PDA

View Full Version : New to PokerTracker -- advice needed

PokerGoblin
12-16-2004, 12:11 AM
I know I should have done this months ago, but I finally got around to installing PT... (early xmas present from Granny)...

At any rate, what is the first thing I outta do, what settings do I generally want, what parameters do I want to specify in order to accurately categorize the players in my database?

DO I have to manually load the hands into the database from my hard drive (party hands that is) because I get my party email on a yahoo acct?

I know all this is redundant as it's been posted thousands of times... but my PC is running exceptionally slow and the search feature on 2+2 is lagging... so, if you'd be so kind as to post some info for the 1,001th time, It'd be greatly appreciated.

PG

ArchAngel71857
12-16-2004, 12:15 AM
1. set up an e-mail with a POP3 account. I'm pretty sure you can do this on yahoo, but you might have to pay for it.

2. using this e-mail, set up the check POP3 e-mail feature. it's the picture of the envelope.

3. Familiarize yourself with the Auto Request Feature.

4. go to the Small Stakes forum. Look for bisonbison's post about auto rating players.

-AA

Cardzy
12-16-2004, 12:53 AM
http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/favlinker.php?Cat=&Entry=45951&F_Board=micro&Threa d=923884&partnumber=&postmarker=

PokerGoblin
12-16-2004, 01:02 AM
thank you for taking the time to look that up for me. I appreciate that.

PG