 PM
yeah, b-days are way over-rated. esp. when they are near christmas time, as people are usually stressed out/broke around that time.