PDA

View Full Version : Middle Pair bad kick HU - 5/10 6-max

JrJordan
12-16-2004, 12:01 AM
Another for all to enjoy. Not enough hands on the villain to get any real read, seems to be in most of the time but no idea on aggression. Is there any other line to take here? I thought of possibly checking the turn for fear of a higher J or Q, but decided to bet out until I see aggression due to the possible straight draws. Commnets on all streets appreciated.

Party Poker 5/10 Hold'em (6 max, 6 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is BB with 2/images/graemlins/club.gif, J/images/graemlins/spade.gif.
UTG calls, MP folds, CO folds, Button folds, SB folds, Hero checks.

Flop: (2.40 SB) J/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, Q/images/graemlins/club.gif, 6/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, UTG calls.

Turn: (2.20 BB) 4/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, UTG calls.

River: (4.20 BB) 3/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">UTG raises</font>, Hero calls.

Final Pot: 8.20 BB

Alobar
12-16-2004, 12:15 AM
I would check/call river. There are alot of hands he will check behind that you can't beat. Here I don't see him calling with to many hands that you can beat. If you had a hand like KJ or something, then I would bet.

I would also have folded to his river raise without a read that he will bluff