PDA

View Full Version : What is the most Profitable Poker Site to play at?

12-15-2004, 08:32 PM
From you online pro's or active players, what site do you find is the most profitable? Is is Party because of all the rish? Is it pokerstars for the accurate decent play of all the players? Pacifc Poker cause I heard that site is soft?

Just wondering what some opinions are and what sites people have had success with.

Thanks.

hackermike
12-22-2004, 05:36 AM
i have never played at stars but i hear it is one of the tougher sites. i do play and pacific poker and i think that this is proabably the softest site i hve played. the problem with pacific is you can only play one table at a itme and its pretty slow. party is arguably a little tougher but since you can play up to four tables i think this is the best site to play. it also had the most players and the most games.

JeanieJ
12-22-2004, 07:26 AM
I've played at quite a few of the big name sites. I think two have made me enough money to mention. Pacific, I've never had problems winning money on this site. The software is probably the worst out there, but the players make up for that.

Prima (I know there have been BIG problems here) but I've made enough money at the network to keep coming back until they do me wrong.

-Jeanie

Reef
12-22-2004, 08:37 AM
pacific is definetaly the softest IMO

Equal
12-22-2004, 09:10 AM
Pacific is overall softer thn Party but with good table selection, you will find tables at Party that Pacific cannot compare too and that is simply a product of numbers. Especially at the high limits, where there is only a half dozen or so tables at Pacific per limit, meaning that there is a couple pros at every table.

OrangeKing
12-22-2004, 09:35 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Is it pokerstars for the accurate decent play of all the players?

[/ QUOTE ]

This will never make a site more profitable for you - you want lots of bad players at your tables, as the bad beats come with a side order of profit. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Personally, I like Party the best, although the general consensus seems to be that Pacific is the softest.

stillbr
12-22-2004, 10:27 AM
Ive played only .5/1 and 1/2

Ive played at party, stars, UB, prima network, and cryptologic network. UB had the best players IMO. At UB i would usually find about half, sometimes even more, of the table atleast had some poker sense and usually 1-2 people that were very good. Party has the worst players and at the low limits esp. at .5/1. Party's 1/2 full ring seemed to tighten up considerially although the games were still much softer than UB. PokerStars has its mix of good and bad players-- I dont have much to say about stars, ive only played there while clearing a bonus. Ive been playing on the prima network lately and the games seem to be average preflop, but loose passive post flop. I really like prima, but the game selection is not very good. There is usually only 3 full ring 1/2 tables going, sometimes only 2.

meep_42
12-22-2004, 12:52 PM
Whichever one you sign up for.

(Just kidding. :P )

-d

Radio
12-22-2004, 01:02 PM
Ladbrokes seems soft at low limits, so does william hill poker.

zCereal
12-22-2004, 08:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
From you online pro's or active players, what site do you find is the most profitable? Is is Party because of all the rish? Is it pokerstars for the accurate decent play of all the players? Pacifc Poker cause I heard that site is soft?

Just wondering what some opinions are and what sites people have had success with.

Thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

www.sportingbetpoker.com (http://www.sportingbetpoker.com)

when i played there it was averaging 7-8 people to see the flop with often times it being everyone seeing that flop. softest site ever.