PDA

View Full Version : Interpoker Cashier Working for Anyone?

LondonBroil
12-16-2004, 12:34 AM
Mine sits for awhile then gives me a "ECash Balance cannot be retrieved at this time. Please call tech support."

Also, I can't even sit at a table because it gives me an error saying "You cannot buy more chips at this moment. Please go to the Cashier to deposit money into your ECash account."

I know I have money in my account and I don't want to have to talk to their support. I guess they lose my business for the time being.

crockett
12-16-2004, 09:01 AM
I tried about 8pm EST and it wouldn't even open up Ecash. And of course I couldn't sit at a table to play because I assume it has to look at your Ecash account to see how much you can take to the table.

My first depost on Dec. 11 and I haven't played a single hand. I have had nothing but troubles and it all can be traced back to Ecash. They should dump it.

I'll check again tonight....I'm seriously considering waiting for my PIN and just pulling back my $100.

wilsonkop
12-16-2004, 10:52 AM
I had the same problem last night. Also I use firepay and it takes about 10 days for my deposits to clear. Netteller any quicker?

PoorLawyer
12-16-2004, 12:10 PM
neteller was 2 days or so i think. Also they pay for your 9% if you use the instacash thing