PDA

View Full Version : InterPoker Prop Bonus

Stupendous_Man
12-15-2004, 07:49 PM
Anyone getting prop offers today? I've been on for about an hour now and not 1 offer. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

I know I have the appropriate option checked, as I've gotten prop offers in the past and have accepted a few.

SM

Acesover8s
12-15-2004, 07:56 PM
I played 8 hours today and not 1 offer

Stupendous_Man
12-15-2004, 08:00 PM
Dang.

I've gotten more offers when they aren't running this so called bonus!

ripped
12-15-2004, 08:01 PM
I played for a while also and not 1 offer.. I think it's a scam.

moondogg
12-15-2004, 08:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Dang.

I've gotten more offers when they aren't running this so called bonus!

[/ QUOTE ]

People are probably actually accepting them today. I'd guess that they usually have to go through 10-20 people before they get a taker.

ripped
12-15-2004, 08:04 PM
or there is just none given out because of all the traffic..

AncientPC
12-15-2004, 08:07 PM
Probably because everyone else is logged on trying to get prop offers, only to have too many people playing to not need props.

Jim Kuhn
12-15-2004, 08:23 PM
Doesn't the prop pay quit when the table gets like five players or something? There for you may make $100 per hour for five minutes?

Thank you,

Jim Kuhn
Catfish4u

MrHansO
12-15-2004, 08:55 PM
I played for a total of 10 hours today ... got one prop offer ... sat in for a total of 4 minutes before three more people joined and it killed the prop. I was credited $2! ... I'm assuming I'll get the 9x tomorrow. Seems pretty scarce.

Stupendous_Man
12-15-2004, 09:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Doesn't the prop pay quit when the table gets like five players or something? There for you may make $100 per hour for five minutes?

Thank you,

Jim Kuhn
Catfish4u

[/ QUOTE ]

The pay is pro-rated. For about 5 minutes of play, you get $2. With today's bonus though, the $2 is increased to $20.

Not enough to retire on, but it's $20 for playing SH for 5 minutes. No way are you earning $20 of the $50 deposit bonus in only 5 minutes. These figures are for the 2/4 tables. The higher the limits, the higher the prop payment. After about 90 minutes and no offers, I gave up.

So far, 2 of the 3 days of Christmas haven't been that great. No props tonight and only 1 pocket Q's out of 620+ hands last night! Come to think of it, Monday wasn't real smooth either. Had to call support to get the deposit bonus. Hope the remaining 9 days are better! Or Santa thinks I was REALLY good this year and brings a great gift! /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

naschburger2
12-18-2004, 04:58 AM
I must have played at the right time of day because I got a prop offer within 5 minutes of sitting down. It was for a 24 pound game and I played mostly with one other fellow and we were able to play for 23 minutes before the fourth player joined and the prop offer was withdrawn. A great deal I got paid $4 and they just credited my account with another $36 so it was definitely not a scam.

mikes007
12-18-2004, 12:31 PM
I was playing Wed night EST for about 1/2 hour before the prop window opened up for a $2/$4 Limit game. I accepted and within 5 minutes someone else joined the table. I played HU against him for ~20 minutes, decimating his stack, then several other people decided to join in the fun. Soon the proposition period ended due to enough people being at the table, and I was paid $4.63. The next day, my account was credited with $41.67. So I made ~$45 from propping, another ~$50 from play, and to top it off, they had sent me the $20 "We miss you" bonus a few days earlier. By far my favorite 12 days of Christmas promo. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

pzhon
12-18-2004, 05:27 PM
I was logged in for about 14 hours on the day of this promotion, since I thought it would be the best time to clear the monthly and 20% bonuses. I received only one prop offer, and that was very early in the day. I was paid $84.30 for starting a GBP 2-4 game. Thanks, InterPoker.

It was funny to see so many people chatting about the QQ promotion the day before, when I cleared other Crypto monthly bonuses. That was only worth an extra 4.5 cents per hand.