PDA

View Full Version : QQ Hand

B Dids
12-16-2004, 12:52 AM
PokerStars 3/6 Hold'em (6 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Dids is MP with J/images/graemlins/club.gif, J/images/graemlins/spade.gif.
UTG calls, <font color="#CC3333">Dids raises</font>, <font color="#CC3333">CO 3-bets</font>, Button folds, SB folds, BB folds, UTG calls, Dids calls.

Flop: (10.33 SB) Q/images/graemlins/club.gif, 2/images/graemlins/club.gif, Q/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
UTG checks, Dids checks, <font color="#CC3333">CO bets</font>, UTG calls, <font color="#CC3333">Dids raises</font>, CO calls, UTG calls.

I think I hate this, 'cause I could have convinced the CO to call down with KK or AA.

Turn: (8.16 BB) 3/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
UTG checks, <font color="#CC3333">Dids bets</font>, CO calls, UTG calls.

River: (11.16 BB) 3/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
UTG checks, <font color="#CC3333">Dids bets</font>, CO calls, <font color="#CC3333">UTG raises</font>, Dids calls, CO folds.

Pay off here?

Final Pot: 16.16 BB

Rubeskies
12-16-2004, 12:59 AM
I fold.

This is not a bluff raise. You've shown agression and CO has already called. There is no way he's bluffing into two players who have already payed a bet to see this showdown. He wants you both to call.

Are you good here 1 in 15? I highly doubt it.

Schneids
12-16-2004, 01:04 AM
I cap JJ PF and would then lead out on any flop. If I got raised by CO on the flop I'd probably then go into call down mode on this board. Or if I felt comfortable enough trusting UTG, I'd 3-bet the flop and if capped c/f the turn, or if just called and then raised on the turn I'd fold. So...call/down mode if I'm unsure of opponent, or pump the pot more on the flop if I'm more comfortable laying down to them.

Rizen
12-16-2004, 05:36 PM
First off, I cap pre-flop here with no read on CO.

I think your flop/turn lines are fairly standard and i would probably do the same thing. I would really consider check/calling this river though, as I don't see you getting called by 2 players too terribly often here and scoop the pot, you also really don't want to see a raise here.

My guess is CO had a lower PP than you (99 or TT probably) and UTG shows the flush. I can't imagine UTG not C/R the turn with 3 Qs or calling runner runner with a 3.

I don't think you're ahead here, but I feel like you almost must call down with 14.16 BB in the pot.

-Rizen

Alobar
12-16-2004, 08:11 PM
I cap preflop and would have led the flop.

This is an easy river fold.

piocet
12-16-2004, 08:53 PM
I check river.