PDA

View Full Version : The Kobe ESPN blitz

Non_Comformist
12-15-2004, 08:42 PM
PTI, Sportscenter, and shootaround.

I am a fan but it seems like he is just one excuse after another. Sad really. Although I'm sure many of you are enjoying it.

Edit: Yeah now he is just pissing me off. [censored] just be honest about it dude

ThaSaltCracka
12-15-2004, 08:52 PM
I am watching it right now too.

I actually thought about starting a thread too. I was going to ask if maybe everyone has the wrong idea about him, because it seems like the popular stance is to dislike him, and the media also drives it. but maybe we are all wrong. Is that possible?

J.R.
12-15-2004, 08:57 PM
It's certainly possible, in quite the same way that it is possible Bonds is telling the truth. Now that's out of the way, lets discuss how probable it is that everyone has gotten it wrong about Kobe. I personally think that is very improbable.

AngryCola
12-15-2004, 08:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
but maybe we are all wrong. Is that possible?

[/ QUOTE ]

It's possible......

but unlikely. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

thatpfunk
12-15-2004, 09:01 PM
I just don't like how Kobe plays the game. I was raised a laker fan and have disliked him ever since they traded away eddie jones for him. He plays so selfish it sucks to watch. He wants the last shot no matter what and will take it with 3 guys in his face while 2 teammates are wide open. He obviously drove shaq out of town and for that i hate him. At the expense of the lakers, I hope he fails to ever win anything again and will be forgotten in 2 years when Lebron owns the league.

ThaSaltCracka
12-15-2004, 09:02 PM
I just thought I would ask though, because it seems like people were simply waiting for him to do something so they could hate him.

sublime
12-15-2004, 09:04 PM
I just thought I would ask though, because it seems like people were simply waiting for him to do something so they could hate him.

like get charged with rape? (i doubt it was but still)

and

tell the press that your teammate hit on your wife?

what a p u s s y

Non_Comformist
12-15-2004, 09:05 PM
I think the recent dumping on him as been overdone but the thing about Kobe is he is a complicated dude.

He is selfish but he also wants to win more than anyone else. I remember he and D.Dish were the only Lakers upset when the lost to the Spurs in the Westrn Con. Finals.

He is also insincere and makes a lot of excuses instead of taking the blame but I also think he is a nice guy.

I am a fan of his despite his faults although he drives me crazy at times

ThaSaltCracka
12-15-2004, 09:06 PM
dude, to be honest with you, I thought the whole rape thing was total bull shi[/b]t. As for the other thing, very douche-ish, I agree.

Non_Comformist
12-15-2004, 09:06 PM
wow, I didn't know you were a trader.

sublime
12-15-2004, 09:08 PM
dude, to be honest with you, I thought the whole rape thing was total bull [censored]. As for the other thing, very douche-ish, I agree.

ohh, i dont buy the rape thing at all. i really had no opnion on him at all until this malone thing. what a twat he is.

Non_Comformist
12-15-2004, 09:13 PM
If he telling the truth about Malone does it make a difference to you?

I don't really care about it either way.

sublime
12-15-2004, 09:16 PM

no, he probably is telling the truth about the malone thing. i just think its stupid to get the press involved in such a matter

ThaSaltCracka
12-15-2004, 09:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]

no, he probably is telling the truth about the malone thing. i just think its stupid to get the press involved in such a matter

[/ QUOTE ]yeah, I agree.

Non_Comformist
12-15-2004, 09:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

According to the interviews tonight he was not the cause of the press getting the story.

I'm not really sure how that is possible though

Edge34
12-15-2004, 09:35 PM
Kobe's been a clown from day 1, its just that people are starting to admit it now.

The guy's arrogant, selfish, and acts like he's the greatest thing to happen to the game of basketball, ever. And the problem is, he basically owns the Lakers and he's driving them into the ground.

I've never been a Lakers fan, but I'm starting to understand why D-Fish was so willing to take a contract from Golden State of all teams.

Six_of_One
12-16-2004, 02:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]

I was raised a laker fan...

At the expense of the lakers, I hope he fails to ever win anything again and will be forgotten in 2 years when Lebron owns the league.

[/ QUOTE ]

Clearly you aren't, and in fact never were, a Laker fan.

jakethebake
12-16-2004, 02:19 PM
With all that said, he did stick that girl in the butt.