PDA

View Full Version : Empire - Possible Bonus Code

fimbulwinter
12-16-2004, 04:42 AM
Sorry if this has been posted before, but i just got an email from Empire that gave me a "we miss you" bonus reload deal for $100 for a $200 deposit. 5x raked hands playthrough, which would clear in like 2 hours if you multitable. 50/hr isn't too shabby a subsidy, IMHO.

Bonus code: MAX100

again, Sorry if i missed a previous post about it, i normally dont post/read here or bo-whore but i just thought i'd share.

fim

C&P'd-

Dear Me,

We’ve missed you at EmpirePoker.com and have an exciting bonus offer for you to remind you of the fun you’re missing out on -- get a 50% up to $100 deposit bonus:

It’s simple to claim this exciting deposit bonus:

* Just make a deposit before 23:59 hrs ET on 25-DEC-04.
* Enter Bonus Code MAX100 when depositing
* 50% of your deposit amount to a maximum of $100 will be added to your bonus account immediately.
* Play raked hands equal to 5 times the Bonus amount within 30 days of making the deposit to have the bonus released.
* This offer cannot be clubbed along with any other deposit / signup bonus offers.

Freakin
12-16-2004, 04:52 AM
I'd say there's about a 99% chance that this code is account-specific. Still worth trying, IMO. Some people could have missed a previous email or something...

Freakin

WSOPWinner2005
12-16-2004, 05:08 AM
Please post ASAP if it works (on other accounts that didn't get the e-mail)... All my funds are on one site but willing to whip out the Debit Card if it is working....

gergery
12-16-2004, 03:48 PM
How long had you not been playing on Empire before they sent that? What levels were you playing at before stopping?

thx,
greg

tripdad
12-16-2004, 05:26 PM
i got a similar e-mail from party, although it was not a bonus, rather a gift. they just put $100 in my account that i could use to play real $$$ tables. i could not cash it out until i had 1000 raked hands, though.

cheers!

LowDown22
12-16-2004, 05:52 PM
I agree that this is account specific.

I just received one in the mail today too, except a different code.

We missed you...blah blah...use code 'Get15' and get 15% up to $100 bonus. Play 5x raked hands....

I'm actually surprised I got it since I still have money on the site and played there almost exactly one month ago. But I'm not complaining.

fimbulwinter
12-16-2004, 09:20 PM
I think I just did the big signup bonus there and must have played 25NL. that was 4-5 months ago i think.

fim

ripped
12-16-2004, 11:16 PM
has anyone tried this code?..does it work?

Oblomov
12-17-2004, 12:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
has anyone tried this code?..does it work?

[/ QUOTE ]

No, but that's because prior experience leads me to agree with the people that posted that the ‘we’ve missed you’ codes are account specific.

There's sure to be a holidays bonus on the cards this month though.

EliteNinja
12-17-2004, 04:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I agree that this is account specific.

I just received one in the mail today too, except a different code.

We missed you...blah blah...use code 'Get15' and get 15% up to $100 bonus. Play 5x raked hands....

I'm actually surprised I got it since I still have money on the site and played there almost exactly one month ago. But I'm not complaining.

[/ QUOTE ]

Same exact, here. I whored that one off yesterday in 3 hours.

Moving on to the Party bonus...