PDA

View Full Version : Nice Hand, Big Pot, Scary Board

B Dids
12-16-2004, 12:44 AM
PokerStars 3/6 Hold'em (6 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Dids is UTG with K/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, J/images/graemlins/diamond.gif. CO posts a blind of $3.
<font color="#CC3333">Dids raises</font>, MP calls, CO (poster) calls, Button calls, SB folds, BB calls.

Flop: (10.33 SB) 7/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, 9/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, 8/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="#0000FF">(5 players)</font>
BB checks, <font color="#CC3333">Dids bets</font>, MP calls, CO calls, Button calls, BB calls.

Turn: (7.66 BB) 8/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="#0000FF">(5 players)</font>
BB checks, <font color="#CC3333">Dids bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">MP raises</font>, CO folds, Button calls, BB calls, <font color="#CC3333">Dids 3-bets</font>, MP calls, Button calls, BB calls.

River: (19.66 BB) 6/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
BB checks, <font color="#CC3333">Dids bets</font>, MP calls, Button folds, BB calls.

Final Pot: 22.66 BB

I'm worried with the # of callers and the paired board that either I'm boated, or somebody with Ax fo diamonds is just scared. Still- this is standard- right?

Rubeskies
12-16-2004, 12:45 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Still- this is standard- right?

[/ QUOTE ]

Absolutely

Looks like a juicy game.

JrJordan
12-16-2004, 12:51 AM
Looks fine to me and I'll bet your hand is still good. Anyone who has the higher flush will most likely cap this turn and slow down to aggression on the river (at least my thinking, but I've been off as of late). The fact that they just call the three bet is most likely a good sign and I'd have no problem betting out on the river. If raised on the river, you've got an ugly crying call to make.